+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Inland Paper based June-July-August 2017 applicants

shb8602

Jan 14, 2017
Oh, you definitely need to call. From my experience, web forms didn't give me any real progress, even with updating my applications.
Oh thank you again!
At the moment I am outside of Canada to handle some personal matters. Does agents know I am outside of Canada if I call them outside of Canada? And will this get trouble?

WaiterCA

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Nomination.....
06-07-2017
AOR Received.
12-09-2017
Oh thank you again!
At the moment I am outside of Canada to handle some personal matters. Does agents know I am outside of Canada if I call them outside of Canada? And will this get trouble?
Nobody care. You can travel freely

Biool

Mar 25, 2019
Hi,I discovered my application change to application received at the 18th month,I called and was told it was transferred, is there anyone affected,and now my 19th month is over.

ashraf09

Oct 4, 2015
Hello everyone. I became PR today. It took around 20 month. I would like to share my timeline in case anyone find it useful. My wife is back in my home country, hence her PR is not issued yet. They told me that the local immigration office will contact my wife and ask for her passport to complete her PR process.

·Got PNP Nomination – 30th May 2017

·PR application reached – 11th July 2017

·File accepted by CIC – 30th August, 2017

·Pre-arrival Email: 14 March, 2018

·My Medical Request and done - 10th April, 2018

·Got Married and was asked to send document of wife - June 2018

·Ghost Email: 3 October 2018

·Wife's Medical Request : 24 January 2019

·Got phone call from immigration officer asking about wife: 15th February 2019

·Got invitation for final determination PR interview: 07th March 2019

· My Permanent Resident - 26th March 2019

Biool

Mar 25, 2019
Hello everyone. I became PR today. It took around 20 month. I would like to share my timeline in case anyone find it useful. My wife is back in my home country, hence her PR is not issued yet. They told me that the local immigration office will contact my wife and ask for her passport to complete her PR process.

·Got PNP Nomination – 30th May 2017

·PR application reached – 11th July 2017

·File accepted by CIC – 30th August, 2017

·Pre-arrival Email: 14 March, 2018

·My Medical Request and done - 10th April, 2018

·Got Married and was asked to send document of wife - June 2018

·Ghost Email: 3 October 2018

·Wife's Medical Request : 24 January 2019

·Got phone call from immigration officer asking about wife: 15th February 2019

·Got invitation for final determination PR interview: 07th March 2019

· My Permanent Resident - 26th March 2019
Congrats,expecting the golden mail soonest

WaiterCA

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Nomination.....
06-07-2017
AOR Received.
12-09-2017
Thank you.

Btw, the 19 months of processing time means 1st day of 19 months or very last day of 19 months? Should I wait until the last day of 19 months? I will be 19 months this Saturday.
Doesn't matter, just call them and tell you don't know what is happening with your application. It wouldn't hurt.

apimenta

Jun 26, 2017
My timeline:

PNP Category: OINP - Inland
App Received: Nov 17 2017
AOR: Jan 17 2018
Pre Arrival letter: July 15 2018
Eligibility: Passed
Medical: Upfront and passed
Background check: Passed
Security Check: PS Ready

Let me share my experience and frustration:

I requested in Oct/2018 a GSCM notes that I received in NOV saying all is approved except for Security check that will start soon.
Since that time I did not receive any updates and I requested a new notes in Feb/2019 that I received Yesterday:

However my medical is passed, it expired last november. In the same time, the Security check is in the same status (PS Ready).

After that I called to CIC to ask if they have any estimate for these 2 last steps and if I can do a new medical exams and send to them. She said to me don't do anything without a official requisition from CIC. Ok, but are 4 months without any new medical request, it not make any sense.

Now, I have more than 16 months and I total believe me and a bunch of people are passing for the same situation: A lot of delays and lack of attention in the applications.

WaiterCA

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Nomination.....
06-07-2017
AOR Received.
12-09-2017
My timeline:

I requested in Oct/2018 a GSCM notes that I received in NOV saying all is approved except for Security check that will start soon.
Since that time I did not receive any updates and I requested a new notes in Feb/2019 that I received Yesterday:

However my medical is passed, it expired last november. In the same time, the Security check is in the same status (PS Ready).

After that I called to CIC to ask if they have any estimate for these 2 last steps and if I can do a new medical exams and send to them. She said to me don't do anything without a official requisition from CIC. Ok, but are 4 months without any new medical request, it not make any sense.

Now, I have more than 16 months and I total believe me and a bunch of people are passing for the same situation: A lot of delays and lack of attention in the applications.
Most people wait 19 months

Kking19or17

Jan 4, 2019
My timeline:

Sometimes they gave you up to one year extension for your medical