+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pnp applicants who applied to CIO sydney for pr after june 2012 lets network!!

biometrix

Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,
I am starting this topic for provincial nominee who applied for their pr visa to CIO NS after June 2012. Kindly share your timeline, experience and questions here. My friend applied for sinp on October 4th 2011 and got nominated under the skilled worker category on June 20th 2012. He sent his complete pr application to the CIO NS, and it was delivered and signed for on July 10th 2012. He lives in canada. I hear that the CIO and vo pick up some pace during this period because of the study permit they process in parallel.. If your could share your nomination timeline and your current country of residence and any sort of encouragement, prayers(for the religous amongst us) news or information that could help us shorten the wait in our minds... Tht would be great! Jokes are also welcomed too. Hope this second part of the year will bring about faster processing for all who applied IJN.. amen. P.S, this topic is in English only.

biometrix

Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Redirected to

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/tracking-pnp-july-2012-applications-to-nova-scotia-t111154.0.html

Similar topic...cheers.