+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP APPLICATION WITH TD

nakshara

Apr 11, 2023
have anyone got nomination with TD OINP application here ? I talked to my manager to provide help and she agreed but our HR said no. Is this something we can do with our branch manager only without involving hr. ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
have anyone got nomination with TD OINP application here ? I talked to my manager to provide help and she agreed but our HR said no. Is this something we can do with our branch manager only without involving hr. ?
It will be difficult as TD and the big banks don’t support nominations. Also have you read the checklist and all the documentation and the form that must be filled out. HR is most likely going to have to be involved and sign off on it.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Isn't it funny how these banks talk about supporting immigrants and newcomers and being pro-inclusitivity.

And then when it comes time to walk the walk, they won't sign off to support immigrant workers who work for them, but are happy to give them loans and credit to make fees from.

Reactions: Taran D

Striker0808

Mar 28, 2020
Did you go through with manager help?