Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with the application
IELTS Request
sent with the application
Hi everyone

I am a Ph.D. student studying towards my Ph.D. in the US. I am interested to immigrate to Canada and I`ve been considering Sasketchwen Province as my destination. Does anyone know what is the best program to apply for permanent residency.

I have more than 10 years of work experience and will finish my Ph.D. next year. I ma considering the International Skilled Worker and to use the University professors category from the In demand occupation list.

Thank you for any assistance that you can provide.

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
AO2015 said:
Hi everyone

I am a Ph.D. student studying towards my Ph.D. in the US. I am interested to immigrate to Canada and I`ve been considering Sasketchwen Province as my destination. Does anyone know what is the best program to apply for permanent residency.

I have more than 10 years of work experience and will finish my Ph.D. next year. I ma considering the International Skilled Worker and to use the University professors category from the In demand occupation list.

Thank you for any assistance that you can provide.
Check out this thread on eligibility and different program options for various PNP.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html