Nov 14 2017 app received
Jan 19 2018 AOR
April 27 2018 Medical request
May 9 2018 Medical pass
June 15 AD requested

Since then no updates

nav1402

Oct 13, 2017
Hey guys, I got DM on Jan. 4. And I am going to have a permanent residence interview on Jan. 24. I need to bring passport, photos, work permit, etc. to the interview. Does anyone know about the interview? What question am I going to be asked in the interview?
Whats your timeline ?

saideepakc

Dec 3, 2018
go to the local Mp office and explain the situation he will call to cic ,cic respond within 3 or 4 minutes in a phone call to mp otherwise we have to wait for 30 minute and cic also give detail information to Mp ,i did same thing when my work permit application is refused local mp help me a lot at that time .
MP's won't be able to change or influence CIC's decision. Its just faster way of getting detailed information on the file. Other than that I see visiting MP's office is not much of a help.

SUKHDEEP31

Nov 28, 2018
Don't rely on the content showing up on ecas. One of my friends who got the PR card in the last year told that the last line of his ecas just indicated medical received on XX-XX and he already finished landing that time. The update on ecas is a joke.
I disagree with you because most of the people got decision made on ecas and called cic , confirmed the file approval so maybe your friend is just 1 case but it is not joke as per my opinion.

Reactions: saideepakc

shadowhfx

Star Member
Oct 16, 2018
I disagree with you because most of the people got decision made on ecas and called cic , confirmed the file approval so maybe your friend is just 1 case but it is not joke as per my opinion.
so does it show up on ecas when we receive the PPR?
i can't link with gckey because there's a lawyer on my case, so i just wanted to know if i depend on him to hear a response now

babyteddybear

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
i can't link with gckey because there's a lawyer on my case, so i just wanted to know if i depend on him to hear a response now
I think the PPR email go directly to your lawyer's email. But you can check your ecas, once you receive DM, you should tell your lawyer that you've received DM and he should keep an eye on his email inbox

lulucool

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
That's because some people did get their DM on time and share the info here. There're still lots of people whose esca didn't show DM and get their PPR directly instead. I just consulted too many people either the independent applicants or the immigration agencies. The conclusion is that getting an email from CIC is the real deal.

Reactions: SUKHDEEP31

SUKHDEEP31

Nov 28, 2018
I am not sure about ecas but you get the passport request on your email if its your lawyer than on his email and message in the GCkey .

SUKHDEEP31

Nov 28, 2018
That's because some people did get their DM on time and share the info here. There're still lots of people whose esca didn't show DM and get their PPR directly instead. I just consulted too many people either the independent applicants or the immigration agencies. The conclusion is that getting an email from CIC is the real deal.
I agree with the real deal.

Reactions: lulucool

amolak22

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
patiala, punjab, india
Visa Office......
vfs chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2015