+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP December 2013 Tracking //Updated May 7//

Ed_nia

Apr 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have followed your little claim quoting the office of your local MP......but can't seem to find any official backing yet from any CIC communication. On the contrary this is what I found:

Canada plans to welcome between 44,500 and 47,000 permanent residents under the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) in 2014. This represents the highest-ever levels for this program, a nod to its success in attracting newcomers who contribute more fully and can provide for their families more quickly.

The PNP is an important part of the Government's efforts to align our immigration system with labour market needs. The PNP helps to strengthen local economies by allowing provinces and territories to nominate qualified individuals to meet their unique labour market needs and promote business development.

The PNP is Canada's second-largest economic immigration program and has helped to spread the benefits of immigration across the country. The program has grown exponentially, from around 1,250 landed immigrants in 2000 to almost 41,000 people in 2012. (These figures include principal applicants, spouses and dependants.) Thanks in large part to the PNP, 42 per cent of all economic immigrants in 2012 intended to settle outside of Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver, compared to only about 20 per cent in 2000.

The Government is continuing to work with provinces and territories to ensure that the PNP remains focused on meeting Canada's economic and labour market needs.

All provinces and territories, with the exception of Quebec and Nunavut, have Provincial Nominee agreements. Under the Canada-Quebec Accord, Quebec has the sole authority for selecting immigrants to its province. However, these candidates must still meet Citizenship and Immigration Canada's admissibility requirements.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/backgrounders/2013/2013-10-28a.asp

Except your local MP office is saying that CIC has already processed 47,000 PNP by July 2014???? This is highly improbable.

jaykom said:
sorry its typing error. i got it on aug 11th

GBH

Jul 25, 2014
Ed_nia said:
Have followed your little claim quoting the office of your local MP......but can't seem to find any official backing yet from any CIC communication. On the contrary this is what I found:

Canada plans to welcome between 44,500 and 47,000 permanent residents under the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) in 2014. This represents the highest-ever levels for this program, a nod to its success in attracting newcomers who contribute more fully and can provide for their families more quickly.

The PNP is an important part of the Government's efforts to align our immigration system with labour market needs. The PNP helps to strengthen local economies by allowing provinces and territories to nominate qualified individuals to meet their unique labour market needs and promote business development.

The PNP is Canada's second-largest economic immigration program and has helped to spread the benefits of immigration across the country. The program has grown exponentially, from around 1,250 landed immigrants in 2000 to almost 41,000 people in 2012. (These figures include principal applicants, spouses and dependants.) Thanks in large part to the PNP, 42 per cent of all economic immigrants in 2012 intended to settle outside of Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver, compared to only about 20 per cent in 2000.

The Government is continuing to work with provinces and territories to ensure that the PNP remains focused on meeting Canada's economic and labour market needs.

All provinces and territories, with the exception of Quebec and Nunavut, have Provincial Nominee agreements. Under the Canada-Quebec Accord, Quebec has the sole authority for selecting immigrants to its province. However, these candidates must still meet Citizenship and Immigration Canada's admissibility requirements.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/backgrounders/2013/2013-10-28a.asp

Except your local MP office is saying that CIC has already processed 47,000 PNP by July 2014???? This is highly improbable.
Yes Ed_nia you are absolutely right
I am an Alberta nominee, and if what JayKom is saying is true, its very disheartening, however I would definitely believe something if it is written on an official website, AINP announced their CAPS for Nominations and thats for Alberta province, I dont think CIC has said such a thing about any province based applications this year, so I go with Ed_nia

Snoopy09

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
CIC will surely announce it just like what they did on CEC ( 6 occupations) when they closes it for all the Caps were filled..

alexb013

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mpnp010614 said:
Is it possible for you to share the link of the news? Thank you very much.
Can't find it now, but remember that read it somewhere. It was about 10.000 applications submitted while the cap was updated to 5500 for 2014.

GBH

Jul 25, 2014
alexb013 said:
Can't find it now, but remember that read it somewhere. It was about 10.000 applications submitted while the cap was updated to 5500 for 2014.
Hi Alex that cap is for nominations, what is submitted to CIC is a separate pool and they will mention it on their website if that pool has reached its saturation point, thats what I think about this

alexb013

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GBH said:
Hi Alex that cap is for nominations, what is submitted to CIC is a separate pool and they will mention it on their website if that pool has reached its saturation point, thats what I think about this
Hope you are right bro ::)

Adi7

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Sept 26,2014
Any December applicant got Decision made after August 29 .CIC really need to speed up processing of the files.

Wait really sucks :'( Stuck with IP :(

arjun1444

Dec 12, 2012
regina
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney, nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
Doc's Request.
15-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
29-01-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
12-06-2014
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
07-02-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
06-10-2014
LANDED..........
HOPE REALLY SOON
just got an email from ottawa saying

Dear Applicant,

Reference: EPxxxxxxx

Our office confirms that your application is currently in process as per regulatory procedures. Our office will contact you if any further action is required.

Please consult our Website for information regarding our processing times:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

For your information, the processing times provided on the website, is the average time it took visa offices to approve or refuse 80 percent of applications during a specified period in the past. They may not accurately predict future processing times.

yayita

Nov 13, 2013
Hey guys.... same situation here. Im dec 20 applicant and got ip july 30 since then I haven't heard anything from cic.

Mu question is the following. ... how do I inform cic that I just got married? My husband is PR already. And what type of documents should I send???

Thanks in advance ;)

decemberpnp

Jul 9, 2014
Hi guys, i have a question.. i was wondering that can i quit the job once the decision has been made on my application? My employer is giving me a lot of trouble now. Any replies would be much appreciated.

alexb013

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
decemberpnp said:
Hi guys, i have a question.. i was wondering that can i quit the job once the decision has been made on my application? My employer is giving me a lot of trouble now. Any replies would be much appreciated.
Don't quit until you landed.

LunaP

May 15, 2014
Hi, all.

I have some questions.

I got a passport request not a original but scan one on 14-AUG-2014 by CPC-CTD-OTTAWA.

Also, right next day they ask me what did i do during 01-JAN-2014 to Current.

So, i write it down and send it to them.

There is a ppl who saying that they got a decesion made and no passport request.

I am the one odd? or i misunderstanding something.

Category........: PNP
Visa Office......: sydney, nova scotia
Job Offer........: Yes
App. Filed.......: 01-01-2014
Doc's Request.: 15-02-2014
Nomination.....: 11-10-2013
AOR Received.: 15-01-2014
IELTS Request: N/A
Med's Request: 28-02-2014
Med's Done....: 08-03-2014
Interview........: N/A
Passport Req..: WAITING
LANDED..........: HOPE REALLY SOON

rajsaigal

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey jaykom, did your MP tell anything about your application? If its approved? Usually whosoever follow up with MP, they tell all the applicants if their application is approved or not?