+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Inland Paper based June-July-August 2017 applicants

SUKHDEEP31

Nov 28, 2018
Hi Guys
I called CIC to confirm the ghost update I received on 28 Nov.
She said security is done that's why I got the update .
I asked her what's the next thing , she said she don't know and my file is still under 19 month processing time. o_O

Reactions: saideepakc

Jay-Ar

Star Member
Jan 26, 2017
Hi Guys
I asked her what's the next thing , she said she don't know and my file is still under 19 month processing time. o_O
whats your tmeline?

SUKHDEEP31

Nov 28, 2018
whats your tmeline?[/Q
Application received : 24 august, 2017
AOR : sept. 29, 2017
Additional document : March 27, 18
Pre arrival : March 28, 2018
Med Req: June 27, 2018
Med done : July 3, 2018
Med passed : July 9, 2018
Ghost update : Nov 28, 2018
Security Done: Confirmed with Cic Agent today.

saideepakc

Dec 3, 2018
Hi Guys
That's exactly the reply I got from CIC when I requested through MP Office.

Reactions: SUKHDEEP31

saideepakc

Dec 3, 2018
As of Today: (BCPNP)
  1. The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney (CIO Sydney), Nova Scotia on June 12, 2017.
  2. The initial assessment to ensure the applicant's submission is complete has been finalized.
  3. CIO Sydney reviewed the application and documents submitted and determined that the applicant meets the eligibility requirements under the class for which they have applied.
    • The eligibility requirements assessment was finalized on February 21, 2018.
  4. The medical examination results are on file and valid until April 21, 2019.
  5. The security and criminality verifications are currently valid.
  6. No correspondence was sent to your constituent recently and no further information is currently required.
  7. As per our current processing times, it may take up to 19 months to finalize the application. However, processing times indicated on our website are approximate, and can vary with each individual case.

princeadil

Star Member
Aug 26, 2012
As of Today: (BCPNP)
  1. The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney (CIO Sydney), Nova Scotia on June 12, 2017.
  2. The initial assessment to ensure the applicant's submission is complete has been finalized.
  3. CIO Sydney reviewed the application and documents submitted and determined that the applicant meets the eligibility requirements under the class for which they have applied.
    • The eligibility requirements assessment was finalized on February 21, 2018.
  4. The medical examination results are on file and valid until April 21, 2019.
  5. The security and criminality verifications are currently valid.
  6. No correspondence was sent to your constituent recently and no further information is currently required.
  7. As per our current processing times, it may take up to 19 months to finalize the application. However, processing times indicated on our website are approximate, and can vary with each individual case.
How did you get all this detailed information?

Reactions: shadowhfx

Canadadream15

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Any Sept 2017 applicant got ghost update or DM ?
One of my friend has got 2 more lines added in his ecas account this week.
But he has not yet linked his account, so won’t be able to know about ghost update.
His file was received on September 06, 2017.