PNP applicants to cic-Accra

favoured1

May 22, 2015
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
Doc's Request.
19-05-2016
kingskid said:
OR THEY HAVE CLOSED SHOP. NIGERIA VFS SHOULD ABSORB THEM. I WILL HELP THEM DRAW ABSORPTION ACCOUNT FREE OF CHARGE.
But on a serious note. Shouldn't we write to CIO about this issue? And make the suggestion that the Nigerian office (or the London Visa Office) should at least handle the Nigerian applicants?
Just thinking aloud

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
Favoured1and Mabkaz -you are welcome.

Our referenced comments on Accra closing shop as a result of the slow process, is as a matter of fact a joke just to whittle down various tension,relax nerves and make people laugh while WAITING. Accra VO has expressly give us their processing period has 15 months, before which they won't accept any queries.

No application time line has exceeded this time frame, so we do not have a case.

Even people that should complain at all are the ones their file is getting close to 15 months not those who are just beginners.

Don't let us do anything that might be construed yo be riotous, the land we are going looks peaceful and we hope to get and live there peacefully.

What you cannot control, take it to God in prayers, there is nothing, I mean nothing He cannot do. He can be because of you (when you pray ) , He will cause a resurrection of Accra VO, and quicken them unto good works.

May the Lord give us the reward of perseverance. God bless you all, God bless your application, God lead us there victoriously.

MabKaz said:
People on this forum should either individually send an anonymous email to Minister@cic.gc.ca requesting for compassionate appeal of Hon Minister to stem to this seemingly unnecessarily delay at Ghana visa office. Also, Nigerians can ask for their file to be treated in neighborhood office like London. Remember there was a petition from inland applicant requesting for their file to be treated with high priority. Now, action has been taken and their files are now treated before Outland.

Philipino is one of largest immigrant here in Canada and their PR application are processed in Manilla within 3 months. One of talented Nigerians can come up with similar idea and people on the forum should sign and also ask people that have landed to help you to sign the petition.

"Ask and it shall be given unto you"

favoured1

Ratings: +0
[Good] [Poor]

Category........: PNP
App. Filed.......: 03-01-2016
Doc's Request.: 19-05-2016
Nomination.....: 04-08-2016

Re: PNP applicants to cic-Accra
« Reply #2881 on: September 23, 2016, 07:17:50 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote
Quote from: kingskid on September 21, 2016, 07:43:20 am
OR THEY HAVE CLOSED SHOP. NIGERIA VFS SHOULD ABSORB THEM. I WILL HELP THEM DRAW ABSORPTION ACCOUNT FREE OF CHARGE.
But on a serious note. Shouldn't we write to CIO about this issue? And make the suggestion that the Nigerian office (or the London Visa Office) should at least handle the Nigerian applicants?
Just thinking aloud

awhydot

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
I strongly support your honest submission. We should please sustain the level of our patience and keep the faith. Some of us received AOR as far back as Nov 2015 and hardly complain that much. God will prefect his work and we will all rejoice soon.

Teju

Jun 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra- Ghana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nominee- 26/06/2013,
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
09-08-2013 (MPNP).
IELTS Request
Submitted with the application
Med's Request
7-06-2017
Med's Done....
15-06-2017
Interview........
08-07-2015(Sponsor)
+1for kingskid! Patience is all we need, the Lord that has taken us this far cannot forsake us!! All we need do is just to continue praying. The hearts of the Chiefs and the kings are in His hands.
Cheers.

favoured1

May 22, 2015
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
Doc's Request.
19-05-2016
kingskid said:
Favoured1and Mabkaz -you are welcome.

Our referenced comments on Accra closing shop as a result of the slow process, is as a matter of fact a joke just to whittle down various tension,relax nerves and make people laugh while WAITING. Accra VO has expressly give us their processing period has 15 months, before which they won't accept any queries.

No application time line has exceeded this time frame, so we do not have a case.

Even people that should complain at all are the ones their file is getting close to 15 months not those who are just beginners.

Don't let us do anything that might be construed yo be riotous, the land we are going looks peaceful and we hope to get and live there peacefully.

What you cannot control, take it to God in prayers, there is nothing, I mean nothing He cannot do. He can be because of you (when you pray ) , He will cause a resurrection of Accra VO, and quicken them unto good works.

May the Lord give us the reward of perseverance. God bless you all, God bless your application, God lead us there victoriously.
Amen to the prayer
Good morning and happy sunday.
Well, I knew it was a joke. But at the same time, inspirations/insight do come from jokes. My people talk say we still dey see even when we cry. The idea just came to my mind as I read your post. As a "young" applicant, may be the fact that I see "elders" wey don dey the process loooong before me and who have not even received AOR let alone MR also contributed to the insight.
Anyway, by HIS grace we will get there at the most appropriate time. Whether apps are treated in AVO, NVO or LVO

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
favoured1 said:
Amen to the prayer
Good morning and happy sunday.
Well, I knew it was a joke. But at the same time, inspirations/insight do come from jokes. My people talk say we still dey see even when we cry. The idea just came to my mind as I read your post. As a "young" applicant, may be the fact that I see "elders" wey don dey the process loooong before me and who have not even received AOR let alone MR also contributed to the insight.
Anyway, by HIS grace we will get there at the most appropriate time. Whether apps are treated in AVO, NVO or LVO
Shalom.

webbman90

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Lagos
NOC Code......
chimetex2002 said:
Hello House,

Please is it a given that once you are from Nigeria and u submit your eAPR, it goes to Accra? is there a way to know if it is actually handled by the Accra VO? I submitted my application on 10/09/2016 and got AOR same day.

My medical turned to review in progress on tuesday 14/09/2016 and has been like that with like 3 ghost mails. pls how long does it take to change to medical passed?
from 10 - 14 days...

petertherock77

Sep 13, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-07-2015
Doc's Request.
10-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
11-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
22-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-09-2016
Interview........
04-25-2017
Passport Req..
04-25-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-26-2017
LANDED..........
08-22-2017
Exalted1 said:
Amen at all the prayers. God who started this good work in you is faithful to complete it in Jesus name. I'm watching this space so I can dance and rejoice and thank God with you all.
Hi,

How long did it take you with your process in Accra LVO? I submitted my eapr on 11-09-2016 and medical passed the next day. I sent some updated POF documents via CSE-inquiry form and I was advised my file is now with A canadian visa office Abroad. I used the visa office online check tool and it revealed express entry application for Nigeria is processed in Accra. What do I expect next? is this a good thing?

petertherock77

Sep 13, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-07-2015
Doc's Request.
10-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
11-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
22-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-09-2016
Interview........
04-25-2017
Passport Req..
04-25-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-26-2017
LANDED..........
08-22-2017
chimetex2002 said:
Hello House,

Please is it a given that once you are from Nigeria and u submit your eAPR, it goes to Accra? is there a way to know if it is actually handled by the Accra VO? I submitted my application on 10/09/2016 and got AOR same day.

My medical turned to review in progress on tuesday 14/09/2016 and has been like that with like 3 ghost mails. pls how long does it take to change to medical passed?
Hi,

How long did it take you with your process in Accra LVO? I submitted my eapr on 11-09-2016 and medical passed the next day. I sent some updated POF documents via CSE-inquiry form and I was advised my file is now with A canadian visa office Abroad. I used the visa office online check tool and it revealed express entry application for Nigeria is processed in Accra. What do I expect next? is this a good thing?

Atis212

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
*/06/14
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
*/09/15
AOR Received.
PR Application Submitted*/11/15 AOR*/02/16
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
12/12/16
Med's Done....
28/12/17
Interview........
N/A by HIs Grace
Passport Req..
24/01/17
VISA ISSUED...
27/02/17
LANDED..........
Landed by His Grace
Dear All,

Processing times has been updated to 16months on CIC website.

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
Atis212 said:
Dear All,

Processing times has been updated to 16months on CIC website.

Processing times
Processing times will vary based on:
Type of application submitted;
Volume of applications received;
How easily we can verify information;
How well and how quickly you respond to any requests or concerns;
Whether the application is complete.
Many more people want to immigrate to Canada than the Government of Canada can bring in each year under our annual immigration plan. Applications received after the maximum has been met may have to wait longer to be processed.
Learn more about how Citizenship and Immigration Canada calculates processing times.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp#

IT IS WELL

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer

may b dis a good news or bad news i cant say,
CIC had increased there processing times for All VISA office to 16 months, before it was 15 months,
so applicants be informed about this, Accra visa office huummmmm so to confirm this click that
link, select economic class, then select no for express entry htt

p://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/ Re

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer

May b dis a good news or bad news i cant say,
CIC had increased there processing times for All VISA office to 16 months, before it was 15 months,
so applicants be informed about this, Accra visa office huummmmm so to confirm this click that
link, select economic class, then select no for express entry

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/