+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Inland Paper based June-July-August 2017 applicants

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
Couple of my frnds in montreal were told to visit immigration office in montreal for Confirmation of permanent residence. They didn’t receive any ppr, they Just received an email to visit the office. When they went to office, it took them 10-15 mins for paperwork and they were told that pr card will be delivered within 62 days. In short, the whole process of sending passport and then receving was eliminated. I think if only canada post is the problem, cic could have used this option also (just my point of view).
Yes we saw that at some Ontario locations too previously (not any other province I have heard about) but have not heard that recently in 2 weeks. You may be right too

Josh_math

Star Member
May 1, 2017
Nomination.....
OINP Ph.D. Stream
Couple of my frnds in montreal were told to visit immigration office in montreal for Confirmation of permanent residence. They didn’t receive any ppr, they Just received an email to visit the office. When they went to office, it took them 10-15 mins for paperwork and they were told that pr card will be delivered within 62 days. In short, the whole process of sending passport and then receving was eliminated. I think if only canada post is the problem, cic could have used this option also (just my point of view).
Do you know how long it took to get the email to visit CIC office after DM status?

hrehouma

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Hey guys, below is my timeline: (BC PNP Inland paper based)
App received - 17 SEP 2017
AOR: - 16 OCT 2017
Med Req - 04 APR 2018
Med Passed - 23 APR 2018
RPRF and Pre arrival letter: 04 May 2018

Still no PPR..
I've seen people with MRs in june who already had PPRs, anyone know if they are basing their decision timing on MR date or App received date?

Tek b

Sep 3, 2017
Med Req - 04 APR 2018
Med Passed - 23 APR 2018

Still no PPR..
I've seen people with MRs in june who already had PPRs, anyone know if they are basing their decision timing on MR date or App received date?
Bro it depends on the application time.
My application was received on September 18 , 2017
Nd medical done July 3

Reactions: MissyTin

MissyTin

Mar 1, 2017
Med Req - 04 APR 2018
Med Passed - 23 APR 2018

Still no PPR..
People who's application is received in June and July are now getting their PPR

Josh_math

Star Member
May 1, 2017
Nomination.....
OINP Ph.D. Stream
You are wrong , I saw many posts with August and October with file approved and decision made
Based on observations I have made by following the PNP forums during the last 5 months I would say that 80% of the applications follow and order based on the date the application was received. There are exceptions of course, last week we had one folk with Application Received in August who already got DM. It is just my opinion based on the extremely small sample of applicants (compared with the total universe of applicants) that participate in this forum. I really wish the processing times would be faster.

Olimia

Sep 12, 2017
Based on observations I have made by following the PNP forums during the last 5 months I would say that 80% of the applications follow and order based on the date the application was received. There are exceptions of course, last week we had one folk with Application Received in August who already got DM. It is just my opinion based on the extremely small sample of applicants (compared with the total universe of applicants) that participate in this forum. I really wish the processing times would be faster.
U are right~~~

Reactions: MissyTin

babyteddybear

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
You are wrong , I saw many posts with August and October with file approved and decision made
If you want to totally ignore the general timelines people have posted in here and instead believe in those very few rare cases, feel free to keep living in denial. You can believe you are getting PPR tomorrow if you'd like, it's all up to you. But do not give misleading information to other people.

tobyvo

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
I just got Decision Made on my ecas. It is not an extra line, just the "Permanent Residence Application Status" got changed from "In Process" to "Decision Made". It is DM right?