+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Inland Paper based June-July-August 2017 applicants

SUKHDEEP31

Nov 28, 2018
Even she told she don't know all the information about my case , she said only the officer have all the information.
So hope for the best

SUKHDEEP31

Nov 28, 2018
Same here...its been 4-5 weeks since I heard somebody got ppr(excluding PEI,Manitoba)...dont know whats happening
As I remember they issued PPR on last week of November, after that never heard from anyone.
I don't why they just paused on july 25 onwards applications:cool:

Reactions: shadowhfx

saideepakc

Dec 3, 2018
I’m not sure, I’m just one month from the 19 months mark, I want to believe they only uptake security check when passed. But no idea how it works
Same here I'm closer to 19 month mark. Mine says security check cleared and on file. When I called CIC it says we are doing your background check.

Reactions: shadowhfx

balongskija

Star Member
May 6, 2013
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
N/a
AOR Received.
13-03-2018
Med's Request
27-06-2018
Med's Done....
08-07-2018
LANDED..........
24-05-2019
Hello y'all.

Gotta a question y'all. My friend came all the way from Singapore and entered CANADA on a work permit because he was already nominated by SASKATCHEWAN. So technically his PR application (he's got an agent in Saskatoon FYI) has already been submitted (2mos before he arrived in CA) to Sydney NS. Question would be, is he considered outland? or Inland?

also some info to share.

-Same scenario with a friend of mine as mentioned above, but this one is my friends brother who came all the way from DUBAI. He's already nominated when he entered SK, CANADA on July 2017. He applied his PR sometime in December 2018. Got his MR sometime in March and got his PPR Nov 29. Now I dont see justice with the processing. LOL

-my colleague applied under Express Entry last august 28 with upfront medicals. He's got his passport request Dec 03. He's in Canada. Now I'm just sharing this because I don't really get the point of the difference in processing for PR under EE and PNP. I mean, it only happens that they've got the points to get invited under that category, but still if you guys can enlighten me with a VALID reason why. hahahahaha

Last edited:

MarufC

Sep 10, 2018
Hi everyone, I am regular follower of this page,
Just sharing my info,

File received - June 29, 2017
Pre arrival email - March 5th , 2018
Medical Request- April 6th, 2018
Additional document (Schedule A) - Oct 15th
Ghost update -Nov 2nd
Waiting for PPR request

Called CIC just now, the agent told everything, including security is complete. Waiting for a final decision by the officer. Informed him that I am travelling for the holidays, and the agent said, it is very unlikely that I might be receiving anything before the holiday.
The agent also advised, as I will be travelling for close to two months, I can request to submit my passport through vfs to the nearest visa office after I get ppr email.

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
Hi everyone, I am regular follower of this page,
Just sharing my info,

File received - June 29, 2017
Pre arrival email - March 5th , 2018
Medical Request- April 6th, 2018
Additional document (Schedule A) - Oct 15th
Ghost update -Nov 2nd
Waiting for PPR request

Called CIC just now, the agent told everything, including security is complete. Waiting for a final decision by the officer. Informed him that I am travelling for the holidays, and the agent said, it is very unlikely that I might be receiving anything before the holiday.
The agent also advised, as I will be travelling for close to two months, I can request to submit my passport through vfs to the nearest visa office after I get ppr email.
I am in similar situation as you. Ghost update Nov 6th and I am leaving next week for 7 week vacation to back home.

So did they say it is easy to get the permission to submit passport at local vfs centre- do we need to send request via web form or give them a call? And can we ask for passport submission extension otherwise? Any idea?

saideepakc

Dec 3, 2018
Just called CIC and heard the automated telephone say for PR processing its 29 months. But the online processing times page says 19 months. Also, the online portal was updated on the 4th of December. Can anyone confirm if they get the same message? this is making me concerned now.

MarufC

Sep 10, 2018
I am in similar situation as you. Ghost update Nov 6th and I am leaving next week for 7 week vacation to back home.

So did they say it is easy to get the permission to submit passport at local vfs centre- do we need to send request via web form or give them a call? And can we ask for passport submission extension otherwise? Any idea?
Hi ,

The agent said to reply to the same ppr email explaining the situation, and as I am from Bangladesh, so he said I might need to submit through VFS and eventually Singapore visa office. However, couple of weeks ago, another agent told me that I could reply to the same email stating that I would submit my passport once I return back from the holidays, in that case they do extend the submission date.

Reactions: ankz001

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
Hi ,

The agent said to reply to the same ppr email explaining the situation, and as I am from Bangladesh, so he said I might need to submit through VFS and eventually Singapore visa office. However, couple of weeks ago, another agent told me that I could reply to the same email stating that I would submit my passport once I return back from the holidays, in that case they do extend the submission date.
Ok sounds good. Thank you!

Reactions: MarufC