+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP applicants to cic-Accra

kelvin8895

Aug 26, 2014
Hi guys,
how long did it take before u were contacted dat your passport is ready for pick up after u sent your mail. i sent my passport on 13th -feb-2015 and other documents. and on the 25-feb-2015 i got a mail that i shld send amended schedule A. it seems the one i sent earlier wasnt updated. i have sent it and got to the embassy on 02-march-2015.
i am still wait for favourables response dat i kno God as done.

any one wit info. pls help me.
Thanks

Deeeee

May 23, 2014
kelvin8895 said:
Hi guys,
how long did it take before u were contacted dat your passport is ready for pick up after u sent your mail. i sent my passport on 13th -feb-2015 and other documents. and on the 25-feb-2015 i got a mail that i shld send amended schedule A. it seems the one i sent earlier wasnt updated. i have sent it and got to the embassy on 02-march-2015.
i am still wait for favourables response dat i kno God as done.

any one wit info. pls help me.
Thanks
generally from timeline of others.....it takes approximately 2 weeks after it has been received in Accra ! I feel u shld start counting the 2 weeks from the day Accra received your amended schedule A. Very soon we shall get the good news! Cheers!!!

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
Deeeee said:
generally from timeline of others.....it takes approximately 2 weeks after it has been received in Accra ! I feel u shld start counting the 2 weeks from the day Accra received your amended schedule A. Very soon we shall get the good news! Cheers!!!
Nice one!

Sambisa Valley

Star Member
Nov 18, 2014
I have been following the FSW updates and I realised how sensitive the issue of POF is turning to.

To our seniors please i will like to ask, does AVO specify in the request how many months of bank statement to be printed or people usually use their discretion.

Also, is it compulsory that income must match savings? That is if someone's income is small but the person raised money from other source, is it an issue.

Also, what's the acceptable site AVO use in converting naira deposit to Canadian dollar.

Finally what's the implication if your savings is exactly the POF, no more no less what happens.

I beg seniors who have scaled this stage to guide us.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
Sambisa Valley said:
I have been following the FSW updates and I realised how sensitive the issue of POF is turning to.

To our seniors please i will like to ask, does AVO specify in the request how many months of bank statement to be printed or people usually use their discretion.

Also, is it compulsory that income must match savings? That is if someone's income is small but the person raised money from other source, is it an issue.

Also, what's the acceptable site AVO use in converting naira deposit to Canadian dollar.

Finally what's the implication if your savings is exactly the POF, no more no less what happens.

People with POF experience should answer the above questions!

Deeeee

May 23, 2014
Sambisa Valley said:

PNP applicants need not bother or worry about POF.......let FSW applicants carry their cross!

Sambisa Valley

Star Member
Nov 18, 2014
Deeeee said:
PNP applicants need not bother or worry about POF.......let FSW applicants carry their cross!

To be sincere with you, i sympathize with anyone caught up with the POF stuff irrespective of Visa category or country.

However, i will take your words to mean that it is rare to make such request on PNP.

Thanks and nice weekend.

cjbaba2011

Dec 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2012
Doc's Request.