+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP applicants to cic-Accra

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
Sambisa Valley said:
Are you referring to May/June 2014 FSW or PNP or in general because i am yet to read from here any PNP MR.
When did u submit ur application to CIC? I ask bcos btw May/June 2014, FSW applicants were submitting apps to CIC & PNP nominees were yet to submit to CIC then, that was what led to the gap btw FSW & PNP in the issuance of MR (based on time apps were received @ CIC). But in July 2014, PNP nominees started submitting apps to CIC, just like FSW applicants, So July 2014 is the meeting point for both PNP & FSW apps @ AVO. So get set for ur MR from this month of MARCH 2015.

Sambisa Valley

Star Member
Nov 18, 2014
bensonams said:
When did u submit ur application to CIC? I ask bcos btw May/June 2014, FSW applicants were submitting apps to CIC & PNP nominees were yet to submit to CIC then, that was what led to the gap btw FSW & PNP in the issuance of MR (based on time apps were received @ CIC). But in July 2014, PNP nominees started submitting apps to CIC, just like FSW applicants, So July 2014 is the meeting point for both PNP & FSW apps @ AVO. So get set for ur MR from this month of MARCH 2015.

Great minds think alike. Thanks

Lagxy

Jul 28, 2014
bensonams said:
Please,My application was received August 05,2014 and i got AOR october 06, Please when can i expect MR.i m MPNP Candidate)

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
Lagxy said:
Please,My application was received August 05,2014 and i got AOR october 06, Please when can i expect MR.i m MPNP Candidate)
Let's be hopeful. Very soon. AVO/CIC operates FIFO most times!

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
Lagxy said:
Based on your analysis,can i expect MR April or May.Thanks.
That depends on AVO. But watch out once July applicants begin to receive MR, then u know that urs is near. July PNP applicants @ AVO are not much!

Sambisa Valley

Star Member
Nov 18, 2014
bensonams said:
That depends on AVO. But watch out once July applicants begin to receive MR, then u know that urs is near. July PNP applicants @ AVO are not much!

We can only hope it works that way and pattern. I know two PNP applicants that submitted in June, got AOR in August and are yet to get MR.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
Sambisa Valley said:
We can only hope it works that way and pattern. I know two PNP applicants that submitted in June, got AOR in August and are yet to get MR.
When in June, bcos AVO is attending to June 13 apps at the moment.

Sambisa Valley

Star Member
Nov 18, 2014
bensonams said:
When in June, bcos AVO is attending to June 13 apps at the moment.

To be sincere I do not know except I see them online and we chat again. Looking at FSW, we still have about four or five May and so many early June yet to get MR.

Its well

Deeeee

May 23, 2014
kelvin8895 said:
guy pls kindly info, i send my document to accra, GHANA, AFTER 3 DAYS. THE DHL ONLINE TRACKING IS SHOWING "PARTIALLY DELIVERED". PLS WAT IS MEANT BY THIS. AM JUST CONFUSED THOSE THIS MEANS IT BEING DELIVERED OR NOT.
tHANKS
Kelvin, how far with your DHL package? Has it been fully delivered now? Am just a bit curious and worried for u! Pls keep the house posted cos you should have received your visa by now! Cheers!!!

chosen

Jan 24, 2011
Naija
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011...initially Mar 2011
Doc's Request.
Nov 2013 & Feb 2014
Nomination.....
February 28, 2014
AOR Received.
June 10, 2014
Med's Request
July 3, 2014
Med's Done....
July 5, 2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Mar 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 12, 2015 (received Mar 23)
LANDED..........
June 2015. ...By God's grace
Deeeee said:
Kelvin, how far with your DHL package? Has it been fully delivered now? Am just a bit curious and worried for u! Pls keep the house posted cos you should have received your visa by now! Cheers!!!
Hi Deeeee

Have you received your pick up mail?

kelvin8895

Aug 26, 2014
Deeeee said:
bros. am stil waiting, i got a mail from them asking for additional document ( amended Shedule A). i have sent it on the 26th -feb-2015. they received it on the 02-March-2015. but i no my God av done it for me.

i cant wait to shout praise the Lord.
thank you for your concern