Feb 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: PNP December 2013 Tracking //Updated May 7//ue

Axmcol18 said:
They requested my home country police clearance on July 24th and it was delivered on July 28, since then I haven't heard anything. my application is still application received, I'm dec 9th applicant and my medical are going to expire on Jan 24th. I really hate this process and how useless are those agents. I hope I don't have to pay 400 dollars again to have the medical redone.

Ya, we are the same status.
i dont understand this situation.
Ottawa office sent eamil to me Aug 18 ( We confirm ~~~ your application in our office~~~)
And Sydney office sent email to me Sep 16. (No Record .....)
Where is my application...:(?

mandie

Star Member
Oct 8, 2013
Saskatoon
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
11-01-2014
Med's Request
19-02-2014
Med's Done....
19-02-2014
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
2014-10-20
Crazyyy... no ppr yet... what's up with CIC ? :'( :'( :'( :'(

GBH

Jul 25, 2014
jaykom said:
I contacted the MP office and they told me
Hi Bud could you please post the exact wordings you recieved from the MP office, that would be helpful, Thanks

alexb013

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
May be we can call here: http://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate/About-the-BC-PNP/About-the-BC-PNP/Contact-the-BC-PNP.aspx

and ask...

jaykom

Sep 16, 2014
GBH said:
Hi Bud could you please post the exact wordings you recieved from the MP office, that would be helpful, Thanks
try to find your mp in your area, if possible follow up your file with them. i got decision made on august 11tt 2014 and since its over a month i did not get any email i went to mp office.
this is what i was told "unfortunately this year quota is over and wait for january 2015 for ppr. if not go back to their office again and they will do a follow up again." i know how frustrating it is. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

alexb013

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaykom said:
try to find your mp in your area, if possible follow up your file with them. i got decision made on july 21st 2014 and since its over a month i did not get any email i went to mp office.
this is what i was told "unfortunately this year quota is over and wait for january 2015 for ppr. if not go back to their office again and they will do a follow up again." i know how frustrating it is. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
What province are you?

mandie

Star Member
Oct 8, 2013
Saskatoon
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
11-01-2014
Med's Request
19-02-2014
Med's Done....
19-02-2014
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
2014-10-20
jaykom said:
try to find your mp in your area, if possible follow up your file with them. i got decision made on july 21st 2014 and since its over a month i did not get any email i went to mp office.

Seeiously? Ppl got ppr in july and i know few who got ppr in aug as well . This is just so heart breaking man!!

alexb013

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaykom said:
my province is alberta
I know that for Alberta was announced CAP. It was on immigration news. Other provinces shouldn't be affected...yet. But definitely it is very disappointing.

mpnp010614

Jul 29, 2014
alexb013 said:
I know that for Alberta was announced CAP. It was on immigration news. Other provinces shouldn't be affected...yet. But definitely it is very disappointing.
Is it possible for you to share the link of the news? Thank you very much.

Snoopy09

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
jaykom said:
try to find your mp in your area, if possible follow up your file with them. i got decision made on august 11tt 2014 and since its over a month i did not get any email i went to mp office.
Hmmmm.. if that's the case they should announce it in their website just like AINP did.. On more thing you mentioned first you got DM on July 21 and then Aug 11????can you clarify?

LudiGonzales

Mar 17, 2014
Snoopy09 said:
Hmmmm.. if that's the case they should announce it in their website just like AINP did.. On more thing you mentioned first you got DM on July 21 and then Aug 11????can you clarify?
Hmmm! It's not possible that he got DM on Aug 11. The last DM was 31 July. I'm sure there is no any DM after that date.

Freckle

Mar 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Snoopy09 said:
That's when he got in process July 21

Freckle

Mar 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LudiGonzales said:
Hmmm! It's not possible that he got DM on Aug 11. The last DM was 31 July. I'm sure there is no any DM after that date.
Alexb up there has decision made on august 3rd

jaykom

Sep 16, 2014
Snoopy09 said:
sorry its typing error. i got it on aug 11th