+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP December 2013 Tracking //Updated May 7//

jaykom

Sep 16, 2014
rajsaigal said:
Hey jaykom, did your MP tell anything about your application? If its approved? Usually whosoever follow up with MP, they tell all the applicants if their application is approved or not?
Hi, Not MP brother, office contacted me bez i requested them abt my application. They said my application all looks gud,all background checking finish ready to final review,but unfortunately ainp (my nomination) permanent resident target finish this year. You will get only first of January 2015. This is exactly they said bro.... I just shared with u guys...

mpnp010614

Jul 29, 2014
jaykom said:
Hi, Not MP brother, office contacted me bez i requested them abt my application. They said my application all looks gud,all background checking finish ready to final review,but unfortunately ainp (my nomination) permanent resident target finish this year. You will get only first of January 2015. This is exactly they said bro.... I just shared with u guys...
Did CIC contacted you by phone or email? It is so ridiculous, I cannot believe it. Maybe that's why the average processing time is 17 months...

jaykom

Sep 16, 2014
Snoopy09 said:
You mentioned earlier through MP you got that info and then now not MP? please dont confuse us..

Yes brother i mean MP office not CIC bez i tried to say i did't met MP, MP office contacted me...i cannot c MP, He is very busy man..
This is not an argument brothers don't feel bad and don't think bad about me.. I just shared my info......

GBH

Jul 25, 2014
jaykom said:
Yes brother i mean MP office not CIC bez i tried to say i did't met MP, MP office contacted me...i cannot c MP, He is very busy man..
This is not an argument brothers don't feel bad and don't think bad about me.. I just shared my info......
Thanks for sharing the info bro

Ed_nia

Apr 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi....let us accept this argument on its merit that you have to wait till Jan 2015 because you are from AINP. Now where I get very very confused is the fact no other candidate from the rest of other provinces has ever claimed to have received PPR since July ending and none has progressed to DM since mid August. Now this is where I think the MP office isn't quite informed. I suspect they just told you that to lay you off their backs (probably you were bothering them alot on your status). Surely there is no way you would seriously believe that with your DM already, you are going to wait till Jan 2015 to get a passport call.

jaykom said:

chie15

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ed_nia said:
Hi....let us accept this argument on its merit that you have to wait till Jan 2015 because you are from AINP. Now where I get very very confused is the fact no other candidate from the rest of other provinces has ever claimed to have received PPR since July ending and none has progressed to DM since mid August. Now this is where I think the MP office isn't quite informed. I suspect they just told you that to lay you off their backs (probably you were bothering them alot on your status). Surely there is no way you would seriously believe that with your DM already, you are going to wait till Jan 2015 to get a passport call.
This is so frustrating... We got IP on July 15, 2014..no progress since then...

rajsaigal

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaykom said:
Hey jaykom, as u said earlier that you got decision made on august 11th. You contacted your MP about the status and your MP told you that all the background checking finish and ready for final review?. I think they put decision made as a status when the officers are done checking the file and they have made a decision on your application i.e. either approved or disapproved. Might be you are right at your end but the mp you contacted have given you wrong information. All the applicants who have contacted MP's about their application got the response that their file is approved or disapproved. Sorry i am not questioning you but the information provided is not reliable.

Freckle

Mar 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is a quota on provincial levels, AINP and CIC (CIC call center agents) don't know nothing and never heard about quota on a federal level, and AINP doubt that such exists.

GBH

Jul 25, 2014
I guess we should all keep an eye on the cIc news section, I hope they start issuing mass pprs and IP's and Dm's :)

AINP235

Star Member
Nov 3, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
19-11-2013
AOR Received.
07-02-2014
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
08-03-2014
Passport Req..
Nov 1, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 28, 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2014
Freckle said:
There is a quota on provincial levels, AINP and CIC (CIC call center agents) don't know nothing and never heard about quota on a federal level, and AINP doubt that such exists.
No, I think there is quota on each Immigration Program see this below..

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2013-11-01.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/backgrounders/2013/2013-06-21.asp

GBH

Jul 25, 2014
AINP235 said:

Yes there is a quota based on different classes like provincial nominee (Target 46,800), Family etc.. but there is no quota for provinces (AINP, SINP or BC) at CIC level, moreover the cap target for provincial nominee is 46,800, had they reached this target they would have declared that on their website , stating this years target is complete next lot of pprs will goto 2015. I still think we are well within 46,800 this target.

Ed_nia

Apr 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your links buttress my point of yesterday that the Federal Govt targets increasing PR approval for PNP category to between 44,500 and 47,000 this year. Well noted.
But the logical question I asked is: Is it probable that CIC has attended the threshold of 47,000 completed PR approvals by the end of July 2014 (since this was when any of us can record the last batch of PPR emails were sent)? I would say it is very highly improbable that CIC has attended this set threshold as at the end of July. Hence I still maintain that the office of the MP divulging the information on CIC having reached their max for PNP as at this time in 2014 is ill-informed.

AINP235 said:

GBH

Jul 25, 2014
Ed_nia said:
Your links buttress my point of yesterday that the Federal Govt targets increasing PR approval for PNP category to between 44,500 and 47,000 this year. Well noted.
But the logical question I asked is: Is it probable that CIC has attended the threshold of 47,000 completed PR approvals by the end of July 2014 (since this was when any of us can record the last batch of PPR emails were sent)? I would say it is very highly improbable that CIC has attended this set threshold as at the end of July. Hence I still maintain that the office of the MP divulging the information on CIC having reached their max for PNP as at this time in 2014 is ill-informed.
I completely agree with you Ed_nia, where do you think the hang up is? I fail to understand that, Jan 2015 express entry would be launched, that should decrease the load on PNP, I am clueless as to what is happening, and is there any information on CIC's website as to how much of the proposed target for granting PR's has CIC covered till now for the PNP class?

Freckle

Mar 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CEC applicants also didn't receive anything from the end of July. According to the logic about targets being met, this should be applied to them as well. CEC cap is shown on the CIC website, and their cap is not reached. Smth is causing a delay, and I don't think it is a CIC quota.