3 sept 2015 decision made 16 sept 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18 sept 2015
CANADAVISA.com Immigration Forum
August 29, 2015, 12:44:44 am
HOME ASSESSMENT HELP SEARCH PROFILE INBOX MEMBERS RSS LOGOUT

Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.
Total time logged in: 2 days, 14 hours and 19 minutes.
News
IELTS Practice Tests - Online Preparation Course
Hello anniebakky

Canada Immigration Forum > Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration > Search > Search Results
Pages: [1] 2
1 Immigration Topics / Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration / Re: FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network
on: August 23, 2015, 08:08:13 pm
Started by Pipis Husband, Message by technolee
Relevance: 70.8%
Quote from: rollingbaby on August 23, 2015, 07:03:27 pm
Hello house,
Concerning medicals, I noticed everybody talks abt only iom and qlife. How abt children's practice in ikoyi? I hardly see any comments or recommendation concerning them. Any issues ? Cos I am considering going there. They do nt require booking of appointment and they open on Saturday. A fruitful week and update full week to all.
The ball is in your rolling court!
They are not bad though but, be sure they are enabled for eMedicals before you proceed.
I wish you all the best.
Reply Reply with quote Notify of replies
2 Immigration Topics / Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration / Re: FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network
on: August 23, 2015, 07:03:27 pm
Started by Pipis Husband, Message by rollingbaby
Relevance: 70.8%
Hello house,
Concerning medicals, I noticed everybody talks abt only iom and qlife. How abt children's practice in ikoyi? I hardly see any comments or recommendation concerning them. Any issues ? Cos I am considering going there. They do nt require booking of appointment and they open on Saturday. A fruitful week and update full week to all.
3 Immigration Topics / Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration / Re: FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network
on: August 23, 2015, 11:36:19 am
Relevance: 70.7%
Quote from: djdy on August 23, 2015, 09:49:26 am
Will definitely call them iom monday or better still pay a visit to the place if im chanced. I will put qlife into consideration for my spouse medicals when it is due since a lot of pple on this forum recommend them.

Lastly a BIG CONGRATULATIONS to u on the issuance of your visa. Thats very goooooooood.

Thank u and Godbless.
DjDy
All thanks belong to God.
It will end well for you that I know.
4 Immigration Topics / Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration / Re: FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network
on: August 23, 2015, 09:49:26 am
Started by Pipis Husband, Message by djdy

Will definitely call them iom monday or better still pay a visit to the place if im chanced. I will put qlife into consideration for my spouse medicals when it is due since a lot of pple on this forum recommend them.

Lastly a BIG CONGRATULATIONS to u on the issuance of your visa. Thats very goooooooood.

Thank u and Godbless.
DjDy
Quote from: technolee on August 23, 2015, 08:20:51 am
Just put a call through to IOM and ask if your result has been posted to AVO and be ready to tell them your UCI number, DOB, names, e.t.c.
You don't actually have to be worried as same happened to me and my medicals received status was updated on ecas after I got PPR.
If your wife has not gone for medicals, start to gather money for that and don't patronise IOM but Qlife as at when due.
Whatever is required of you would be communicated by AVO. I believe that when you get to the bridge, you'll for sure cross it.
Have a wonderful Sunday my man.
It will surely end in praise for you.
5 Immigration Topics / Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration / Re: FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network
on: August 23, 2015, 08:20:51 am
Quote from: djdy on August 23, 2015, 08:10:55 am
Thank u technolee. Im very grateful. I was actually able to generate a draft at GTBank head office in v.i for application for permanent residence fee ie 550cad.

As u have said that there is no harm in adding an updated POF with the documents already stated, i will make effort to get it done soonest.

Pls i have 2 questions
1. I did my medicals at IOM ikeja on August 6 2015 but 17days later i havent seen a change in my ECAS status either saying "medicals received/passed/ok". Do i need to be worried? The instruction to do medicals lasts for 30days ie sept 4

2. What next can i prepare for after sending my spouse documents to AVO for inclusion in my application?

Thank u and Godbless

Just put a call through to IOM and ask if your result has been posted to AVO and be ready to tell them your UCI number, DOB, names, e.t.c.
You don't actually have to be worried as same happened to me and my medicals received status was updated on ecas after I got PPR.
If your wife has not gone for medicals, start to gather money for that and don't patronise IOM but Qlife as at when due.
Whatever is required of you would be communicated by AVO. I believe that when you get to the bridge, you'll for sure cross it.
Have a wonderful Sunday my man.
It will surely end in praise for you.
6 Immigration Topics / Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration / Re: FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network
on: August 20, 2015, 01:21:08 am
Started by Pipis Husband, Message by gentleiphy
Relevance: 70.4%
Quote from: DeeBruv on August 19, 2015, 12:03:11 pm
Ta! !!!!!!!!!! No go there. I hear Q life is better. I don dey fear IOM now. Most of the sputum cases in all the other threads I read on this forum are coming through IOM. Yeyenotu.

please i strongly advice anybody going near IOM...Deebruv is 100% right.....better avoid IOM..i think they like getting people to do further tests...ordinary white coat syndrome high bp which is developed out of anxiety and hospital tension will definitely bring you back for further test after a week of your initial test and that will take you to a Cardiologist after paying additional N10k and from the Cardiologist you are referred to teaching hospital to go and do ECG(another N5k at the teaching hospital) and ECG results shows any abnormal reading then you are in again for greater wahala cos you are sure going to do cardiogram whatever(another cost) ....and all this are caused by your bp being 140/whatever,but Qlife wont stress you that cos they know people develop sudden high rise bp out of tension but IOM?,,they must collect that N10k to see a cardiologist...i witnessed what i just wrote first hand,i only stopped at seeing the Cardiologist as my ECG result was normal.More than 12 couples including us same day were asked to see a cardio after a week of our medicals and it stretched to 3 weeks...i also witnessed the creatine or whatever addt test from someone i know who used same IOM and later again sputum from same person check my timeline and see when i went for medicals and when SLU came up.So I concur with Deebruv...IOM avoid avoid...face Qlife.
7 Immigration Topics / Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration / Re: FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network
on: August 20, 2015, 05:45:50 am
Started by Pipis Husband, Message by Twinkle-C
Quote from: gentleiphy on August 20, 2015, 01:21:08 am

please i strongly advice anybody going near IOM...Deebruv is 100% right.....better avoid IOM..i think they like getting people to do further tests...ordinary white coat syndrome high bp which is developed out of anxiety and hospital tension will definitely bring you back for further test after a week of your initial test and that will take you to a Cardiologist after paying additional N10k and from the Cardiologist you are referred to teaching hospital to go and do ECG(another N5k at the teaching hospital) and ECG results shows any abnormal reading then you are in again for greater wahala cos you are sure going to do cardiogram whatever(another cost) ....and all this are caused by your bp being 140/whatever,but Qlife wont stress you that cos they know people develop sudden high rise bp out of tension but IOM?,,they must collect that N10k to see a cardiologist...i witnessed what i just wrote first hand,i only stopped at seeing the Cardiologist as my ECG result was normal.More than 12 couples including us same day were asked to see a cardio after a week of our medicals and it stretched to 3 weeks...i also witnessed the creatine or whatever addt test from someone i know who used same IOM and later again sputum from same person check my timeline and see when i went for medicals and when SLU came up.So I concur with Deebruv...IOM avoid avoid...face Qlife.

Wow, thanks gentleiphy.
8 Immigration Topics / Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration / Re: FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network
on: August 20, 2015, 05:57:42 am
Started by Pipis Husband, Message by Canada ds year
Quote from: gentleiphy on August 20, 2015, 01:21:08 am

Thanks for this insight Gentleiphy.
Folks, Pls help to clarify this situation...
I did my medicals at IOM about 2 weeks ago. Last week there was a 2nd update on my ecas that " we started processing your application on........" But no update about medical results received. As at the time I did my test, I was told my online transfer payment had not been confirmed and when I called back to confirm the payment, no one provided me the information. I haven't received any follow up call from IOM either since then. So I really don't know what has happened so far. Do I go back to find out if the results have been sent. My assumption is that the ecas update should specify that medical result has been received if IOM has sent it.
I will appreciate opinions on this.
Thanks everyone
9 Immigration Topics / Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration / Re: FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network
on: August 14, 2015, 11:31:36 am
Started by Pipis Husband, Message by iya ibeji
Relevance: 69.6%
Thank you everyone for all your congratulatory messages, PMs and calls. It will end in praise for us all.

Medicals completed today at Qlife
10 Immigration Topics / Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration / Re: FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network
on: August 12, 2015, 01:08:06 am
Relevance: 69.2%
Quote from: TripleA on August 11, 2015, 02:36:51 pm
Hello Guys.. to God Almighty alone be all glory, honour and adoration as I receive my MR, RPRF and UK PCC requests

Timeline:
Applc. date: Nov 13, 2014
PER date: Feb. 4, 2015
Updates request date: Aug. 7, 2015

Can I get an advice on which hospital is best to use in terms of service, cost, the ones that are eMedical enabled and how long it takes for the results to reach Accra.
Thanks in advance
Congratulations.
Qlife medical center or IOM. result takes at least 4 working days to get to AVO.
11 Immigration Topics / Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration / Re: FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network
on: August 10, 2015, 10:16:26 am
Started by Pipis Husband, Message by BabyBal
Relevance: 68.9%
Lol @ feeling special; you be special somborry na! He he...

Abeg is the venue of this special gathering in Lasgidi?

Quote from: Guyman1234 on August 07, 2015, 07:39:14 am
Oh correct, so no be say I too special like that, wanted to start feeling like superstar b4. So if it weren't free u wouldn't have applied abi? U no serious. Anyways I'll apply. Seems there's free food along with the orientation.
ON PPR am waiting to join ur group o. As qlife didn't call me again, it seems I don pass medical be that. Still waiting sha.
12 Immigration Topics / Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration / Re: FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network
on: August 10, 2015, 08:26:24 am
Started by Pipis Husband, Message by BabyBal
Relevance: 68.9%
Yay!!! Congratulations o... You don book ticket so ?

Quote from: technolee on July 31, 2015, 09:01:16 am
Where is my shell @ Deebruv? AVO really need to answer you before tuesday the 4th, August 2015.
Come and join me in praising the LORD for I have seen his goodness, Join me in praising BABA, I have seen his goodness (sing it a million times if you love me).
As I was disturbing myself about my ecas second line not being updated with "Medicals received", I called the attendance (Oluremi) at Qlife to enquire if something went wrong with our(me n moi wifey) Medical tests, but she didn't pick up at three attempts. That made me to be further disturbed.
I had to leave site work (Engineer Iguana!!!) to take some refreshment at the canteen and on getting back, RA has fired/shot me request for submission of our PASSPORTS......................
Na me happy pass for work today.
Make una no rely solely on the ecas of a thing.
Lemme go check if it has changed self! The thing never change but they made mention of something I told them at the clinic in the mail sent and that confirms it was actually received.
It will surely end in praise.
See timeline on the left.
13 Immigration Topics / Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration / Re: FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network
on: August 08, 2015, 04:38:06 pm
Started by Pipis Husband, Message by Aoj
Relevance: 68.7%
Quote from: Guyman1234 on August 07, 2015, 07:39:14 am
Oh correct, so no be say I too special like that, wanted to start feeling like superstar b4. So if it weren't free u wouldn't have applied abi? U no serious. Anyways I'll apply. Seems there's free food along with the orientation.
ON PPR am waiting to join ur group o. As qlife didn't call me again, it seems I don pass medical be that. Still waiting sha.

GUYMAN1234, YAN ME THE DETAIL OF THE ORIENTATION PROGRAM INVITE MAY I GO REP U
OR WAITING U THINK BROS? I TRUST U. U ARE NOT A SOFT SIDE FOR SUCH PROXY MOVES.
ENJOY THE ORIENTATION AS FAR AS ITS FREE SHA!
14 Immigration Topics / Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration / Re: FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network
on: August 07, 2015, 07:39:14 am
Started by Pipis Husband, Message by Guyman1234
Relevance: 68.5%
Quote from: technolee on August 07, 2015, 07:20:05 am
I got same with my PPR and I applied for the orientation since it is for free. I however declined their invite for September 10, 2015 since I wont be available. They may schedule me for October or November anyways.
It is not compulsory to attend but I suppose it is going to be a good one if you are chanced to attend.
My guyman of life, am counting down to your PPR mail.
It will end in praise...

15 Immigration Topics / Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration / Re: FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network
on: August 05, 2015, 12:11:19 am
Started by Pipis Husband, Message by tbaba
Relevance: 68.1%
Quote from: djdy on August 04, 2015, 03:05:08 pm
ALHAMDULILAH. ALHAMDULILAH. ALHAMFULILAH. With a heart filled with joy i wish to announce to fellow members that my MR just strolled in when i refreshed my inbox
My details are Appl filed Nov 12 2014
PER Feb 5 2015
Pls which hospital is the fastest to book my appointment. Can i raise a CSE for my spouse. My registry is fixed for sept 3. Should i move it earlier? Oya house members fire me responses. Im so happy im shedding tears right now in the airport Tears of joy. It shall end in praise for ALL OF US. AMIN
congrats, you can go to qlife without booking an appointment but make sure you arrive the hospital before 7 am
16 Immigration Topics / Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration / Re: FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network
on: August 05, 2015, 01:12:08 am
Relevance: 68.1%
Quote from: Guyman1234 on August 04, 2015, 02:00:58 pm

Hmm, I noticed I particularly felt dizzy after the blood collection. The blood guy nearly butchered my hands, saying I had tiny veins for a guy. He later got blood from d other arm sha. Too much queue, everybody wan run comot for naija.
That was why I told you to arrive there very early.
U.S and Canada immigrants plenty like water.
That Qlife is made for life.
If I can get such link, I will stay back here and visit Guyman123 in Canny to eat Canadian eba every weekend!
17 Immigration Topics / Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration / Re: FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network
on: August 01, 2015, 01:38:30 pm
Started by Pipis Husband, Message by Graced
Relevance: 67.7%

Huge Congrats Technolee!!!

Where is my shell @ Deebruv? AVO really need to answer you before tuesday the 4th, August 2015.
Come and join me in praising the LORD for I have seen his goodness, Join me in praising BABA, I have seen his goodness (sing it a million times if you love me).
As I was disturbing myself about my ecas second line not being updated with "Medicals received", I called the attendance (Oluremi) at Qlife to enquire if something went wrong with our(me n moi wifey) Medical tests, but she didn't pick up at three attempts. That made me to be further disturbed.
I had to leave site work (Engineer Iguana!!!) to take some refreshment at the canteen and on getting back, RA has fired/shot me request for submission of our PASSPORTS......................
Lemme go check if it has changed self! The thing never change but they made mention of something I told them at the clinic in the mail sent and that confirms it was actually received.
18 Immigration Topics / Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration / Re: FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network
on: July 31, 2015, 11:24:19 pm
Started by Pipis Husband, Message by McSailor

Congrats
19 Immigration Topics / Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration / Re: FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network
on: July 31, 2015, 05:13:05 pm
Started by Pipis Husband, Message by DeeBruv

My Snail. I am busy dancing limpopo. My wife and I had a sumptuous amala over your PPR. Engineer Iguana? Ok
20 Immigration Topics / Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration / Re: FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network
on: July 31, 2015, 09:26:29 am
Started by Pipis Husband, Message by superzee
Relevance: 67.6%

Congrats TechnoLee. Very happy for you. It surely ended in Praise.

Meanwhile, is there anyone who has RK as Immigration/Case Officer? Still expecting his update.
21 Immigration Topics / Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration / Re: FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network
on: July 31, 2015, 09:33:00 am
Started by Pipis Husband, Message by gentleiphy

Tecnolee..techina ololooooo.....Congrats bro..i am so happy for you...God is awesome..Pick up mail wont be long...
22 Immigration Topics / Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration / Re: FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network
on: July 31, 2015, 09:49:00 am
Started by Pipis Husband, Message by tbaba
Technolee congratulations
23 Immigration Topics / Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration / Re: FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network
on: July 31, 2015, 09:49:41 am
Started by Pipis Husband, Message by bjenike

Congrats!
24 Immigration Topics / Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration / Re: FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network
on: July 31, 2015, 10:02:49 am
Started by Pipis Husband, Message by CalgaryChic

Congrats Technolee
25 Immigration Topics / Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration / Re: FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network
on: July 31, 2015, 10:03:20 am
Started by Pipis Husband, Message by Enity123

Congratulations, this is really great. I tap into this speed
26 Immigration Topics / Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration / Re: FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network
on: July 31, 2015, 11:24:18 am
Started by Pipis Husband, Message by Gentle Ace

congrats i share in your testimony
27 Immigration Topics / Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration / Re: FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network
on: July 31, 2015, 01:19:23 pm
Started by Pipis Husband, Message by smipo

Congrats Technolee, God is Good
28 Immigration Topics / Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration / Re: FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network
on: July 31, 2015, 02:10:26 pm
Started by Pipis Husband, Message by Dotsngr
Yipeeeeeee, technolee! I told u dt u n deebruv re next in line. Congrats dearrrrr. Dee bruv, wia u dey ooo? Pls give us update sharpaaalyyy. .
29 Immigration Topics / Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration / Re: FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network
on: July 31, 2015, 09:17:55 am
Started by Pipis Husband, Message by esttycan14
Congratulations!

30 Immigration Topics / Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration / Re: FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network
on: July 31, 2015, 09:14:34 am
Started by Pipis Husband, Message by mrs_0

congratulations!
Pages: [1] 2
Canada Immigration Forum > Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration > Search > Search Results