Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 31/2013
vnsse said:
I called CIC call centre this morning, and she said
You should waiting until May. Because PR processing time under pnp is 17 months. If you don't get landing paper over May, call again
WELL I HOPE WE DONT HAVE TO WAIT THAT LONG.. IM GETTING TIRED NOW, I JUST WANNA LEAVE!! ALSO IM SO SCARED BECAUSE I GOT BOWP IN NOVEMBER AND I CHANGED MY JOB RIGHT AWAY AND I HAVE NOT REPORTED IT YET.

vnsse

Star Member
Feb 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Axmcol18 said:
WELL I HOPE WE DONT HAVE TO WAIT THAT LONG.. IM GETTING TIRED NOW, I JUST WANNA LEAVE!! ALSO IM SO SCARED BECAUSE I GOT BOWP IN NOVEMBER AND I CHANGED MY JOB RIGHT AWAY AND I HAVE NOT REPORTED IT YET.
Me neither.. I miss my people in my country :( I never back to country since when I came in Canada.

sealover

Jan 30, 2014
Amazingly today I received my GCMS notes, eligibility in progress, criminality not started, security not started, I am 9th of DEC/2013 applicant medical received Feb/13, no IP and no DM, CIC asked me to go through medical reassessment on 15th of DEC/14 i have done the same on spot and show passed on the notes, as per CIC website officer will ask for medical reassessment subject ONLY final decision pending as per CIC website. I am really frustrated. Can anyone help me understand please

Axmcol18

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 31/2013
hey man, I'm Dec 9th applicant as well and IM waiting for my GCMS notes, I requested on Jan 20th because my application has not had any changes. I received an email last week answering a few questions about my medical because they expired already and the email stated that my medical has passed as CIC notes also it says that my file was transferred to an officer for review. At this point there is nothing else that I can do, just wait.

Thakor

Aug 31, 2014
vnsse said:
I called CIC call centre this morning, and she said
You should waiting until May. Because PR processing time under pnp is 17 months. If you don't get landing paper over May, call again
hello guys I am October 2013 applicant got DM on 31 October 2014 still waiting for PR email and I will wait till march 2015 and then I will follow up . I know it's frustrating but keep posting all updates might be help each other thanks

Bhim

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thakor said:
hello guys I am October 2013 applicant got DM on 31 October 2014 still waiting for PR email and I will wait till march 2015 and then I will follow up . I know it's frustrating but keep posting all updates might be help each other thanks
Are you from visa exempt country?
if a decision has been made then why is cic talking so long to send you PPR/COPR. I think you shuld talk to your local MP and explain him your case.

sealover

Jan 30, 2014
Axmcol18 said:
hey man, I'm Dec 9th applicant as well and IM waiting for my GCMS notes, I requested on Jan 20th because my application has not had any changes. I received an email last week answering a few questions about my medical because they expired already and the email stated that my medical has passed as CIC notes also it says that my file was transferred to an officer for review. At this point there is nothing else that I can do, just wait.
thank you seems we are assigned to the same super slow officer. please let me know about your notes once you get it.

Mikmik

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Hi,
I am planning to apply for BOWP thru papel application, did you send a job offer together with your application. I am thinking not to include an offer coz they might not give me an open work permit if I include one. Please can you give me an advice...

monenemo

Sep 11, 2014
got PPR 20 days ago, my agent didn't tell me this at all until today I called CIC. Only 10 days left for me to reach CIC Ottawa, except weekends and holiday, only 5 business days left. Is there anything I can do to my agent? And charge me $200 for Canada Post, in the end, I only spent $72.

prprpr

Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 10,2014
AOR Received.
March 1,2014
IELTS Request
submitted with PNP application
File Transfer...
says your file will be transferred on AOR
Med's Request
March 1, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2014
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Inland
monenemo said:
got PPR 20 days ago, my agent didn't tell me this at all until today I called CIC. Any 10 days left for me to reach CIC Ottawa, except weekends and holiday, only 5 days left. Is there anything I can do to my agent? And charge me $200 for Canada Post, in the end, I only spent $72.
the best thing to do would be disclose your agent's name so that no one else will hire him/her and no one will have to go thru same situation LOL. What he did was almost evil, esp since we been waiting for so long....
I feel for you my friend. Best wishes for your final step....Happy Canadian living :D

Ed_nia

Apr 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMG!
What? :eek: :eek: :eek:
What sort of person is that fellow? I can't believe this.
Anyway thanks to God for the inner inspiration you got today to call CIC on your own.
But that lousy fellow MUST bear the cost of every cent you spent in sending your passport to Ottawa. What a story!

monenemo said:
got PPR 20 days ago, my agent didn't tell me this at all until today I called CIC. Any 10 days left for me to reach CIC Ottawa, except weekends and holiday, only 5 days left. Is there anything I can do to my agent? And charge me $200 for Canada Post, in the end, I only spent $72.

goodluck27

May 14, 2013
monenemo said:
you can complain about your agent by calling to cic and they will cancelled/suspend his immigration licence.

monenemo

Sep 11, 2014
thanks all, decided not to do anything to them, but maybe my experience could give you all who hired agent a reminder.

vnsse

Star Member
Feb 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i heard, cic doesn't send anymore approval letter of bowp who applied w/p under pnp program.
it means; Not open workpermit. cic sent close w/p.

How should I do..

Axmcol18

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 31/2013
I heard there is another way but you have to pay extra 100 CAD, check cic website for updates about BOWP. If not you have to provide a job offer and they'll give you a closed WP beased on your job offer letter.