+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP applicants to cic-Accra

Deeeee

May 23, 2014
lilbro said:
Pls it Will be help full to others if u can share ur time line! How long have u been waiting for PPR? Atleast from my own time line and xtreme's timeline u can deduce some meaningful info which can help u calm down the anxiety tanx.
Unfortunately, I have to make about 10 post before i can update my timeline on this forum and this is just my second post. In the mean time find below my timeline

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Category........: PNP
Visa Office......: ACCRA
App. Filed.......: 28-08-2013
Nomination.....: 26-11-2013
AOR Received.: 17-04-2014
Med's Request: 17-05-2014
Med's Done....: 29-05-2014
Interview........: NA
Passport Req..: SOON
VISA ISSUED...: SOON
LANDED..........: SOON

HisGrace

Mar 14, 2014
Welcome Dee,
We kind have have similar timelines. my medical was done on May 9th, 2014 and nothing else till date. Ave sent gentle reminders to AVO and they keep saying "its in process". Meanwhile FSW of 2013 and 2014 are getting a Sunami of PPR and medicals even those that applied this year. The anxiety is killing!
HisGrace said:
Deeeee said:
Hello peeps,

I am not particularly new to this forum as I am a prospective PPR candidate myself. I have been following the trend and progress of other pple on this forum, and I wanna congratulate everybody that has received their PR and those on the waiting list. I did my medical on may 29th 2014 and since then I have been praying fervently for my passport request. I was actually hoping it will be today Dec 1st having watched closely the progress of other contributors like lilbro and xtreme, but it did not come today. I always think it will come on the 1st working day of every month. There has been tremendous progress with FSW 2014 and I know ours is on the way. I want those expecting medical and passport request to keep the faith because I know that very soon we shall testify to the glory of God. If there is anybody with extra useful information, please don't hesitate to share with the house.
Cheers!!!

SUNSHINE4U

Star Member
Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
29/04/2015
HisGrace said:
Welcome Dee,
We kind have have similar timelines. my medical was done on May 9th, 2014 and nothing else till date. Ave sent gentle reminders to AVO and they keep saying "its in process". Meanwhile FSW of 2013 and 2014 are getting a Sunami of PPR and medicals even those that applied this year. The anxiety is killing!
Yeah the wait is really killing. I did my medicals on the 7th of May and till now no PPR . Sent mails and as usual with AVO,
"in process, no further action required by you"

let's just be patient God will settle all of us in His own time and at that time AVO will not have a choice but to release our PPRs.

theoese

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-2-2014(mpnp)&24-12-2014(received by CIC)
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
30-11-2014
AOR Received.
15-4-2015(xep) & 5-5-2015(EP)
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
18/08/2015
Med's Done....
25/08/2015
Interview........
28/11/2014(mpnp)
Passport Req..
15/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/09/2015
LANDED..........
waiting
lilbro said:
Pls it Will be help full to others if u can share ur time line! How long have u been waiting for PPR? Atleast from my own time line and xtreme's timeline u can deduce some meaningful info which can help u calm down the anxiety tanx.
Hi libro,pls i need to ask a quick question.when applying to cic,did you send the nomination letter you were given or you made a photocopy?thanks bro

lilbro

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
Nomination.....
7-11-2013
AOR Received.
13-02-2014
Med's Request
18-03-2014
Med's Done....
21-03-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2014
LANDED..........
18-12-2014
theoese said:
Hi libro,pls i need to ask a quick question.when applying to cic,did you send the nomination letter you were given or you made a photocopy?thanks bro
@ Deeeee, hisgrace and sunshine4u, your PPRS will definitely come before the end of this month or first week January. I know this becos when they told me no further action was required by me I got my PPR after 2months. Remember guys it took me 7months and a week to get PPR. So urs is just a stone throw.

@ theoese my sponsor attached the original nomination and not photocopy to the application. What I did was gather my documents sent via speed post to my sponsor he checked and sent them himself to accra. So we went thru forms and document together via telephone using the checklist to eliminate any form of errors. For ur own info u can scan and keep ur own copy but send original.

wums

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Nomination.....
March 27 2014
AOR Received.
September 16 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
June 22 2015
Med's Done....
June 30 2015
Passport Req..
July 15 2015
SUNSHINE4U said:
Yeah the wait is really killing. I did my medicals on the 7th of May and till now no PPR . Sent mails and as usual with AVO,
"in process, no further action required by you"

let's just be patient God will settle all of us in His own time and at that time AVO will not have a choice but to release our PPRs.
And for those of us waiting MR, what will be our faith especially with EE starting January 2015

theoese

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-2-2014(mpnp)&24-12-2014(received by CIC)
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
30-11-2014
AOR Received.
15-4-2015(xep) & 5-5-2015(EP)
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
18/08/2015
Med's Done....
25/08/2015
Interview........
28/11/2014(mpnp)
Passport Req..
15/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/09/2015
LANDED..........
waiting
lilbro said:
@ Deeeee, hisgrace and sunshine4u, your PPRS will definitely come before the end of this month or first week January. I know this becos when they told me no further action was required by me I got my PPR after 2months. Remember guys it took me 7months and a week to get PPR. So urs is just a stone throw.

@ theoese my sponsor attached the original nomination and not photocopy to the application. What I did was gather my documents sent via speed post to my sponsor he checked and sent them himself to accra. So we went thru forms and document together via telephone using the checklist to eliminate any form of errors. For ur own info u can scan and keep ur own copy but send original.
Thank you very much libro.u have really given us great insight.thats exactly wat we are going to do.God bless you bro

SUNSHINE4U

Star Member
Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
29/04/2015
lilbro said:

Thanks for the encouragement. Stay blessed

HisGrace

Mar 14, 2014
Thanks Lilbro!!!
We sincerely need the encouragement. @ least the week has not yet ended.
lilbro said:

cjbaba2011

Dec 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2012
Doc's Request.
Dec 2012
Nomination.....
FEB 2014
AOR Received.
April 2014
IELTS Request
DEC 2012
Med's Request
MAY 2014
Med's Done....
June 2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
25th FEB 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3rd March 2015
LANDED..........
June 2015( in Jesus name)
I am new this forum. I am a MPNP nominee and have applied to Accra office. I have done my medical since 18th June 2014(and also pay RPRF on 2nd June) and have not received any reply from AVO. My ecas has shown that medical results have been received. Pls is there any one with the same medical time line.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
cjbaba2011 said:
I am new this forum. I am a MPNP nominee and have applied to Accra office. I have done my medical since 18th June 2014(and also pay RPRF on 2nd June) and have not received any reply from AVO. My ecas has shown that medical results have been received. Pls is there any one with the same medical time line.
It has taken so long! Ur PPR supposed to be out by now!

buzzcana

Star Member
Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13/09/2013
AOR Received.
09/03/2014
Med's Request
03/04/2014
Med's Done....
08/04/2014
Passport Req..
30/01/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon IJN
LANDED..........
March 2015 IJN
cjbaba2011 said:
There is no need to panic. I did my medicals since April if you check my time line. The two. Commentators ahead of you did in May which means there are still people who did ahead of you. The last we know is call up for people who did Medicals in March (for PNP). As of now, patience is the word!

HisGrace

Mar 14, 2014
Yea!
I agree with you Buzzcana. Cjbaba no need for panic. My medicals was done in May and since then nothing from them. I just pray they answer
buzzcana said:
There is no need to panic. I did my medicals since April if you check my time line. The two. Commentators ahead of you did in May which means there are still people who did ahead of you. The last we know is call up for people who did Medicals in March (for PNP). As of now, patience is the word!
we all soon like our colleagues in FSW 2013 that are getting an update every day!!!

Sambisa Valley

Star Member
Nov 18, 2014
Hello my Seniors,

Our forum must not DIE

Compliment of the season. May we celebrate this season with peace, joy and gladness of heart. Whether AVO likes it or not, it is well with us.

It is becoming almost a reality that Accra must have exhausted their visa quota for PNP this year and only those beyond the MR level may get an update from AVO before 2014 closes. It is not a curse nor a product of pessimism, but the reality.

Also, it is good (in my own opinion) that old files will be processed against the old rules and not EE because as good as the EE may pretend to be, it may require additional requirement to be met after having the nomination.

In a bid to clear the backlog, i am sure our files will enjoy the same speed which the EE is aimed at achieving.

We can only pray that we start getting updates from the first week of January (depending on when AVO opens in 2015).

Canada is here and we shall all make it.

wums

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Nomination.....
March 27 2014
AOR Received.
September 16 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
June 22 2015
Med's Done....
June 30 2015
Passport Req..
July 15 2015
Sambisa Valley said:
Hello my Seniors,

Our forum must not DIE

Compliment of the season. May we celebrate this season with peace, joy and gladness of heart. Whether AVO likes it or not, it is well with us.

It is becoming almost a reality that Accra must have exhausted their visa quota for PNP this year and only those beyond the MR level may get an update from AVO before 2014 closes. It is not a curse nor a product of pessimism, but the reality.

Also, it is good (in my own opinion) that old files will be processed against the old rules and not EE because as good as the EE may pretend to be, it may require additional requirement to be met after having the nomination.

In a bid to clear the backlog, i am sure our files will enjoy the same speed which the EE is aimed at achieving.

We can only pray that we start getting updates from the first week of January (depending on when AVO opens in 2015).

Canada is here and we shall all make it.
Amen, Merry Xmas in advance