+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Inland Paper based June-July-August 2017 applicants

Sep 25, 2018
Did you check your spam emails?
Or did you call CIC? Sometimes they say PPR email was sent to a wrong email address.
I called CIC three weeks ago, said everything is done and waiting for final review. And I called today again, the same answer and said still in 19 months...my god...

Beatrice2019

Jul 17, 2016
Hi guys I’m sharing with you my timeline
File sent on July 7th 2017
AOR on July 10th 2017
Medical request on April 9th 2017
Medical passed on May 9th 2017
Ghost update on October 19th 2018
do you think I will receive the PPR soon??

poltonjung

May 7, 2018
Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I don't know.
AOR Received.
29-June-2017
Med's Request
06-April-2018
Med's Done....
10-April-2018
Passport Req..
Waiting
I called CIC three weeks ago, said everything is done and waiting for final review. And I called today again, the same answer and said still in 19 months...my god...
I have a similar situation.
I am June 29 applicant.
Ghost update was on Oct. 17th.
ECAS update as Decision Made was on Oct. 18th.
Still no email about PPR.
I haven't tried to call them yet because I am expecting that their response may be the same as yours, Still in 19 Month.

Please keep us updated your new timeline coming.

WaiterCA

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Nomination.....
06-07-2017
AOR Received.
12-09-2017
I am June 29 applicant.
I haven't tried to call them yet because I am expecting that their response may be the same as yours, Still in 19 Month.

I think you will get your ppr this friday, as usual. Anyway, congrats! You finally got your PR!

Reeshil

Star Member
Mar 23, 2018
I am June 29 applicant.

We are on same boat mine was also updated to decision made on 19th oct but havent got any updates after that its really a long wait once the decision is made rather they should update decision made when they’re ready to issue ppr on that day

garrybajwa

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
We are on same boat mine was also updated to decision made on 19th oct but havent got any updates after that its really a long wait once the decision is made rather they should update decision made when they’re ready to issue ppr on that day
Good luck to the ones who got ghost update. Their ppr is on its way. Lets see which month applicants get ghost update this friday

babyteddybear

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
Is it just me or does anyone feel the same way that there are less July applicants. I remember there were a lot more June applicants who shared their timelines. I don't know if the case is there's less July applicants in general, or just there's less July applicants on this website with us. I hope there are less July applicants in general, that means we can get PPR faster.

tobyvo

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Is it just me or does anyone feel the same way that there are less July applicants. I remember there were a lot more June applicants who shared their timelines. I don't know if the case is there's less July applicants in general, or just there's less July applicants on this website with us. I hope there are less July applicants in general, that means we can get PPR faster.
i feel that too lol, it is just my assumption but I think the reason why the officers issued MR for August-October applicants sooner that the later half July applicants is because there are fewer July applicants, also around March-April was when the processing time increased from 16 months to 19 months. So the officers are like "Let's issue MR in advance for other months and put a hold on July applications since there aren't many of them". But again, it is just my guess hahahahah who knows how it works

Reactions: Josh_math

Josh_math

Star Member
May 1, 2017
Nomination.....
OINP Ph.D. Stream
Yes, I feel the same. If you check the forums for April, May and June applicants (june forum was deleted by the way) you will see lots of people commenting and posting timelines. Probably there are less July applicants. In my case I was nominated oinp in May 2017 so I could apply for PR in May or June 2017. However because I was looking for job in those months it took me 2 months to complete my application and I apply until July. Probably provinces released nominations in the first half of the year 2017 and by July 2017 most nominees had already applied. I am just guessing. What do you think? I am not sure if provinces nominate people all year around or only certain months. That would definitely define a pattern of months with more PR applications than others (as I guess most people would apply withing a month after being nominated). Please share your thoughts.

Mingsen

May 2, 2018
Guys, in my opinion, just because there are les July applicants on this thread. I knew lots of July applicants shared their time line on the deleted thread. In general, the previous June July August and September thread was deleted by someone, not all of them transferred to this thread. That’s why we felt less July applicants share their information right now. Less canadavisa users less information posted

Reactions: sarbkaur

babyteddybear

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
Guys, in my opinion, just because there are les July applicants on this thread. I knew lots of July applicants shared their time line on the deleted thread. In general, the previous June July August and September thread was deleted by someone, not all of them transferred to this thread. That’s why we felt less July applicants share their information right now. Less canadavisa users less information posted
Yea but I think if there are more July applicants, they would've found this thread already. Just like us, this thread can be easily found.

Reactions: Mingsen and ankz001