+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP December 2013 Tracking //Updated May 7//

Indian applicant

Jun 29, 2014
sealover said:
I am 9th of DEC/13, ECAS only shows Medical received NO IP and NO DM, my medical expires on the 7th of MAR/15, i just got the below from CIC, does anybody knows what is this about?

RE-ASSESSMENT OF A MEDICAL FILE FOR A NEW MEDICAL CERTIFICATE
December 16, 2014

Applicants Name XXXXXXX

Dear Applicants:
In order to have a re-assessment of your medical, we will require the following:
1. Has the health status of these applicants changed since the last immigration medical exam?
2. Has the clients been in close contact with someone with active pulmonary tuberculosis since the last exam?
3. CHEST X-RAY (film/ CD and report) – (for applicants 11y/o and above)
NOTE TO THE PANEL PHYSICIAN: Please ensure that the first two questions are answered using the attached REASSESSMENT FORM. The chest x-ray image and report together with the ‘reassessment form' should be attached and submitted under their corresponding IMEs in eMedical per individual.

Please return to the Panel Physician who performed your immigration medical examination or to another eMedical enabled Panel Physician (http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx). The Panel Physician will arrange for the additional medical tests to be carried out and will forward the results directly to this office. The PP must ensure that the Reassessment form and the results are sent to this office via eMEDICAL.

Once we have completed our medical re-assessment we will transmit our decision to the appropriate Immigration Office. If the additional medical information is not received within 30 calendar days, your file will be assessed based on the information available, which may result in a refusal of your application.

Yours truly,
Regional Medical Office
Appears a re-MEDICAL using REASSESSMENT FORMs.
Overall seems POSITIVE to me.
BTW, which Province did you apply to?

Thakor

Aug 31, 2014
Axmcol18 said:
My medicals will expire on jan 24th, what i heard is that we can't go under medicals again without being requested, i heard also that sometimes the officer gives another 6 months validy to our medicals. Hopefully we dont have to go under medicals again. It would be frustrating paying 400 CAD one more time.
hello guys same situation in my file also my ecas mention DM but I did not get any email or passport call and my medicals expired on 28 November 2014 so I am just wondering may I have to do medical again or just wait for them?

patwal

Feb 21, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2014
Doc's Request.
never asked
AOR Received.
20-03-2014
Med's Request
21-03-2014
Med's Done....
31-03-2014, and CIC received on 8-04-2014
Interview........
never requested
Passport Req..
6/24/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/2/2015
LANDED..........
7/8/2015 (inland since 2011)
Thakor said:
hello guys same situation in my file also my ecas mention DM but I did not get any email or passport call and my medicals expired on 28 November 2014 so I am just wondering may I have to do medical again or just wait for them?
you can’t go ur self for medical before receiving any remedical request from cic.

Axmcol18

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 31/2013
sealover said:
I am 9th of DEC/13, ECAS only shows Medical received NO IP and NO DM, my medical expires on the 7th of MAR/15, i just got the below from CIC, does anybody knows what is this about?

December 16, 2014

Applicants Name XXXXXXX

Dear Applicants:
In order to have a re-assessment of your medical, we will require the following:
1. Has the health status of these applicants changed since the last immigration medical exam?
2. Has the clients been in close contact with someone with active pulmonary tuberculosis since the last exam?
NOTE TO THE PANEL PHYSICIAN: Please ensure that the first two questions are answered using the attached REASSESSMENT FORM. The chest x-ray image and report together with the ‘reassessment form' should be attached and submitted under their corresponding IMEs in eMedical per individual.

Please return to the Panel Physician who performed your immigration medical examination or to another eMedical enabled Panel Physician (http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx). The Panel Physician will arrange for the additional medical tests to be carried out and will forward the results directly to this office. The PP must ensure that the Reassessment form and the results are sent to this office via eMEDICAL.

Once we have completed our medical re-assessment we will transmit our decision to the appropriate Immigration Office. If the additional medical information is not received within 30 calendar days, your file will be assessed based on the information available, which may result in a refusal of your application.

Yours truly,
Regional Medical Office
Hey man when did your medicals expire? It means they are requesting to do medicals again.

bdesilva

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thakor said:
I think if your status has been changed to DM then it doesn't matter whether the medicals are expired. I would email cic and ask them what the hold up is.

Indian applicant

Jun 29, 2014
sealover said:

December 16, 2014
..................Regional Medical Office
Hi Sealover, when you log into ecas, how do you see medicals received ? Do you not click on 'IN PROCESS' ?

bdesilva

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Return Tracker activated December 19. I them is already in Edmonton. I think I'll get the passport by Monday.

sealover

Jan 30, 2014
Indian applicant said:
Hi Sealover, when you log into ecas, how do you see medicals received ? Do you not click on 'IN PROCESS' ?
I am not In process yet at ECAS, i can see Medical received when i click in application received.

sealover

Jan 30, 2014
sealover said:

December 16, 2014

Applicants Name XXXXXXX

Dear Applicants:

Yours truly,
Regional Medical Office
Redone the Medical RE-ASSESSMENT for self and the family today, a quite straight forward process, not a full routine medical like the 1st time. we hope the best and the long wait will come to an end.

Axmcol18

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 31/2013
sealover said:
Redone the Medical RE-ASSESSMENT for self and the family today, a quite straight forward process, not a full routine medical like the 1st time. we hope the best and the long wait will come to an end.
What did they do this time? Did you have to pay the full amount again?

sealover

Jan 30, 2014
Axmcol18 said:
What did they do this time? Did you have to pay the full amount again?
Xray, and interview with the doctor, and not full payment only for the Xray!

are you familiar with such reassessment?

Axmcol18

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 31/2013
Well, my medicals will expire Jan 24th and im not even IP. They could ask to go under medicals again because i dont see any movements in my process.

ManZZ

Sep 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
Doc's Request.
12-06-2014
Nomination.....
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
23-04-2014
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
23-04-2014
Med's Done....
07-05-2014
Hello friends,
Did any one get any update from CIC regarding PPR in last 60days?

Thanks,
ManZZ

bdesilva

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Im a late Dec applicant. Got PPR December 10th. Sent passport on the 11th. Got the passport on the 21st (Sunday) and landed today at the Edmonton office.

Regards,