Passport Req..
Sept 26,2014
NO Passport request after July 24 .
What is wrong with CPC Ottawa?
:mad:

GBH

Jul 25, 2014
Man415 said:
Maybe for some who won't or did not pass the security check done by CIC.Getting a PR after a year is something considered very long based on the timeline of October and November applicants again based on this forum that were able to finish the process weeks ago.

Another week has passed and still no development for us.I think our documents are being handled by a single officer as it was noticeable that the same group haven't been in process yet.Again we can only hope for the best.
My Timeline is almost same as yours bro, hope that our files move soon, this wait is agonizing

vnsse

Star Member
Feb 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can I send mail to minister of CIC? :(

vnsse

Star Member
Feb 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vikki2710 said:
Hey guys what do you think is it worth to order CAips notes?
I applied that note twice, but its nothing.

second note just copy and paste from first note

GBH

Jul 25, 2014
vnsse said:
I applied that note twice, but its nothing.

second note just copy and paste from first note
This is Ridiculous, March files have started to become IP, we Dec/Jan Applicants are still waiting for IP, did they request any additional documents from you or did your application status change?

vnsse

Star Member
Feb 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GBH said:
This is Ridiculous, March files have started to become IP, we Dec/Jan Applicants are still waiting for IP, did they request any additional documents from you or did your application status change?
Yeah they requested add docs and they received that docs July 24.
But my ecas is still application received. Never changed.

GBH

Jul 25, 2014
Does anyone know if any September 2013 application is pending, just wondering if CIC does take 1 year for processing pnp files? Ideally things should have started moving by this time. This is frustrating

kirthan

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GBH said:
Does anyone know if any September 2013 application is pending, just wondering if CIC does take 1 year for processing pnp files? Ideally things should have started moving by this time. This is frustrating
Refer this link

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/waiting-for-dm-october-file-ainp-2013-t232966.15.html

sealover

Jan 30, 2014
I got this standard message last night after 2 days of sending, doest mean anything?

Dear Sir/Madam

Our office confirms that your application is being processed as per our regulatory timeline.

Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within 6 months as this could delay your application.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.

Regards,

sealover

Jan 30, 2014
Application received 09/12/2013
AOR 21/01/2014
Medical received 23/03/2104
Additional Doc request 22/02/2014
IP Not yet
DM Not yet
PPR Not yet

rajdeep2006

Sep 12, 2014
Hi,

I have recently joined the forum here. But I was following the updates for quiet some times.

I had applied PR under AINP program on Dec-12-2014. AOR and Medical Req Received - 21-Jan-2014. Medical completed - 20-02-2014. IP-02-July-2014. DM - 11-Aug-2014. But as of Sep 12, I haven't Received the Passport Request. Its more than one month now since the final Decision has been made but did not get passport request.

Is there any one else with same case here ? Please let me update us here ?