Star Member
Feb 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Axmcol18 said:
I heard there is another way but you have to pay extra 100 CAD, check cic website for updates about BOWP. If not you have to provide a job offer and they'll give you a closed WP beased on your job offer letter.
oh no. i dont want close wp...;(

gav89singh

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
hi I was nominated by Saskatchewan in 2013 n have applied for my federal PR since November 2013. but for some unusual delays it haven't got thru yet. my work permit is expiring in july this year. so I was just wondering what wld the good time to apply for a renewal and what all do I need to have with me being an SINP applicant. do I need anything from SINP as well? and do I need any proof for having my medicals done already ? cuz I don't think I have any proof for that, doctor sent the results straight to CIC. and what is the best method to do it online, paper or at border. your help will be much appreciated. please and thanx.

Diaboluce

Jul 18, 2012
Visa Office......
Sydeny, NS
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Nomination.....
05-03-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
Med's Request
15-04-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015
gav89singh said:
hi I was nominated by Saskatchewan in 2013 n have applied for my federal PR since November 2013. but for some unusual delays it haven't got thru yet. my work permit is expiring in july this year. so I was just wondering what wld the good time to apply for a renewal and what all do I need to have with me being an SINP applicant. do I need anything from SINP as well? and do I need any proof for having my medicals done already ? cuz I don't think I have any proof for that, doctor sent the results straight to CIC. and what is the best method to do it online, paper or at border. your help will be much appreciated. please and thanx.
have you been rejected from your federal pr application?
then you have to apply for new nomination since they don't extend nominations.. :(

if you haven't been rejected from your federal pr application, please try to follow up with CIC... you might have missed their email or communications..

PhSVE

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
Med's Request
06-01-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
After 15 months since CIC received my PR application, my ECAS has been change to IP.
How long will it take to receive PPR?

gav89singh

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
PhSVE said:
After 15 months since CIC received my PR application, my ECAS has been change to IP.
How long will it take to receive PPR?
I am a nov 2013 applicant too and mine changed to in process too finally on feb 10. god knows how much more wait we have to do . well I m just happy atleast they picked up our files finally :).

SSM2011

Oct 28, 2014
gav89singh said:
I am a nov 2013 applicant too and mine changed to in process too finally on feb 10. god knows how much more wait we have to do . well I m just happy atleast they picked up our files finally :).
I am November 2013 applicant too. In process since November 27, 2014

Axmcol18

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 31/2013
Im almost 15 months, not IP yet. Im tired of this wait.

vnsse

Star Member
Feb 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Axmcol18 said:
Im almost 15 months, not IP yet. Im tired of this wait.
me too... ;( I contacted MP, and they sent me
* A note on file added on January 23, 2015, indicates that the documents were received.
(I sent again these on Octorber. cuz cio lost my documents :mad: )
* The criminal background verifications are in process.
* The current processing time on the website is 17 months for this category.

Axmcol18

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 31/2013
I know it sucks.. I got GCMS notes yesterday, medical passed and criminality in progress, security and eligibility not started. I called CIC this morning asking about the BOWP And my PR application. She told me that i would receive an answer before May, because the processing time is 17 months. And regarding the BOWP she said if I dont have and extension of my wp, i can work anywhere within the province of nomination without affecting my PR application.

vnsse

Star Member
Feb 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Axmcol18 said:
I know it sucks.. I got GCMS notes yesterday, medical passed and criminality in progress, security and eligibility not started. I called CIC this morning asking about the BOWP And my PR application. She told me that i would receive an answer before May, because the processing time is 17 months. And regarding the BOWP she said if I dont have and extension of my wp, i can work anywhere within the province of nomination without affecting my PR application.
I will apply 2nd bowp.. but I'm not sure can get open work permit...rrr

Axmcol18

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 31/2013
Yes thats true, but once you pass 17 months you have the right to push them and they will process your application faster.

softsi

Jun 5, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here's a good one:

I have had decision made since October 2014.

No PPR since then, patiently waiting for CIC to contact me.

I called them last week and the agent said it has been a long time since DM so he would make a request to verify the status of my application and if I don't receive a letter by the end of March call again.

I just checked my ECAS today and it now turned back to in process, but when I click on it there is still that phrase -->A decision has been made on your application.blah blah blah

I am hoping it means they are getting around to sending me a COPR and not waiting for another 4 months..

PhSVE

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
Med's Request
06-01-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
Mikmik said:
Hi guys! I guess there's something common to all of us that makes the Cic skipped On our files.
I strongly agree, I am nov 2013 applicant, my ecas changed to IP last week and they started processing my papers Feb 12, 2015. It was the week after my consultant called CIC.