+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Inland Paper based June-July-August 2017 applicants

ash2018

May 15, 2018
Hi There
I would be really glad if anyone can help with a question regarding submitting spouse's passport from a different country. I am currently in Manitoba, Canada and will be able to submit my passport to CPC Ottawa but my husband lives in Bangladesh. I emailed cic straight away explaining my situation and asked them where my husband can send his passport but didn’t receive anything from them yet. My understanding is that they will email me with Appendix B and my husband can send his passport to Bangladesh VFS with that. But it’s almost 10 days and I didn’t get any response yet.
I have only 13 days left before the 30 days limit is over. Please can you suggest me what to do?
Thanks a lot.

b-pyl

Dec 2, 2017
Hi There
I would be really glad if anyone can help with a question regarding submitting spouse's passport from a different country. I am currently in Manitoba, Canada and will be able to submit my passport to CPC Ottawa but my husband lives in Bangladesh. I emailed cic straight away explaining my situation and asked them where my husband can send his passport but didn’t receive anything from them yet. My understanding is that they will email me with Appendix B and my husband can send his passport to Bangladesh VFS with that. But it’s almost 10 days and I didn’t get any response yet.
I have only 13 days left before the 30 days limit is over. Please can you suggest me what to do?
Thanks a lot.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/all-bangladeshi-applicants-forum.19664/
The above mentioned link is people who applied for PR from Bangladesh. Please try to post your concern there. Hope it will help you to find a solution.

sarbkaur

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Hi There
Thanks a lot.
Last week someone known to me receive COPR email and asked to submit his spouse passport but as his spouse is backhome he first went to the immigration get his landing paperwork done there and told them about his dependentNext day he received another email for his spouse to submit his passport to the indian visa office.
I think they will do first yours after you received your passport then they will send you another email with the information for your spouse PR processing

Japneet15

Nov 10, 2018
no august applicants getting ghost update who got medical request in june. only they are getting who got medical request in march.
I got medical request on march 29 2017 but havent gont any PPR its been 8 months now
Im july 27 2017 applicant still waiting ppr . No ghost update no decision made yet idk y they taking so long . My file still in process . Anyone with same timeline who havent got any update yet

Reactions: SUKHDEEP31

hrehouma

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Hi all, I am a September 17, 2017 applicant and just got GCMS notes stating the following:
- Eligibility: Passed
- Security: Not started
- Criminality: Passed
- Medical: Passed (since April 19, 2017)
- Info Sharing: complete

Not sure why security hasn't even started yet..

princeadil

Star Member
Aug 26, 2012
Hi all, I am a September 17, 2017 applicant and just got GCMS notes stating the following:

How long did it take you to receive GCMS notes?

Mingsen

May 2, 2018
it seems to waste another day, does anyone know are they issuing passports request in another stream like express entry? Is just PNP holding back?

Hope81

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016

Hi
May I know the location of your file
As mine was

Application received: Sept 11,2017

Thanks

Wuntang

Jul 24, 2016
Just to share my experience here

Application received June 29, 2017
Got married Oct 2017
Added Spouse May 2017
Spouse Open work permit Oct 15, 2018
Spouse name added on GC Key Oct 22, 2018
Medical request for me Oct 25, 2018
send a webform to add dependent on Nov 17,2018
IRCC officer contacted me through my email on November 18 asking all details about my daughter and all the forms, send them as an attachement to his email that ends with gc.ca
Added my Daughter November 18, 2018
My daughters Medicals November 19,2018
Passport Request for my dependents wife and daughter since they were still outside canada December 4,2018
FYI, IRCC didnt ask for my passport, instead, i was told to go and do my landing at a CIC office in Fredericton NB.
Landed on December 5, 2018.

Last edited: