+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Inland Paper based June-July-August 2017 applicants

Roharo21

Star Member
May 19, 2018
bro actually i checked all the express entry forums as well. when cic was making decision made for 3 weeks it was happening with cec applicants as well. now as well most of cec applicants waiting like us after ghost updates.express entry facing same things like us. last time cec inland applicants got most of the ppr on nov 26. same like us
U got dm??

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 21, 2010.
  2. We started processing your application on July 6, 2017.
  3. We sent you correspondence on July 6, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. We sent you correspondence on November 7, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on November 9, 2017. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. Medical results have been received
  7. Our records indicate that the correspondence sent on December 7, 2018 was to request the Right of Permanent Resident Fee. However, it is no longer necessary since the payment was received.
  8. Now i don't know how long should i wait for my ppr or decision from visa office im tird of wait n wait

Reactions: SUKHDEEP31

Roharo21

Star Member
May 19, 2018
Last week someone known to me receive COPR email and asked to submit his spouse passport but as his spouse is backhome he first went to the immigration get his landing paperwork done there and told them about his dependentNext day he received another email for his spouse to submit his passport to the indian visa office.
I think they will do first yours after you received your passport then they will send you another email with the information for your spouse PR processing
Did u get anything??