+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Inland Paper based June-July-August 2017 applicants

shb8602

Jan 14, 2017
Hi guys, I have one question. I am still waiting for ghost update, DM and, PPR now.
I know I cannot move to other job during the processing. Is there a rule that I cannot move the company IMMEDIATELY after I became a Permanent Resident, meaning right after landing?
Most of people recommend to move the company with working few more months, but it is hard to support financially in Canada without increasing my salary.
My base salary did not increased one year and half and cannot get any compensation that is depend on the number of products sold because the project never finish due to company is very unorganized and project manager keeps changing the plan in the middle.

WaiterCA

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Nomination.....
06-07-2017
AOR Received.
12-09-2017
Hi guys, I have one question. I am still waiting for ghost update, DM and, PPR now.
I know I cannot move to other job during the processing. Is there a rule that I cannot move the company IMMEDIATELY after I became a Permanent Resident, meaning right after landing?
Most of people recommend to move the company with working few more months, but it is hard to support financially in Canada without increasing my salary.
My base salary did not increased one year and half and cannot get any compensation that is depend on the number of products sold because the project never finish due to company is very unorganized and project manager keeps changing the plan in the middle.
Don't worry, you can move to a new job immediately. Nobody will question you. You even can move to another province.

Reactions: shadowhfx

Sukhjitcse14

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
l
i guess. they’re just processing Ontario stream DM right now. i got DM 21st oct. but still nothing in email. ‍♂