+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP applicants to cic-Accra

permafrost_can

Nov 16, 2017
Category........
Hello house,congrats to those who got PPR,God will make Canada land of milk and honey for us all.Pls does anybody have an idea of why LVO is not issuing MR.It's 6months now....
I've seen in other threads and on Facebook groups that LVO has lots of delays. Hopefully they will process the backlog soon.

permafrost_can

Nov 16, 2017
Category........
Those who received PPR, COPR, or pre-arrival services letters can start signing up for pre-arrival services to prepare to settle in Manitoba. Visit www.ic-pac.com for the only CIC-approved pre-arrival service exclusive to Manitoba.

pektrov

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-03-2017
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
24-01-2017
AOR Received.
11-05-2017
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
14-07-2017
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
17-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting

dewofheaven

Feb 15, 2018
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
21-09-2016
Doc's Request.
12-09-2017
AOR Received.
20-12-2016
Good day house. Please what process is involved in upfront medical? My application is in its 14th month and i haven't received MR

Tosode

Star Member
Oct 23, 2012
Root
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03 Jan 16
Nomination.....
19 July 16
AOR Received.
17 Nov 16
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
upfront 15 Aug 17
Med's Done....
passed + ADR 21 Aug 17
Good day house. Please what process is involved in upfront medical? My application is in its 14th month

You are not the only one. I just sent a private message, please confirm.

Tosode

Star Member
Oct 23, 2012
Root
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03 Jan 16
Nomination.....
19 July 16
AOR Received.
17 Nov 16
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
upfront 15 Aug 17
Med's Done....
passed + ADR 21 Aug 17
Good day house. Please what process is involved in upfront medical? My application is in its 14th month

You are not the only one. I just sent a private message, please confirm.

Rubies

Sep 12, 2017
Congrats rubies on your MR. Please are you inland or outland applicant?[

I am so sorry,I thought I had responded earlier. Am an outland applicant ( am still in Nigeria). Hope that answers your question. My timeline is as follows:

Application submitted 7/7/2017
AOR 30th August 17
MR 16th Feb 1

Tosode

Star Member
Oct 23, 2012
Root
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03 Jan 16
Nomination.....
19 July 16
AOR Received.
17 Nov 16
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
upfront 15 Aug 17
Med's Done....
passed + ADR 21 Aug 17
  1. Hiya, the updates below can be found on ur gckey step 4 of the application process. It look as if AVO is working up as we are marxhing into the month of March. Good news are coming in for us

Can u identify what u can see on ur gckey.

Number 1 is ahowing on mine. What about u?

1. The documents you submitted has been uploaded

2. Not Applicable

3. We are reveiwing the documents you submitted

4. No additional documents is required

5. We need additional documents from you

Milsrome

Star Member
Nov 9, 2012
CA
LANDED..........
July 2017
Those who received PPR, COPR, or pre-arrival services letters can start signing up for pre-arrival services to prepare to settle in Manitoba. Visit www.ic-pac.com for the only CIC-approved pre-arrival service exclusive to Manitoba.
you are not telling the truth about other pre arrivl services, there are other pre-arrival services too in Manitoba the Ready for Manitoba and the Settlement Online Pre-Arrival or SOPA. these pre-arrrival services are exclusive for Manitoba as well. the SOPA program focus not only about settlement in Manitoba but employment too. facilitators will help immigrants prepare for my employment, do your resume in Canadian format, searching for job until interviews. so aside from the PAC mentioned above enrol to other pre arrival services like the SOPA program and ready for manitoba

Last edited:

Milsrome

Star Member
Nov 9, 2012
CA
LANDED..........
July 2017
I would be very, very careful to accuse me of not telling the truth. I will need to talk to my manager about you, for impersonating your clients and also for making false accusations about other pre-arrival services online, which you know well is against IRCC regulations.
this was your message above that's why i've said you are not telling the truth that there are other pre arrival services in Manitoba too. Aside from Ready for Manitoba and the SOPA. "Those who received PPR, COPR, or pre-arrival services letters can start signing up for pre-arrival services to prepare to settle in Manitoba. Visit www.ic-pac.com for the only CIC-approved pre-arrival service exclusive to Manitoba.

peace to you.

permafrost_can

Nov 16, 2017
Category........
Dear forum participants: I am very open-minded and glad to exchange ideas in a friendly spirit with anyone here! I am sure we can clarify this misunderstanding :)

Just to clarify, being exclusive to a province means that you serve that province exclusively and nobody else, which in Manitoba's case would apply to the Pre-Arrival Centre. Hope this helps those who are confused! :) of course, there are other pre-arrival services who will be happy to help people in all provinces including Manitoba, which we think is really neat. SOPA has partners in six provinces and one covers all Atlantic ones, so being exclusive to one province is not really something that describes them, but you don't need them to be exclusive to benefit from their services! We are sure that all their former and future clients have benefited and will benefit lots from their program as well :)

Just like most other IRCC-approved organizations do (sadly not all, but most of them do), we highly encourage availing of other pre-arrival services as well. After all, it is the intention of IRCC that future newcomers avail of two or more pre-arrival services, to arrive well informed and prepared and have a better future. If you see other posts of mine on this forum, you will see that I often recommend other services, which I am very happy to do! If you want to see the full list, I invite you to check out IRCC's website about pre-arrival services: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-services.asp

Last edited:

Timosky99

Jun 25, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/4/2016
Doc's Request.
send
AOR Received.
5/5/2016
File Transfer...
SA-16/9/2016 ,in processes on 28/9/2016
Med's Request
passed 2nd medical done and passed on Feb 25
Med's Done....
February 10/2016
Interview........
Recommended 21/2/2017
Passport Req..
yes 22/2/17
VISA ISSUED...
10 /3/ 2017
LANDED..........
not yet
Please is this email real, my sister just received it

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: "confidenceakosile@yahoo.com" <confidenceakosile@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wed, May 23, 2018 at 3:59 PM
Subject: Re: PLEASE CONFIRM RECEIPT OF REQUIREMENTS AND PROCEDURES

Canada Immigration and Resettlement Bureau
1148 Hornby Street
Vancouver, BC
V6Z 2C3

Dear nominee,

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTION
Following the final 2018 Canada Express Entry through electronic ballot system. We therefore congratulate you as one of the nominees for the recent selection by Canada express entry, organized by Canada government to help individuals and families from selected countries, irrespective of race, age or religion.
You have been randomly shortlisted via e-mail through our electronic ballot system among the 2018 nominees to migrate to Canada, nominees will migrate to Canada and entitled to Canada Government benefits.
The Canada Immigration Bureau will consider your entry based on your genuine intention to settle in any part of the Canada provinces and territories.

Express Entry Program has created various jobs categories includes: Skilled Worker (professional); Business Immigration; International Graduate; Family; Semi-Skilled Worker; Farmer; Strategic Recruitment; and Community.

• PROCESS AND BENEFITS
Before nominee application can be granted to migrate to Canada, you must be able to meet the Canadian Immigration & Resettlement Bureau criteria listed below and obtaining an entry clearance which will qualify nominees to receive Canada Permanent Resident and PNP benefits.
Canada Government recognizes the many benefits skilled immigrants can bring to both the economy and society. For this reason, the PNP was established in order to expedite the immigration process for talented individuals who wish to live in Canada.
  • Processing times for each application varies.
Benefits: Shortlisted nominees are entitled to migrate with five to ten (5-10) members from their family to Canada including children, and also entitled to Express Entry supporting funds (Loan) Free Healthcare etc.

Send below requirements to us:
  • You should scan the front page of you traveling passport.
  • You and your accompanying persons (family) should scan four (4) (4x4) passport size photographs each.
  • Your reachable phone Number.
The Canadian Immigration & Resettlement Bureau may take decision on your entry application based on the information provided in the Form without interviewing you. Therefore please ensure you provide correct information and submit all relevant and original documents to us via EMAIL ATTACHMENT.
  • Housing Accommodation:
Canada Government has made provisions for housing/Accommodation for all nominees.
  • Traveling Passport:
You must have a valid Traveling Passport for at least (six months). If you plan to get a new passport, you should do so immediately. but you must continue with process until your passport is ready.
NOTE: Application Form/requirements must be submitted within five-ten working days so as to meet the processing time frame.
  • PLEASE BE INFORMED: That all nominees need Canada entry clearance which must be obtained from the entry clearance department before application file can be sent to approval desk for final assessment.
  • Incomplete applications
If submitted requirement is found incomplete, the processing office must reject the application. for this reason, you need to observe the requirement carefully and submit all relevant document.
When an application is rejected as incomplete, the applicant will be given chance to submit complete requirement within another 5 working days.
If a document is in a language other than English or French, the applicant must provide a copy of the original document as well as a version translated by a certified translator.
  • Telephone Inquiries:
Please be informed that due to unprecedented volume of request and inquiries, we may not be able to provide replies through telephone calls or any query through phone, this is due to the vast of applications we handle per day, and all communications are strictly via email.
(+) 1 657-206-1281, 647-492-2661, 614-333-8861

FOR SUBMISSION OF FORMS AND REQUIREMENTS

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR FILLED FORM AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS TO PROCESSING DEPARTMENT VIA
BELOW EMAILS
application@immigdept.com
pnp.canada@diplomats.com
IMPORTANT NOTE
Please always check your spam as email sometimes maybe delivered into spam due to network fluctuation.

=========================================================================================================================
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE: The information contained in this communication is confidential, may be client privileged, may constitute inside information, and is intended only for the use of the addressee. It is the property of CANADA IMMIGRATION & RESETTLEMENT BUREAU and the sender. Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this communication or any part thereof is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and destroy this communication and all copies thereof, including all attachments.
Copyright © 1996 - 2018 Canada Immigration Bureau. All Rights Reserved

Show quoted text