+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Inland Paper based June-July-August 2017 applicants

Josh_math

Star Member
May 1, 2017
Nomination.....
OINP Ph.D. Stream
That's what I would like to know
Yes it is possible. I remember several May and June applicants who got PPR before DM. Status changed to DM 1 or 2 days later. Actually I remember an applicant asking here in the forum if his application had been approved or not because he got PPR while his status was still in progress.

MissyTin

Mar 1, 2017
Yes it is possible. I remember several May and June applicants who got PPR before DM. Status changed to DM 1 or 2 days later. Actually I remember an applicant asking here in the forum if his application had been approved or not because he got PPR while his status was still in progress.
Oh, tnx. Good to know.
My ecas has only 5 lines but I had the update last week

Reactions: kamaljitsg

MissyTin

Mar 1, 2017
i also didn't got any extra line and one of my friend as well. only update in gc key account. i talked to cic agent as well she confirmed that everything is done only decision not made yet.
I have to call them in the morning if I want to reach someone to talk to

sarbkaur

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
i also didn't got any extra line and one of my friend as well. only update in gc key account. i talked to cic agent as well she confirmed that everything is done only decision not made yet.
I talked to them too they said everything is done on your file just waiting for the officer for final review

balongskija

Star Member
May 6, 2013
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
N/a
AOR Received.
13-03-2018
Med's Request
27-06-2018
Med's Done....
08-07-2018
LANDED..........
24-05-2019
Question to y'all, is there really a timeline for officers to provide final decisions after Medical Results have been received? Because according to their website, attached below that the medical result is only valid for a year, hence the applicant/s should already be a permanent resident before the MR expiry. So one good example, if they received my MR last July 10, meaning before July 2019, I should be, before then a resident?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-permanent-residents.html

Thanks y'all.

Last edited: