MR: APR 4, 2018
Medical Passed: Apr 24, 2018
Pre-arrival email: MAY 2, 2018

Still waiting for PPR... Let's keep each other posted! good luck
Sure, good luck.

arjitbrar75

Aug 2, 2018
hey i need help
i applied in bc pnp paper based application.
after approval timeline
file received 13 july 2017
file processed 31 august
pre arrival 13 march 2018
medical request 9th april 2018
medical passed 29 april 2018
after that no updates
Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.Help - Review of eligibilityReview of medical resultsYou passed the medical exam.Help - Review of medical resultsReview of additional documentsWe do not need additional documents.Help - Review of additional documentsInterviewYou do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.Help - InterviewBiometricsWe do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.Help - BiometricsBackground checkWe are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.Help - Background checkFinal decisionYour application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.Help - Final decision

its a bcpnp paper based file.
inland
any feedback.

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
hey i need help
after approval timeline
file processed 31 august
after that no updates
Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.Help - Review of eligibilityReview of medical resultsYou passed the medical exam.Help - Review of medical resultsReview of additional documentsWe do not need additional documents.Help - Review of additional documentsInterviewYou do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.Help - InterviewBiometricsWe do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.Help - BiometricsBackground checkWe are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.Help - Background checkFinal decisionYour application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.Help - Final decision

inland
any feedback.

They were processing files for July 7th applicants as per info from yesterday. So you should wait another week or so, I guess.

tobyvo

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
hey i need help
after approval timeline
file processed 31 august
after that no updates
Review of eligibility

inland
any feedback.
seems normal to me, you should expect ppr within 1~2 weeks

Reactions: kaiyuan0613

indersid

Jun 22, 2013
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..