+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP applicants to cic-Accra

Canaraj4

Oct 5, 2016
Dear seniors, can someone clarify please.
I am sinpOID applicant, got nominated.now I am submitting to CIC, I found application forms are similar to the sinpOID submission
Shall I submit the same or do I need to fill/sig again to reflect latest dates.
And whether medicals as well to submit to CIC before they ask

Thanks.

Teju

Jun 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra- Ghana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nominee- 26/06/2013,
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
09-08-2013 (MPNP).
IELTS Request
Submitted with the application
Med's Request
7-06-2017
Med's Done....
15-06-2017
Interview........
08-07-2015(Sponsor)
Canaraj4 said:
I am sinpOID applicant, got nominated.now I am submitting to CIC, I found application forms are similar to the sinpOID submission

Thanks.
Hi friend, why not unless you have additional information! Make sure you use the documents checklist so that you won't leave anything out cos if your application is not complete it will be returned and it might cause delay or even makes your nomination expire which is another kettle of tea on its own. You don't do medicals until you're instructed to do unless you are inland applicant.
Good luck.

myson

Sep 6, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
06-01-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Canaraj4 said:

Thanks.
Hello Canaraj4,

I am also an SINO OID nominee. Follow the instructions in the "Nominated? What to do next" document which was sent with the nomination letter. Although the federal forms are basically the same, you have to make slight amendments Eg On the Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees form, you have to state the name of the province that has nominated you and under which program. Also, get the most up to date checklist from CIC website so you do not send documents not required.

No medicals yet.

Cheerz

myson

Sep 6, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
06-01-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Atis212 said:
Nawa oh, this waiting no get part too. Lord we need Divine intervention.

AVOooooooooooooooooooo.

It is well.
Me I think we should just move on with our lives. If one focuses too much attention on this thing, it can cause issues. If you have sent ur application to CIC, it is not within ur control again. Just pray and continue your life.

Thats my own approach

Cheerz

Chi1414

Sep 28, 2016
Hello All. I'm new here and need clarification, seniors pls help.. After we got MPNP nomination in 2015, we applied since Dec 17th 2015 to cic, AOR Feb 23rd 2016, and processing Feb 24th 2016. My husband added our new born baby to the application in April 20th 2016, cic acknowledged immediately and no news since then. My question is, did cic start all over with our application? Is cic processing time for pnp faster compared to family stream? Thank you and God bless you all.

ghostylenge

Star Member
Mar 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th of May 2014
Doc's Request.
5th of September 2015
Nomination.....
11th of December 2015
AOR Received.
1st of March 2016
Chi1414 said:
Hello All. I'm new here and need clarification, seniors pls help.. After we got MPNP nomination in 2015, we applied since Dec 17th 2015 to cic, AOR Feb 23rd 2016, and processing Feb 24th 2016. My husband added our new born baby to the application in April 20th 2016, cic acknowledged immediately and no news since then. My question is, did cic start all over with our application? Is cic processing time for pnp faster compared to family stream? Thank you and God bless you all.
Hi Chi1414, CIC didn't start over with your application I have a similar timeline with you, Accra Visa Office is slowing things down I believe its because of the volume of applications they need o treat, let's be optimistic and hopeful it ends well..

awhydot

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
AOR received clock one year + a day now and still waiting for the Almighty Medical request. Now i have a new definition of the Word PATIENT
Its well

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
awhydot said:
AOR received clock one year + a day now and still waiting for the Almighty Medical request. Now i have a new definition of the Word PATIENT
Its well
CONGRATULATIONS 3MONTHS MORE TO GO AND YOU ARE DONE.

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
mofiyinfoluwa said:
I see goodnews coming soon and it is coming with speed.
Good Morning All.

Mofiyinfoluwa - how are you. What is your timeline like. Are you still in the USA. is Accra processing your application OR USA Visa office.

Cheers.

mofiyinfoluwa

Nov 16, 2013
Hello Kingskid,

am not in the US for now ,and accra is processing my application. i applied to cic 22nd feb 2016 received aor 22nd of april, still waiting for medical request. and believe very soon they gonna send it ,cos now is my time!.... cheers

kingskid said:
Good Morning All.

Mofiyinfoluwa - how are you. What is your timeline like. Are you still in the USA. is Accra processing your application OR USA Visa office.

Cheers.

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
mofiyinfoluwa said:
Hello Kingskid,

am not in the US for now ,and accra is processing my application. i applied to cic 22nd feb 2016 received aor 22nd of april, still waiting for medical request. and believe very soon they gonna send it ,cos now is my time!.... cheers
AMEN

O Gucci

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015 (CIC)