+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP for accountant

aamir_s1986

Nov 15, 2017
Hi -
I have just started my pursuit of Canada PR. A little background about myself: I have CPA degree with 7 years of work experience in US taxation. I have masters in accountancy from Mumbai University. Can anyone from the forum help me to find out which province provide PNP for accountants and minimum CSR points required to apply for the respective province? Thanks in advance.

nishantvshah

Feb 7, 2017
Hi -
I have just started my pursuit of Canada PR. A little background about myself: I have CPA degree with 7 years of work experience in US taxation. I have masters in accountancy from Mumbai University. Can anyone from the forum help me to find out which province provide PNP for accountants and minimum CSR points required to apply for the respective province? Thanks in advance.
Hello. Firstly wishing you a good luck with your application. Have you checked your CRS?? if it is abobe 440, you definitely stand a chance to receive an ITA. For PNP unfortunately there is no standard requirement. they keep changing. the best way to check is to go to their respective websites and check the openings they have. if they match your NOC, you can apply.

we have a subject about PNP (sticky subject). this has links to most of the pnp websites.

Nishant.

aamir_s1986

Nov 15, 2017
Hello. Firstly wishing you a good luck with your application. Have you checked your CRS?? if it is abobe 440, you definitely stand a chance to receive an ITA. For PNP unfortunately there is no standard requirement. they keep changing. the best way to check is to go to their respective websites and check the openings they have. if they match your NOC, you can apply.

we have a subject about PNP (sticky subject). this has links to most of the pnp websites.

Nishant.
Thanks Nishant! I'm going for my Ielts this Saturday. If I score L8 R7 S7 W7, my score will be around 459. Just wanted to keep a backup plan just in case I am unable to score the required band.

davobod

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Thanks Nishant! I'm going for my Ielts this Saturday. If I score L8 R7 S7 W7, my score will be around 459. Just wanted to keep a backup plan just in case I am unable to score the required band.
@aamir_s1986,

I encourage you to work towards achieving or surpassing that IELTS score.

Every other factor seems to align perfectly for you. That would be a far better and much more beneficial alternative.

With your experience in US taxation, I believe that you would be able to come out in flying colours.

All the best.

Last edited:

shariqkhan

Feb 26, 2018
guys i have - a crs score of 417 -
by trying many times i just get 6-6.5 in ielts writing -
which get me away from the magical figure - 8777

now what can i do ?
accountant -

plz help me and guide me -

thanks -

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
guys i have - a crs score of 417 -
by trying many times i just get 6-6.5 in ielts writing -
which get me away from the magical figure - 8777

now what can i do ?
accountant -

plz help me and guide me -

thanks -
as of right now, you can only try to improve your score, maybe try CELPIP if you can, obtain a post graduate diploma, or spousal points?