+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP applicants to cic-Accra

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
yommaaxx said:
Hello everyone... I need your help/ advice. I've subnited my application to cic since January 2015. Its going to 8 months nw that I've recieve their acknowledgement and ever since I have not recieve my medical request. Pls. Is it normal for an application process to be this long? Or Should I mail them cos I don't understand what is wrong with my application. Pls. I need your advice.
Yes ooo, Yommaaxx, all is well. Just keep your cool. All is working well for our good. CIC - I believe follow first come first serve, so we have applications submitted dated from June 2015 that is "IN Process" . Like Teju has rightly said, there is hope for you and I and all of us.

Let us pray that they speed up the process, so that it can go round to everyone speedily.

Happy New Year Advance my waiters , waitress, seniors and sundry.

ajuluGod

Apr 13, 2016
Hello everyone....Greetings to you all....Sorry l have not commented on my experience so far since l landed...Its been fine here in Canada but very very challenging....I advise all to be patient,save some money.....Life here in Canada is hard for new comers especially in terms of finance and accommodation....Getting a nice job here is very challenging too...But generally,life is lovely here....The winter season now has not been easy....But trust God,we shall all over it.....It will surely end in praises for us all....

yommaaxx

Aug 5, 2014
IBADAN
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2013
Doc's Request.
3-7-2014
Nomination.....
Soon by God's grace
AOR Received.
29-11-2013
IELTS Request
SUBMITED WITH APPLICATION.
Med's Request
7-6-2017
Passport Req..
22-8-2017
Happy new year to everyone. I'm saying thank you to everyone for their advice. I pray this year shall be our year. AMEN!

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
ajuluGod said:
Hello everyone....Greetings to you all....Sorry l have not commented on my experience so far since l landed...Its been fine here in Canada but very very challenging....I advise all to be patient,save some money.....Life here in Canada is hard for new comers especially in terms of finance and accommodation....Getting a nice job here is very challenging too...But generally,life is lovely here....The winter season now has not been easy....But trust God,we shall all over it.....It will surely end in praises for us all....

yea this whats we keep on hearing from newly landed applicants every time, ok good can you just give us some advice on this 5 or 6 points on what to do before landing, esp the money, ideally 2 million upward is suppose to be with us , and for job, i heared is not easy, one need to start with small small jobs at first, and this issue of challenge, i mean challenging a course wat can u say on this, u just give us some advice, i will message you in private chat

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
yommaaxx said:
Hello everyone... I need your help/ advice. I've subnited my application to cic since January 2015. Its going to 8 months nw that I've recieve their acknowledgement and ever since I have not recieve my medical request. Pls. Is it normal for an application process to be this long? Or Should I mail them cos I don't understand what is wrong with my application. Pls. I need your advice.

relax, and be checking your mails everyday, accra visa office already started work, they gave many applicants mr last week and last 2 weeks, they even gave some both mr and ppr at the same time, they are presently working both on mpnp and express entry and later federal skill worker, i no this jan and feb they will process it, am sure of that

maikudi

Sep 6, 2013
Happy new year forum members! I pray this year that our expectations regarding immigrating to Canada shall not be cut short IJN. As ayokunlexy said abeg ajuluGod please give us specific on what we should do to have a good integration into Manitoba

Shalom

Maikudi

quote author=ajuluGod link=topic=67510.msg5677965#msg5677965 date=1483243829]
[/quote]

ajuluGod

Apr 13, 2016
Specifically,migrating to a foreign land like Canada,you need lots of fund for your up keep....Its takes a while before you can settle unless you already have someone that will accommodate you for a time being......Looking for a job is very stressful for new comers......Here paying of bills is a must.....Its not a luxury,rather a neccesity and must......So its important to have good savings now,so that when you get your visa and finally migrate,the funds you came with will be abke to sustain you pending on when you get a job.....Good paying jobs are hard to get.....One can start with small ones and then move up as time goes on.....But in everything,God is our strength....

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
ajuluGod said:
Specifically,migrating to a foreign land like Canada,you need lots of fund for your up keep....Its takes a while before you can settle unless you already have someone that will accommodate you for a time being......Looking for a job is very stressful for new comers......Here paying of bills is a must.....Its not a luxury,rather a neccesity and must......So its important to have good savings now,so that when you get your visa and finally migrate,the funds you came with will be abke to sustain you pending on when you get a job.....Good paying jobs are hard to get.....One can start with small ones and then move up as time goes on.....But in everything,God is our strength....

ok tanx

Teju

Jun 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra- Ghana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nominee- 26/06/2013,
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
09-08-2013 (MPNP).
IELTS Request
Submitted with the application
Med's Request
7-06-2017
Med's Done....
15-06-2017
Interview........
08-07-2015(Sponsor)
ajuluGod said:
Thanks so much AjuluGod. God will continue to sustain you. Amen.

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
ajuluGod said:
Amen

Yettymama

Dec 22, 2016
Hello good people,my ecas just changed to medical result have been received, i submitted my passport to accra vo on the 20th of dec 2016...when am i getting my passport back o...lol

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
Yettymama said:
Hello good people,my ecas just changed to medical result have been received, i submitted my passport to accra vo on the 20th of dec 2016...when am i getting my passport back o...lol
Congratulationsssssssssssssss Express entryYettymama.

Pray for Non-Express Entry applicants oooo