Aug 21, 2017
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
O got fired to 5 days after cic send my medical request, i alredy done the medical and i have no emoyment restriction, i just wonder if im ok or im gonna have problem with my pr applicar

Reactions: singha5612

singha5612

Feb 21, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
O got fired to 5 days after cic send my medical request, i alredy done the medical and i have no emoyment restriction, i just wonder if im ok or im gonna have problem with my pr applicar
Me too, i was fired one month ago, im still waitinn for medical this month i will get them hopefully, i told everythin to pnp officer

Reactions: beehappy

beehappy

Aug 21, 2017
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Me too, i was fired one month ago, im still waitinn for medical this month i will get them hopefully, i told everythin to pnp officer
What is the info that the pnp officer told you about your situation

beehappy

Aug 21, 2017
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I alredy pass my medical exam and i only waiting for ppr but i still dont know if this gonna affect my application can somebody please help, should i cal to the pnp office or i just wait

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
I alredy pass my medical exam and i only waiting for ppr but i still dont know if this gonna affect my application can somebody please help, should i cal to the pnp office or i just wait
If your pnp is tied with a job offer then most likely your pnp will be withdrawn if you don't have a new job offer before you get PR. You should find a new job and update AINP soon.

singha5612

Feb 21, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
If your pnp is tied with a job offer then most likely your pnp will be withdrawn if you don't have a new job offer before you get PR. You should find a new job and update AINP soon.
Thats not true, i have changed my job 2 times before on a closed work permit with the help of pnp officer..

singha5612

Feb 21, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Whats your timeline? I am 26 april 2017 applicant and what province did u apply in

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Thats not true, i have changed my job 2 times before on a closed work permit with the help of pnp officer..
I have pnp with job offer and my pnp is tied to my job. If I change or lose my job, my pnp will be reviewed and pnp will determine whether my new job is acceptable for my nomination. If not, then pnp will withdraw my nomination and I will have to restart again.

Reactions: Sumansliet

singha5612

Feb 21, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
I have pnp with job offer and my pnp is tied to my job. If I change or lose my job, my pnp will be reviewed and pnp will determine whether my new job is acceptable for my nomination. If not, then pnp will withdraw my nomination and I will have to restart again.
Thats true but as long as you have a new job offer and ur employer has paid $230 then you can get a new closed work permit anytime. I have changed employer 2-3 times. Im aplyin for bowp soon too.

beehappy

Aug 21, 2017
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Whats your timeline? I am 26 april 2017 applicant and what province did u apply in
Thanks for the reply guys
My timeline is :
Application received: 2017-01-19
Aor received: 2017-05-23
Request of RCMP: 2017-10-17
Medical request: 2018-02-28
Medical pass: 2018-03-26
Currently waiting for ppr

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Thats true but as long as you have a new job offer and ur employer has paid $230 then you can get a new closed work permit anytime. I have changed employer 2-3 times. Im aplyin for bowp soon too.
Yes but only for PNP with no employment restrictions can apply for a BOWP. My pnp was tied with a job offer so I got nomination with employment restrictions so I was only eligible for a closed work permit.

singha5612

Feb 21, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
My pnp was tied to a job offer too but My nomination has no employment restriction and i still have a closed work permit. I can apply for bowp in may but until then i will be unemployed unless i apply for a new close work permit.

beehappy

Aug 21, 2017
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I
My pnp was tied to a job offer too but My nomination has no employment restriction but i still have a closed work permit. I can apply for bowp in may but until then i will be unemployed unless i apply for a new close work permit.
Me too i dont have employment restriction on my ainp nomination but my current closed work permit will expire in january 2019, so i wonder if i can apply for a bowp because i got fired by employer maybe i can write a letter of explination to the cic officer