+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP application officer request documents(HELP)

guragan

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Hey bro did you sent reply to officer?

no not yet,but i talked to few good lawyers.They said as long as there are enough part time employees i m good.
As they just need full time equivalent employees.

Also i have another question.i applied under skilled immigrations pnp.Can i apply express entry pr after that or do i have to go the other way.

PB29

Star Member
Feb 11, 2020
Hello everyone,

I applied for bc pnp on 26 November and got an email from the officer asking for the list of employees working at the store with proper details of wages,title,start date,immigration status and hours worked per week.

They also asked for updated job offer since it was not signed by me.

Can anyone plz tell why they have asked for the list of employees .bcz my boss says he has not received any request like this for other staff members who applied for pnp.

Also is it bcz i mentioned, total of "3" full time workers at the store in the application.

Please guide me as i m very very scared.
Did you get your nomination???????????
I also applied on same date and no response yet???

Garry21

Apr 25, 2018
i bymistake applied in the skilled immigrants category instead of the express entry class so i took the application back and applied again
Did you got any response again regarding new file ? Bro also what did you put in job offer form question 6 which ask you have any recruitment efforts took place ?