+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP certificate

OEJOS

Star Member
Jul 10, 2018
hi all,

I have provincial nomination received last september 2018 and will expire on march 2019. As of the moment i havent applied for the PR application paper based, because im still completing my application and probably , I’ll be ending up completing it by february. Would it still be fine if I submit my application package on february? A month before my nominiation cert expires?

I worry because, it says on my nomination certificate.. full application package should be received by them before it the nomination expiry date.

May i know if they are talking about AOR? Because normally i see i in other threads it takes 1.5-2.5 months to have AOR. So if I submit my application on february..if I consider the timeline, my nomination certificate wont make it through the estimated timeline.

Or, are they talking about from the day i submitted may application to the visa office in sydney? That roughly would only take around 1-2weeks.

Hope some one can answer me thank you...

Last edited:

King.bill

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
hi all,

I have provincial nomination received last september 2018 and will expire on march 2019. As of the moment i havent applied for the PR application paper based, because im still completing my application and probably , I’ll be ending up completing it by february. Would it still be fine if I submit my application package on february? A month before my nominiation cert expires?

I worry because, it says on my nomination certificate.. full application package should be received by them before it the nomination expiry date.

May i know if they are talking about AOR? Because normally i see i in other threads it takes 1.5-2.5 months to have AOR. So if I submit my application on february..if I consider the timeline, my nomination certificate wont make it through the estimated timeline.

Or, are they talking about from the day i submitted may application to the visa office in sydney? That roughly would only take around 1-2weeks.

Hope some one can answer me thank you...
Your nomination should be valid on the day your application is received at IRCC office, that's all what matters. You will have to make sure that your application is complete and doesn't get sent back due to being incomplete which could definitely jeopardize your situation as you will be very close to deadline incase you have to reapply.