+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP immigration query

hari_krish93

Nov 8, 2020
I am a Software Developer with 3 years experience. My IELTS score is

L - 8, R - 7.5, W - 6, S - 7.5. What would be my CLB Level?

Will I be eligible to apply for province nominations ?

hari_krish93

Nov 8, 2020
I am finding it difficult to apply for Ontario/British Columbia Province. Can someone help me with authentic link for the same

Thanks in advance

hari_krish93

Nov 8, 2020
How about Software Developers jobs in Alberta and Saskatchewan province. Is it easy to find one with decent salary ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
How about Software Developers jobs in Alberta and Saskatchewan province. Is it easy to find one with decent salary ?
Alberta has cut immigration by 30% & is focussed on those living and working in the province. Look at the SINP program to see eligibility. Are you looking for a job now, without work authorization. You will find it difficult to get a job so focus on immigrating.

hari_krish93

Nov 8, 2020
Alberta has cut immigration by 30% & is focussed on those living and working in the province. Look at the SINP program to see eligibility. Are you looking for a job now, without work authorization. You will find it difficult to get a job so focus on immigrating.
I am not looking for job right now. With my CRS score I was eligible for only Alberta and Sasketchewan province. So once they send me ITA for province is was thinking to find a job. This I am asking to be mentally prepared to know how things are in those province.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am not looking for job right now. With my CRS score I was eligible for only Alberta and Sasketchewan province. So once they send me ITA for province is was thinking to find a job. This I am asking to be mentally prepared to know how things are in those province.
Ok. what is your SINP score? Look at job sites in Saskatchewan since I don’t know your NOC, can’t help.