+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP December 2013 Tracking //Updated May 7//

rajsaigal

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smth24 said:
I have been following this tread for a while.
Finally I got PP back with Visa. :) :) :)

Here is my timeline:

Application received: Dec 6, 2013
AOR and medical request: Jan 20, 2014
Medical test done: Jan 31
Medical received: Feb 10
Documents Reminder e-mail: May 15

[[[[Got married: May 19
Contacted ottawa abt marriage: May 26
Additional doc, marriage questionnaire, requested: June 02
Requested documents and PCC submitted: July 02
Husband fees and RPRF and medical requested: July 14
Husband medical done: July 21
Husband fees paid: July 22]]]]

In-process: Aug 20
DM: Aug 22
PPR: Aug 22
PP sent: Aug 24
PP received with visa: Sept 02.

What a long and interesting journey. It took 9 months in total. For everyone still expecting, just hang in there, good news is around the corner...
I think so too. Haven't seen any application got decision made within 2 days of getting in process and requested passport on the same date of getting decision made. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

rajsaigal

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, anyone got PPR today? Looks like a never ending game to me. :'( :'( :'(

Ed_nia

Apr 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In my view.....I think it's even worthless bothering to join the thread AFTER YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA......I don't see the value to the rest of us still consulting with each other here and learning from one another on the next right move with CIC whilst our applications are still ACTIVE.
That said.....enjoy your PR and all the best!

smth24 said:
I have been following this tread for a while.
Finally I got PP back with Visa. :) :) :)

Here is my timeline:

Application received: Dec 6, 2013
AOR and medical request: Jan 20, 2014
Medical test done: Jan 31
Medical received: Feb 10
Documents Reminder e-mail: May 15

[[[[Got married: May 19
Contacted ottawa abt marriage: May 26
Additional doc, marriage questionnaire, requested: June 02
Requested documents and PCC submitted: July 02
Husband fees and RPRF and medical requested: July 14
Husband medical done: July 21
Husband fees paid: July 22]]]]

In-process: Aug 20
DM: Aug 22
PPR: Aug 22
PP sent: Aug 24
PP received with visa: Sept 02.

What a long and interesting journey. It took 9 months in total. For everyone still expecting, just hang in there, good news is around the corner...

smth24

May 15, 2014
rajsaigal said:
I think so too. Haven't seen any application got decision made within 2 days of getting in process and requested passport on the same date of getting decision made. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Exactly what I thought too, I have never seen any timeline like this. It is hard to believe, but this is what happened to me for real. On the morning of Aug 22 I checked my ECAS, still says application received, no in-process yet. Then 10:00pm same day I got PPR, I checked ECAS again still application received. Aug 22 was a friday. Then on Sunday I checked ECAS again, then I saw: Decision made :We started processing your application Aug 20.
I checked the timelines of others here,, and saw no one else got PPR, I sent my passport and was soo anxious until i got it back today.
Well this is not one of the regular timelines. Just to let you know since I am a december applicant too.

smth24

May 15, 2014
Ed_nia said:
In my view.....I think it's even worthless bothering to join the thread AFTER YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA......I don't see the value to the rest of us still consulting with each other here and learning from one another on the next right move with CIC whilst our applications are still ACTIVE.
That said.....enjoy your PR and all the best!
Thanks Ednia:
The value is to say that even if you don't see any updates after Application received, do not be too worried, some visa officers do not update the ECAS promptly.
Wish you all the best!!! :)

smth24

May 15, 2014
min2_always said:
Are you inland applicant smith?
You are lucky congrats
Thanks Min2_always
Yes I am Inland, husband is inland too. I was most worried because I added my husband along the way. I was not expecting such fast processing too.

alexb013

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smth24 said:
Thanks Min2_always
Yes I am Inland, husband is inland too. I was most worried because I added my husband along the way. I was not expecting such fast processing too.
So lucky:))

Enjoy! ;D

Vancouver71

Dec 3, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sidney and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
29-12-2013
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
IELTS Request
None
Med's Request
10-02-2014
Med's Done....
03-03-2014
LANDED..........
28-01-2012
Hi guys,
I have a question:
My wife and I applied for the PR under Bc Pnp, I am the PRINCIPAL applicant for the BC PNP and PR and my wife is my DEPENDANT.
Can she change her job once we have the decision made status?
otherwise she might loose her new job as they are waiting for my wife to get our PR.
I tried to contact Ottawa explaining clearly the situation if we could update our application once she sign her new emplyoement contrat,unfortunaltely Ottawa gave us a "standard" answer and did not answer to our question.
Thank you so much guys for your help and time

bdesilva

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vancouver71 said:
Hi guys,
I have a question:
My wife and I applied for the PR under Bc Pnp, I am the PRINCIPAL applicant for the BC PNP and PR and my wife is my DEPENDANT.
otherwise she might loose her new job as they are waiting for my wife to get our PR.
I tried to contact Ottawa explaining clearly the situation if we could update our application once she sign her new emplyoement contrat,unfortunaltely Ottawa gave us a "standard" answer and did not answer to our question.
I am not sure what the requirements are for BC pnp but generally the restrictions are for the principal applicants only.

Regards,

arjun1444

Dec 12, 2012
regina
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney, nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
Doc's Request.
15-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
29-01-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
12-06-2014
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
07-02-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
06-10-2014
LANDED..........
HOPE REALLY SOON
seems like cic like to piss us again and again , like how much more time the need Ridiculous.. :mad: :mad:

xshi3

Apr 23, 2011
Vancouver71 said:
Hi guys,
I have a question:
I asked same question to my agent. She said that it was okay for my wife to change the job as the application is on my employment. I am not sure if the requirements for AINP are the same as BC. I don't think my wife submitted any more employment information/proof other than payrolls.

Vancouver71

Dec 3, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sidney and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
29-12-2013
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
IELTS Request
None
Med's Request
10-02-2014
Med's Done....
03-03-2014
LANDED..........
28-01-2012
xshi3 said:
I asked same question to my agent. She said that it was okay for my wife to change the job as the application is on my employment. I am not sure if the requirements for AINP are the same as BC. I don't think my wife submitted any more employment information/proof other than payrolls.
Thank you very much.
So did you update Ottawa for your wife job?if so,was it by email?

Jessica_chen

Jan 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vancouver71 said:
Thank you very much.
So did you update Ottawa for your wife job?if so,was it by email?
U don't need to update ur wife's job information. It is assessed based on ur information, nothing related to ur wife provided she is good on medical and criminal check.