+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Inland Paper based June-July-August 2017 applicants

Roharo21

Star Member
May 19, 2018
Don't worry about it...He got his decision made on last friday and today morning we called cic...it might take a while but its approved for sure...if you go through the other threads u will find that people had to w8 10-15 days for ppr after decision made....it can even take a single day but its approved for sure...

Reactions: aroundtheworld_

aroundtheworld_

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
Don't worry about it...He got his decision made on last friday and today morning we called cic...it might take a while but its approved for sure...if you go through the other threads u will find that people had to w8 10-15 days for ppr after decision made....it can even take a single day but its approved for sure...
Thank you for your helpful information, I was so worried:)

MissyTin

Mar 1, 2017
Please let me know if you get any update.....I don't see much movement in July applicants. Just don't know how CIC works. Ag, Sep applicants getting PPR & we are still waiting. All july applicants please post your updates.
1 Aug and 1 Oct applicant getting the PR isnt really a representative measure for it. None if the OINP job offer stream, who are Aug and Sep applicants, didnt get PR

PA.GO4PRO

Feb 9, 2018
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
28-09-2017
AOR Received.
11-12-2017
Med's Request
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
13-04-2018
LANDED..........
16-03-2015
Our time Line is same
I haven't heard any update after medical which passed in april 2018.
Did you get your pre-arrival email yet?
Some people got PPR without receiving this email (at least that's what they stated)...

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
1 Aug and 1 Oct applicant getting the PR isnt really a representative measure for it. None if the OINP job offer stream, who are Aug and Sep applicants, didnt get PR
Even that October applicant was from Quebec. In other thread they are saying Quebec has 15 months processing time as compared to 19. So actually just Aug applicant was lucky one.

Reactions: MissyTin

Reeshil

Star Member
Mar 23, 2018
I had a conversation with Cic agent before few minutes what a wierd response he gave me was that your file is already approved and we already sent you passport request mail on 18th october but i checked all of my mail along with junk folder i haven’t received any mail from cic and now they’re saying that they’ll resend

Reactions: tobyvo

tobyvo

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
I had a conversation with Cic agent before few minutes what a wierd response he gave me was that your file is already approved and we already sent you passport request mail on 18th october but i checked all of my mail along with junk folder i haven’t received any mail from cic and now they’re saying that they’ll resend
I heard the same thing from another person from the deleted thread. Can you share how long you have been waiting after DM in ecas so that other people know when it is ok to call cic?

WaiterCA

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Nomination.....
06-07-2017
AOR Received.
12-09-2017
What is a normal process after DM? Please correct me if I am wrong.
1. Got PPR by Email.
2. Send Passport and back letter to CIC by Canada Post.
3. Landing Process (local cic office or border)
4. Got PR card.

Reactions: diniztv and ankz001