+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Inland Paper based June-July-August 2017 applicants

pcanadaja

Jan 25, 2018
July 20th applicant here. Called cic, they said by the end of this month I should get an emai/mail with the next step as my application was approved (I can see DM on ecas, but no PPR or COPR. That's all she said. By the end of this month means that I may have to wait more 3 weeks. :(:(:(:(:(

Josh_math

Star Member
May 1, 2017
Nomination.....
OINP Ph.D. Stream
July 20th applicant here. Called cic, they said by the end of this month I should get an emai/mail with the next step as my application was approved (I can see DM on ecas, but no PPR or COPR. That's all she said. By the end of this month means that I may have to wait more 3 weeks. :(:(:(:(:(
Thanks for sharing this info, good to know. Do not worry my friend, you already passed the worst part of the process, now you know that your application has been approved!! Just grab a beer and wait with the peace of mind that you will get PR soon.

petaji

Jun 13, 2017
Calgary
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
10-12-2017
AOR Received.
26-03-2017
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
10-05-2018
Passport Req..
10-07-2018
Hey guys, I would like to know your opinion. My friend is an inland AINP applicant with 2 dependants, app. received in August 1st 2017. He still didn’t have any ghost update/Decision made in ECAS yet but I expect him to get it pretty soon. The thing is that his dependants (wife and daughter) are back home for vacation while he as a primary applicant still stays here and waits for a PPR. What if they schedule a COPR interview instead? Is it only him who needs to attend or do his dependants need to come back to Canada on a short notice to attend to? Any ideas?

sitareh19

Mar 22, 2016
Hey guys, I would like to know your opinion. My friend is an inland AINP applicant with 2 dependants, app. received in August 1st 2017. He still didn’t have any ghost update/Decision made in ECAS yet but I expect him to get it pretty soon. The thing is that his dependants (wife and daughter) are back home for vacation while he as a primary applicant still stays here and waits for a PPR. What if they schedule a COPR interview instead? Is it only him who needs to attend or do his dependants need to come back to Canada on a short notice to attend to? Any ideas?
That is a very good question, I hope someone can provide an answer but not sure there is enough information about this new pilot process. I would also like to know what happens next if you receive the appointment letter while being outside Canada. Would you be able to complete the interview at the airport or would you still need to go to the office assigned?

indersid

Jun 22, 2013
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/11/2014
IELTS Request
15/03/2014
File Transfer...
11/11/2014
Med's Done....
1/11/2014
VISA ISSUED...
17/11/2014
One of my friend OINP Masters file received 5th AuG,2017 got his ppr this Monday.
Any August OINP applicant got any update ?

Reactions: tobyvo

sitareh19

Mar 22, 2016
One of my friend OINP Masters file received 5th AuG,2017 got his ppr this Monday.
Oh, wow, that is a good news.
I am Sep 5th! Could you keep us updated about when he receives CoPR? I am curious what the delay might be between PPR and CoPR.
Also, is he visa-exempt country or not?
Thank you and good luck to all of you!

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
I heard from a friend yesterday that on their whatsapp group, somebody with application date- july 19th got PPR yesterday..
So is cic issuing PPRs now but I dont think anybody on this forum got anything in past 2-3 weeks?

Reactions: tobyvo

XO_J

Oct 16, 2018
Category........
PNP
I heard from a friend yesterday that on their whatsapp group, somebody with application date- july 19th got PPR yesterday..
So is cic issuing PPRs now but I dont think anybody on this forum got anything in past 2-3 weeks?
Whatever it is, I am glad that atleast they are doing something :)

Reactions: ankz001

pcanadaja

Jan 25, 2018
Thanks for sharing this info, good to know. Do not worry my friend, you already passed the worst part of the process, now you know that your application has been approved!! Just grab a beer and wait with the peace of mind that you will get PR soon.
Thank you for the kind words! You are right! It's been hard as I need to change jobs and I am waiting for it to feel safe to do it. I am sure we have more people here holding their lives until they get the PPR. This forum and people like you have been helping me a lot! :)

pcanadaja

Jan 25, 2018
Perfect, thank for sharing! Hopefully, I am next! :rolleyes:

Reactions: ankz001