+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP applicants to cic-Accra

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
Ayokunlex01 said:

may b dis a good news or bad news i cant say,
CIC had increased there processing times for All VISA office to 16 months, before it was 15 months,
so applicants be informed about this, Accra visa office huummmmm so to confirm this click that
link, select economic class, then select no for express entry htt

p://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/ Re
My brother, good news in disguise.

Say to the righteous, it is well with you. I speak to all of our files, IT IS WELL WITH US IN JESUS NAME.

toludee

Sep 17, 2014
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
Any PR News form accra, for March/ April AOR, this silence is deafening

toludee

Sep 17, 2014
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
kingskid said:
Except you are EE, applicants from August 2015 are still on queue.
am EE .. EE takes 6 months according to CIC

Kikecanny

Apr 22, 2016
This might be coming a little bit late but I cant help but to share.

I finally got my PPR from AVo, Passport sent.

After completion of my 6months march 15 Aor, I had to write to AVO in copy CIC to confirm the status of my application to my uttermost suprise 5 days letter I got the passport request and in my letter its date as far back as July 6, that implies to me that my PPR has been ready since July and for whatsoever reason was not sent to me.

My brothers and sister hang in there this testimony will surely come to pass.

My declaration for everyone still waiting is from Isaiah 26: 2 and I decree for the gates of Canada be opened to us.

One Love. :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

mofiyinfoluwa

Nov 16, 2013
Kikecanny said:

After completion of my 6months march 15 Aor, I had to write to AVO in copy CIC to confirm the status of my application to my uttermost suprise 5 days letter I got the passport request and in my letter its date as far back as July 6, that implies to me that my PPR has been ready since July and for whatsoever reason was not sent to me.

My declaration for everyone still waiting is from Isaiah 26: 2 and I decree for the gates of Canada be opened to us.

CONGRATS KENNY, pls are you EE or a paper applicant i didnt get that completion of my 6months march 15 Aor clearly.

webbman90

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Lagos
NOC Code......
Kikecanny said:

Congrats Dear...

O Gucci

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 29 2016
Kikecanny said:

amen ooo

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
Kikecanny said:

Congratulations EE child.
I wish you well.

webbman90

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Lagos
NOC Code......
Kikecanny said:

kike, which email address did you send the mail to?

petertherock77

Sep 13, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-07-2015
Doc's Request.
10-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
11-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
22-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-09-2016
Interview........
04-25-2017
Passport Req..
04-25-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-26-2017
LANDED..........
08-22-2017
Kikecanny said:

Hi what email address did you send email to? I am September EE applicant and no word yet from AVO. What can I do to move the case forward?

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer

that is there email below, mail them in respect to your UCI number, transfer number, and your application details, make inquiry,make your message short, not insultive, precise, go striaght to the point, they will reply your message within 7 working days,

but i wil advice you not to mail them, unless may be your application is already in process, u got AOR and waitin for medicals, i dont tink its right to start mailing them

accra.immigration@international.gc.ca

olurotimi1

Aug 17, 2013
Nigeria
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015, SP2 28-11-15, assessment pending 11/05/16, inprocess 17/05/16, Sponsor interview 24/05/16, Assessment Completed 31/05/2016.
Doc's Request.
Sept 5, 2017
Nomination.....
13/06/16, App @IRCC 22/07/16
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
xx-xx-xxxx
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
08-08-2017
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
12 April,2018
VISA ISSUED...
Gods time
LANDED..........
xx/xx/2018
Ayokunlex01 said:
I don't think it's right to be silent. Silence is crazy. That's my call, am sure they won't beat.

that is there email below, mail them in respect to your UCI number, transfer number, and your application details, make inquiry,make your message short, not insultive, precise, go striaght to the point, they will reply your message within 7 working days,

but i wil advice you not to mail them, unless may be your application is already in process, u got AOR and waitin for medicals, i dont tink its right to start mailing them

accra.immigration@international.gc.ca

petertherock77

Sep 13, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-07-2015
Doc's Request.
10-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
11-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
22-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-09-2016
Interview........
04-25-2017
Passport Req..
04-25-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-26-2017
LANDED..........
08-22-2017
Kikecanny said:

Hi Kikecanny,

Are you EE applicant or paper based? I am EE applicant and have not heard anything from AVO? I emailed asking the status of PR application after I was informed that my case is currently located at a Canadian Visa Office Abroad. Still yet no word. Can you send me the email address for AVO and CIC that you used.

Thanks..

Kikecanny

Apr 22, 2016
for those asking for the email address I sent my request for application status. see below

accra.immigration@international.gc.ca and i also copy CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca.

below is also my request.

Dear Sir,

Its been more than six(6)months I submitted my application for Permanent Residence, and the last update on my profile was when medical was passed and when I was asked for additional documents all in the month of March, for the past months I haven't receive any other updates,

Please can you let me know the status of my application.

NAME IN FULL :
UNIQUE CLIENT IDENTIFIER :
APPLICATION NUMBER:
SURNAME:
GIVEN NAMES:
DATE OF BIRTH:
TYPE OF APPLICATION:

Thank

hope this will help someone.

one love :-* :-* :-*