+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Inland Paper based June-July-August 2017 applicants

kamaljitsg

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
Maybe I never paid attention but my ecas is 6 lines too... is it normally 5 lines? Also I'm an august 2017 inland applicant, post grad work permit expiring in February 2019. Is it advisable to renew my work permit now? hoping I can get pr before my permit expires and also trying to avoid wasting my money . Should I renew it?
IS THERE ANY LINE REPEATING TWICE IN ECAS ? WHAT IS YOUR TIMELINE ?

S3ns0r

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-08-2016
Doc's Request.
20-01-2017, 26-07-2018
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
31-07-2018
Med's Request
07-11-2017 ; 21-12-2018
Med's Done....
15-11-2017 ; 03-01-2019
Interview........
21-02-2019
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2019
LANDED..........
inland applicant
Hi We are facing the same situation about renewing PGWP. My permit is also expiring in Feb, 2019. I got DM on 23rd, Nov, still waiting for PPR.
hi I was just reading this thread and want to warn you if your or someone WP is linked to one employer don't forger to ask your employer to pay "employer compliance fees" and if your job LMIA exempt to provide "offer of employment ID".

Reactions: Usstass

MissJustice

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
BC
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
16-05-2017
Nomination.....
05-2017
AOR Received.
08-2017
Med's Request
01-04-2018
Med's Done....
01-05-2018
Passport Req..
05-02-2019
Hi Guys
Inland BC May 2017 applicant here, AOR August 2017

I saw Decision Made few weeks ago, and just today received my GSCM notes and they issued (not printed) my COPR 2 months ago!!
I miraculously got through to CIC agent just now (after 25+tries over few weeks) and he said they sent me an email 2 months ago, which is the final step before printing COPR. I never received that email! They will re-issue, but it can take up to 21 business days.

I am at peace, but soooo eager to drive to the border and land with my PR, and then have it in my hand.

So glad I requested the notes :))

tobyvo

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Hi Guys

I saw Decision Made few weeks ago, and just today received my GSCM notes and they issued (not printed) my COPR 2 months ago!!
I miraculously got through to CIC agent just now (after 25+tries over few weeks) and he said they sent me an email 2 months ago, which is the final step before printing COPR. I never received that email! They will re-issue, but it can take up to 21 business days.

I am at peace, but soooo eager to drive to the border and land with my PR, and then have it in my hand.

That's crazy good news! Did you call them ever before? Because I called them last week and I asked if they had sent me any email for PPR or COPR in case I don't get it and they said no. I am asking because I am not sure if they actually have that information in their system so we can just call or do I need to order GCMS (I dont want to because it has only been 2 weeks since I got DM)

Reactions: MissJustice

aroundtheworld_

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
Hi Guys

Congraaats, can you please tell us what is your status on ecas and gckeys?

MissJustice

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
BC
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
16-05-2017
Nomination.....
05-2017
AOR Received.
08-2017
Med's Request
01-04-2018
Med's Done....
01-05-2018
Passport Req..
05-02-2019
I tried calling them over 25 times at least. I am not sure what he would have told me, if I didnt give me all the details from my notes. I can even see who issued the email and the expiry of my COPR.

I say order the notes, I wish I did a while back. I requested them 30 days ago, and I got them today.

Reactions: tobyvo

MissJustice

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
BC
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
16-05-2017
Nomination.....
05-2017
AOR Received.
08-2017
Med's Request
01-04-2018
Med's Done....
01-05-2018
Passport Req..
05-02-2019
Congraaats, can you please tell us what is your status on ecas and gckeys?
GCSM notes - approved.
Even though the main site where I have been submitting all documents still states that my eligibility, criminality etc is all still pending. While on the notes it says passed.

BRIAN80

Feb 20, 2015
I applied paper based application for immigrant skilled worker PNP in Sep 2017. I passed my medical exam and waiting for PPR. But I got the problem my application status was suddenly changed today from In-process to Application received. Why I have been jumped backward. I don't know what does it mean is it good or bad.? Does anyone know.

aroundtheworld_

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
I called them again for the 3rd time in the last 3 weeks. He was like yes it will come soon, and he was like we can’t send PPR for everyone who got DM at the same time bacause it makes a chaos. I asked him if I need to have a valid status to land and he said I don’t need to have a valid status for that but if I wanna land at a local office I need to have a valid status.
It’s really killing me...

Sukhjitcse14

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
l
just called CIC. They said my file is requested to be transfer to the local visa office from sydney, and I should receive an email soon. Idk it’s been a month i got DM on ecas. Looks like so many things are impacting the process like canada post strikes, new way of validating PR and backlogs. Hopefully we hear something soon.

Reactions: 1357MPNP

khushi00

Star Member
Apr 7, 2018
just called CIC. They said my file is requested to be transfer to the local visa office from sydney, and I should receive an email soon. Idk it’s been a month i got DM on ecas. Looks like so many things are impacting the process like canada post strikes, new way of validating PR and backlogs. Hopefully we hear something soon.
Whats your timeline?

Josh_math

Star Member
May 1, 2017
Nomination.....
OINP Ph.D. Stream
I called them again for the 3rd time in the last 3 weeks. He was like yes it will come soon, and he was like we can’t send PPR for everyone who got DM at the same time bacause it makes a chaos. I asked him if I need to have a valid status to land and he said I don’t need to have a valid status for that but if I wanna land at a local office I need to have a valid status.
It’s really killing me...
For applicants of previous months (April to June) CIC did send PPRs as soon as you get DM (in some cases people got PPR before his status changed to DM). I do not understand what happened with July applicants. Even the volume of April-June applicants seemed to be quite big each month compared with those in July and CIC did not have problem sending PPRs. It is difficult to know what really is going on under the hood.
Hey folks, does someone know if the Express Entry applicants are having the same difficulties to get PPRs?

mpreetsingh

Jun 5, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Just for curiosity, did anyone get the verification letters or email to you or your employers regarding job, Canadian education or something else?

Last edited:

aroundtheworld_

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
For applicants of previous months (April to June) CIC did send PPRs as soon as you get DM (in some cases people got PPR before his status changed to DM). I do not understand what happened with July applicants. Even the volume of April-June applicants seemed to be quite big each month compared with those in July and CIC did not have problem sending PPRs. It is difficult to know what really is going on under the hood.
Hey folks, does someone know if the Express Entry applicants are having the same difficulties to get PPRs?
I’m a june applicant actually! And I got DM on October 23. I’ve been living in Canada for over 9 years now, and My life is still on hold because of immigration...

Reactions: WaiterCA