+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pnp application sent to CIO on may 21st 2013, but no info since then

Trio

May 2, 2012
We sent our application package to CIO including our Nova Scotia Certificate of Nomination and fee payment receipt. As we were informed by DHL, It was received on may 21st, 2013 and signed by somebody named Dexter. Since then, we have received no information regarding our application not even the AOR. We sent e-mails twice to CIO search enquiry asking what has happened to our applicaion but didn't receive any response from them.

Expiration date of our Nova Scotia Nomination Certificate was oct. 30th, 2013.

What should we do right now? From where can we get information about what has happened to our application package?

Thanks in advance for your help,

KEN2000

Dec 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
First you should contact NS nomination program to tell them the situation and ask them to extend the nomination.
Second contact CIC again.
Third contact DHL.

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Trio said:
We sent our application package to CIO including our Nova Scotia Certificate of Nomination and fee payment receipt. As we were informed by DHL, It was received on may 21st, 2013 and signed by somebody named Dexter. Since then, we have received no information regarding our application not even the AOR. We sent e-mails twice to CIO search enquiry asking what has happened to our applicaion but didn't receive any response from them.

Expiration date of our Nova Scotia Nomination Certificate was oct. 30th, 2013.

What should we do right now? From where can we get information about what has happened to our application package?

Thanks in advance for your help,
hello,
I am in a similar situation :(..have heard nothing from CIO, no AOR till now :( ....have no clue what's going on..did u try to enquire about it?

Trio

May 2, 2012
shimnui1 said:
hello,
I am in a similar situation :(..have heard nothing from CIO, no AOR till now :( ....have no clue what's going on..did u try to enquire about it?
I sent e mails to CIO-search-enquiry on july 3rd, 2013 and on apr.3rd, 2014 but there is no reply :(

I also sent e mail, describing the situation, to NS immigration on apr 3rd,2014 but I haven't received any reply from them.

Trio

May 2, 2012
KEN2000 said:
First you should contact NS nomination program to tell them the situation and ask them to extend the nomination.
Second contact CIC again.
Third contact DHL.
Thank you KEN2000.
I have contacted CIC on july,3rd,2013 and apr.3rd,2014 but they didnot reply. Is there another way to contact them, telephone, etc?

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Trio said:
I sent e mails to CIO-search-enquiry on july 3rd, 2013 and on apr.3rd, 2014 but there is no reply :(

I also sent e mail, describing the situation, to NS immigration on apr 3rd,2014 but I haven't received any reply from them.
bro..did u get any response?? are u out of canada applicant??I m asking bcoz out of canada generally takes a lil bit more tym..
I m so worried now :( ..the only proof I have now is the signed courier.. I hope our applications are in safe hand ??? ..what do u think?? why there is such a delay in even issuing AOR?? :( ..my other batch mates already completed their medicals.. :eek:

Trio

May 2, 2012
shimnui1 said:
bro..did u get any response?? are u out of canada applicant??I m asking bcoz out of canada generally takes a lil bit more tym..
I m so worried now :( ..the only proof I have now is the signed courier.. I hope our applications are in safe hand ??? ..what do u think?? why there is such a delay in even issuing AOR?? :( ..my other batch mates already completed their medicals.. :eek:
No, I have not received any response yet. I am out of canada applicant. But AOR issue is irrelevant from country, process after AOR differs according to visa center as far as I know. I hope that they have sent AOR but I didnot receive it. ::) Unless otherwise they may have lost our files. ???
Did you send email asking about this situation to anywhere? When was your application signed according to courier?

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Trio said:
No, I have not received any response yet. I am out of canada applicant. But AOR issue is irrelevant from country, process after AOR differs according to visa center as far as I know. I hope that they have sent AOR but I didnot receive it. ::) Unless otherwise they may have lost our files. ???
Did you send email asking about this situation to anywhere? When was your application signed according to courier?
not yet, I will do it this week....they received it on 10march 2014 :( ....I mean, how can they be so irresponsible in losing one's PR file altogether which contains the originals of PNP certificates and so many other imp. confidential docs. and then not even replying to emails?? :mad: ..i mean this is totally unacceptable behaviour from them :mad: ..whats the point of putting in an email address over there?? :mad: ..now I am also worried about my application fees of $1040.. ???
bro..I seriously don't know what to do now, totally flabergasted.. :( ..any other option? and I also wonder what took it so long (almost 1 year) for u to contact them? I mean they say if we do not hear within 6 weeks, we should contact them..

Trio

May 2, 2012
shimnui1 said:
not yet, I will do it this week....they received it on 10march 2014 :( ....I mean, how can they be so irresponsible in losing one's PR file altogether which contains the originals of PNP certificates and so many other imp. confidential docs. and then not even replying to emails?? :mad: ..i mean this is totally unacceptable behaviour from them :mad: ..whats the point of putting in an email address over there?? :mad: ..now I am also worried about my application fees of $1040.. ???
bro..I seriously don't know what to do now, totally flabergasted.. :( ..any other option? and I also wonder what took it so long (almost 1 year) for u to contact them? I mean they say if we do not hear within 6 weeks, we should contact them..
We got information recently, stating that our file is in process in our local visa office. We didnot receive AOR but our application package has been sent by CIO tı the visa office we requested. They say that this is normal procedure and it takes so long. But still I cannot understand why we didnot receive AOR. :-[