+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Inland Paper based June-July-August 2017 applicants

kaiyuan0613

Oct 19, 2018
July 27 still waiting... I called CIC several times. The service person said the same thing again and again, just be patient.

Hsens

Jan 6, 2017
Nobody got any PPR or DM today. Now we have to wait until 15th Dec. Then they will be gone on a long break i think until the start of next year i think.
Someone said earlier that they have met their quota for this year i dont know how true that is but if we dont get ppr before 15th then i will we have to wait for another month.
The Canadian statutory holidays are the 25th December for christmas, 26th December for boxing day and January 1st for the new year.. it's only three days holiday.. Do Immigration officers get extra days?!

Mingsen

May 2, 2018
The Canadian statutory holidays are the 25th December for christmas, 26th December for boxing day and January 1st for the new year.. it's only three days holiday.. Do Immigration officers get extra days?!
Actually, they are taking vacation from 22th December all the way to 2nd January, most companies do as well as government

Reactions: TommySan and Hsens

MarsiaMS

Jul 5, 2016
Northern British Columbia
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
upfront
I work for a provincial government. Technically, we only get 3 stat days off too. But everyone takes vacations during this time, so since mid-December to the second week of January there's hardly anyone at the office

Reactions: Hsens

Pal5700

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
their full intentions is to work on EE and for that they are increasing our time. They can easily finished our files like EE or in 15 month but their intention is clear they want to work on EE more closely and we have to wait.

MarsiaMS

Jul 5, 2016
Northern British Columbia
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
upfront
Anyone here tried reapplying through EE?

Josh_math

Star Member
May 1, 2017
Nomination.....
OINP Ph.D. Stream
u r right man. they are processing new files everyday but not clearing the old ones.
Yes, for some strange reason they are delaying PPRs and DM. My impression is that they already processed all july, now they are processing aug and sep. They are just waiting to receive the order to send DM and PPRs. Definetely something changed, I remember that for april-June applicants receiving ghost update used to mean you will get ppr in a couple of days.

Juggy

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
their full intentions is to work on EE and for that they are increasing our time. They can easily finished our files like EE or in 15 month but their intention is clear they want to work on EE more closely and we have to wait.
But the thing is than y are they processing files of aug and sept instead of june and july applicants

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018
I heard the processing time now is 19 months, but it was 16 months when i applied. So how long i need to wait?
I am Sept 2017 applicant btw. Thx
Im March 2017 applicant im waiting round 21 months but still waiting for ppr :( my medical is going to expire in december 2018 :(

TommySan

Aug 18, 2017
Ontario
But the thing is than y are they processing files of aug and sept instead of june and july applicants
They cannot keep waiting on external agencies for security checks, or other cases where they requested additional docs that put the file back in line and the claims still have to be checked again, or when these cases have been held in background while the new ones did not. So depending on how long an ADR delayed the application, say, 3 months, the people that applied 1 month later without any delays are already ahead of the old application by 2 months.

Like a car factory. Something stuck in line 2 won't go to line 3 until that thing is fixed in line 2, but the production will not stop.

Simonhch

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
Just receive a ghost update, i am August 2017 MPNP inland applicant, does any one know what that means, and how much longer I have to wait for PPR?

Reactions: WaiterCA

WaiterCA

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Nomination.....
06-07-2017
AOR Received.
12-09-2017
Just receive a ghost update, i am August 2017 MPNP inland applicant, does any one know what that means, and how much longer I have to wait for PPR?
I think you probably 3 or 4 for weeks from PPR. You probably get it on first or second week of January