Jul 29, 2019
Hello,
All PNP Express Entry 2019 applicants lets join here and share our experiences

My profile
AOR: August 10th 2019

Current status

Medicals: passed Sep 3rd 2019
Eligibility: met Sep 17th
ADR Request for RPRF: Sep 17th(paid and uploaded the receipt Sep 18th)
Criminality: passed
Security: Not started
No update after that.

Please do post all of your PNP Express entry 2019 timelines here and lets share our experiences.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ncspria

LEENA AP

Apr 30, 2018
Hello,

My profile

Current status

No update after that.

Please do post all of your PNP Express entry 2019 timelines here and lets share our experiences.
Hi ! could you please explain further ?how much is your CRS?

I have applied for PEI PNP September no news so far .

Ncspria

Sep 24, 2018
Dhaka
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I am totally new here . I want to apply as well. Could you please guide me please!

Silver Arrow

Nov 18, 2019
Hello,

My profile

Current status

No update after that.

which pnp program u have applied??
in how many months you got your nomination?

LEENA AP

Apr 30, 2018
Thanks a lot . But the fact is here its hard to find trustworthy agency.[/QU

Absolutely , its quite tough to find a good agency .We heard lot of cheating cases rather than successful stories .
You try to read all the instructions in the web link and try to do yourself .Agencies simply take a huge amount for filing our application online but still we need to do most of our documentation .They just act like a mediator,that's all.

Ncspria

Sep 24, 2018
Dhaka
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
But I am also idealess person in this matter. How I can do my process even i dont know how I can make my profile and how can I apply..which program should I choose as well..I dont have this kind of idea

RockingRavi

Jul 29, 2019
Hi ! could you please explain further ?how much is your CRS?

I have applied for PEI PNP September no news so far .
Hello,
I applied through NB PNP, after accepting the nomination in my express entry profile my CRS score went up to 996 and i got ITA in the next draw.
When did u apply for PEI PNP?
Is yours paper application or through express entry?

ratnaroy99

Jul 26, 2017
Ahmedabad
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
I have 7 years of overall experience with 2 NOC Codes. First 4 years experience os a different NOC and current 3 years in a different NOC which is also one of the in demand job codes. I have heard from different people that NSNP straight away rejects people with 2 NOCs. Can anyone help me understand if its true or not? I have all the valid proofs and documents for the same. Still... Is there the possibility of rejection just because of 2 different NOCs?

RockingRavi

Jul 29, 2019
I have 7 years of overall experience with 2 NOC Codes. First 4 years experience os a different NOC and current 3 years in a different NOC which is also one of the in demand job codes. I have heard from different people that NSNP straight away rejects people with 2 NOCs. Can anyone help me understand if its true or not? I have all the valid proofs and documents for the same. Still... Is there the possibility of rejection just because of 2 different NOCs?
I have never heard about anyone rejecting people with 2 different NOC experiences. Usually for you to be eligible for NSPNP you need to either have 1 year full time experience in one of their in-demand occupations(NOCs) or you need to have 1 year full time experience in Nova Scotia or you need to have a job offer from an employer in Nova Scotia.

Last edited: