+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Inland Paper based June-July-August 2017 applicants

XO_J

Oct 16, 2018
Category........
PNP
In which times you called cic ?
You won't get much out of it. I just called them this morning. 40 minutes on hold and the only thing the agent was able to tell me was that my Background check is in progress.

Reactions: Grechy7

mpreetsingh

Jun 5, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
No, I got 5 lines, last one is about medical results. But the status before you click to see the lines was changed from "In process" to "Decision Made"
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on xxxx
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on xxxx
  3. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on xxxxx
  4. We started processing your application on xxxxx
  5. Medical results have been received.
this is what i got now. The one in bold is new; added today

tobyvo

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on xxxx
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on xxxx
  3. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on xxxxx
  4. We started processing your application on xxxxx
this is what i got now. The one in bold is new; added today
this is mine
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on xxxx.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on xxxxx.
  3. We started processing your application on xxxxx.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on xxxxxx. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

mpreetsingh

Jun 5, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
this is mine
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on xxxx.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on xxxxx.
  3. We started processing your application on xxxxx.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on xxxxxx. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Ok.. thanks

ashenne

Sep 11, 2013
Application Received: July 24th 2017
AOR: September 11th 2017
Pre-arrival emai: March 15 2018
MR: June 21st 2018
MP: July 4th 2018
Ghost update: Oct 29th 2018
DM: Oct 30th 2018

Did you get email for your DM or you just check it on ecas? Mine says DM on ecas but not update on gckey.. no emails too

Reactions: MissyTin

tobyvo

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Did you get email for your DM or you just check it on ecas? Mine says DM on ecas but not update on gckey.. no emails too
yea just on ecas, no email or update on gckey whatsoever... well i saw ghost update on gckey before DM actually. My ghost update on gckey was around 10pm on Oct 29th. Then my ecas got changed to DM morning Oct 30th. From what i understand from previous applicants, this is normal procedure. Now im waiting for either PPR or email for COPR status appointment from CIC. I hope CIC will apply the 2nd method instead of sending out PPR now due to Canada Post strike