+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Inland Paper based June-July-August 2017 applicants

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018
Hi to e-one, 1st of all happy new year to all

1 We received your application for permanent residence on October 21, 2010.
2 We started processing your application on July 6, 2017.
3 We sent you correspondence on July 6, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
4 We sent you correspondence on November 7, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
5 We sent you medical instructions on November 9, 2017. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
6 Medical results have been received.

after long time in 7th december 2018 recieved RPRF letter which i paid for my parents on same day, than after 1 week i recievd the email from IRCC that they record my RPRF fee and my parents medical also expired in 27 december 2018 now i did't get any respones from NDVO for my parents application :( :( what should i do now pls someone help me.

princeadil

Star Member
Aug 26, 2012
I contacted CIC before Christmas, they said my background check was done, but my case still needs to be reviewed by an officer before the final decision is made. Now the holiday season is over, I hope officers are getting back to work on our applications. Hopefully we will get ppr in January. Keep positive, good news is on the way.
The whole point is, how long they take to do a final review? There's no set timeline to that

Mingsen

May 2, 2018
I contacted CIC before Christmas, they said my background check was done, but my case still needs to be reviewed by an officer before the final decision is made. Now the holiday season is over, I hope officers are getting back to work on our applications. Hopefully we will get ppr in January. Keep positive, good news is on the way.
Yes, I did contact Cic Before holiday season, officer said the same thing to me but he also mentioned that final review is not mandatory procedure for cases. I don’t know, anyway, fingers cross, hope we will get it ASAP.

mumbai101

Star Member
Dec 20, 2018
The whole point is, how long they take to do a final review? There's no set timeline to that
Actually, applicants received before July 2017 usually get ppr right after ghost update, some gets in days or in 2 weeks, which means final review takes couple hours tops. Cic slows down process when December approaches.

princeadil

Star Member
Aug 26, 2012
Actually, applicants received before July 2017 usually get ppr right after ghost update, some gets in days or in 2 weeks, which means final review takes couple hours tops. Cic slows down process when December approaches.
Let's see. My 19 months are over

SUKHDEEP31

Nov 28, 2018
Early August applicant ghost update NOV 19th still waiting for ppr. This is extremely exhausting makes everyone stress and tired. As far as I know the last batch was last week of November. Counting on 17th month so far.
true I know its too much stress

hrehouma

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Just got another ghost update today (haven't checked in two weeks though so could be anytime in the past 15 days). Here is my timeline:

BCPNP Inland paper
App received Sept 18, 2017
Medical Received: Apr 2018
Medical Passed: Apr 2018
Pre-arrival: May 2018
1st Ghost Update: Dec 18, 2018 (Profile says updated then goes back to submitted once opened)
2nd Ghost Update: Jan 02, 2019 (Profile says updated then goes back to submitted once opened)
Nothing afterwads...

Anyone had a similar experience with two ghost updates? What does this mean I'm confused

Babatunde81

Nov 13, 2018
Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen, I am very new on this platform! Can somebody explain the process and steps to obtain and avail PNP opportunity. It seems am not qualified under Federal skill program.

Please note, am residing and working as Safety practitioner in Dubai. Thanks so much for your anticipated supports.

Email tundecare81@gmail.com

Anillama

Dec 17, 2018
application recived at Agu 17-2017
medical request at Jun 27-1018
medical recived at july 15-2018
waiting for PPR
back ground checking on process
on b.c. pnp paper based PR application
can any one tell how long it will take to get PR