+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP December 2013 Tracking //Updated May 7//

happy27

Sep 10, 2014
GBH said:
Dunno whats happening with our applications , Provincials nominees should be given higher priority than other streams as the nominees are already processed by respective provinces. CIC needs to pull up their way of processing the applications
I guess, we guys together have to write down a letter to ministry of immigration or Stephen harper about this unfair process.

I believe that processing time can be different (after getting "IN PROCESS") for each and every individual application but all applicant must get "IN PROCESS" according to their date of application received. (on the basis of first come first serve). Its ok 2-3 weeks difference due to missing documents but not more than that. Here we are talking about 4 months difference, some December applicant not getting even in process whereas some march applicant getting in process and applicant who got DM in July they are waiting for their PPR call.

Sorry, I am not jealous with those applicant who is getting update but I just want to give my point of view at this unfair processing by immigration, they should improve it in real not on their official website.

junoesque4

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
happy27 said:
I guess, we guys together have to write down a letter to ministry of immigration or Stephen harper about this unfair process.

I believe that processing time can be different (after getting "IN PROCESS") for each and every individual application but all applicant must get "IN PROCESS" according to their date of application received. (on the basis of first come first serve). Its ok 2-3 weeks difference due to missing documents but not more than that. Here we are talking about 4 months difference, some December applicant not getting even in process whereas some march applicant getting in process and applicant who got DM in July they are waiting for their PPR call.

Sorry, I am not jealous with those applicant who is getting update but I just want to give my point of view at this unfair processing by immigration, they should improve it in real not on their official website.

You are right..Some are not in even process including me. Our bosses are getting on nerves and exploiting and we are hoping everyday maybe god hear our prayer today..i feel nobody goin to help unless we write to officers....

Adi7

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Sept 26,2014
Anyone got IP, DM, PPR !

:-X

newmanitoban

Apr 28, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 13
Doc's Request.
Jul 14
AOR Received.
Jan 14
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
Feb 14
Med's Request
Sep 14
Med's Done....
Sep 14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 14
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 14
LANDED..........
March 15
Adi7 said:
Anyone got IP, DM, PPR !

:-X
Congratulations to you first.
Yes I do get IP this month.

Regards

kirthan

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Feb applicants status

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GVvldaZFe_lEcgRPA3jwoTpzoKST0iIx8ns_Qwy5VtM/edit#gid=0

patwal

Feb 21, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2014
Doc's Request.
never asked
AOR Received.
20-03-2014
Med's Request
21-03-2014
Med's Done....
31-03-2014, and CIC received on 8-04-2014
Interview........
never requested
Passport Req..
6/24/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/2/2015
LANDED..........
7/8/2015 (inland since 2011)
kirthan said:
Feb applicants status

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GVvldaZFe_lEcgRPA3jwoTpzoKST0iIx8ns_Qwy5VtM/edit#gid=0
bro how come they are taking to much time for DM. U should be get DM now!!

kirthan

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
patwal said:
bro how come they are taking to much time for DM. U should be get DM now!!
Most of the Dec and Jan applicants are waiting for IP,DM and PPR ..

ainp1865

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga - NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 30, 2016
AOR Received.
June 17,2016
File Transfer...
August 01,2016
Med's Request
Feb 08, 2017
Interview........
Feb 08, 2017
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
will be soon.. :)
NO UPDATE...... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

AJ0605

Aug 7, 2014
pls help!!!!im trying to apply online papers to cic work permit.but i had a problem in uploading.why if it already uploaded there is no data filled on the form when u view it.thanks

GBH

Jul 25, 2014
Is there a case where a provincial nominee hasnt been given PR? or is there a case it has taken more than 1 year to get PR for a provincial nominee? I'm clueless as to what is happening to some or the Late Dec or Early Jan applications, this really isnt fair, a detailed summary should be put up for each case by CIC

Man415

Jul 25, 2011
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2014
Med's Request
10-02-14
Med's Done....
04-03-2014
Passport Req..
20-11-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Maybe for some who won't or did not pass the security check done by CIC.Getting a PR after a year is something considered very long based on the timeline of October and November applicants again based on this forum that were able to finish the process weeks ago.

Another week has passed and still no development for us.I think our documents are being handled by a single officer as it was noticeable that the same group haven't been in process yet.Again we can only hope for the best.