+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Inland Paper based June-July-August 2017 applicants

singha5612

Feb 21, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
I also made a call to Cic this morning regarding to decision made and ppr. Got ghost update last week, the agent said passed background check and all other requirements. But she was not sure how soon cic will email ppr after everything passed, just ask to be patient. Anyway, ghost update means everything has been passed and stacking up for dc or ppr.
Did they tell you once everything is complete is it approved or not?

Mingsen

May 2, 2018
Did they tell you once everything is complete is it approved or not?
She didn’t say that, told me everything passed no require for additional docs, and will send out ppr for next step. As for how soon, she said it is still under processing time.

singha5612

Feb 21, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
She didn’t say that, told me everything passed no require for additional docs, and will send out ppr for next step. As for how soon, she said it is still under processing time.
Mine will be 19 months in 3 days
What about you. She said the same thing to me

Sohal95

Nov 16, 2018
Can you please tell me which number did you call for application status??I tried calling at 18882422100 several times and everytime it said we are experiencing high number of calls and disconnected.
Thanks

Sohal95

Nov 16, 2018
I had a schedule A request so thats why i have 6 lines.I think once they issue a visa you will get the 6th line.
When did you get DM on ecas?

Josh_math

Star Member
May 1, 2017
Nomination.....
OINP Ph.D. Stream
When do we get 6th line in ECAS?
I do not think it matters how many lines you have. Sometimes when the application is about to get DM you get an extra line on ecas. A characteristic of that extra line is that it repeats information contained in another line already. So the extra line does not provide new information it is just a way the system reacts when someone update you application behind the scenes. I have 8 lines on ecas already but none of them is the "extra line". So look for the extra line, not for the 6th line.