+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP applicants to cic-Accra

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
Kikecanny said:
please whats happening with AVO anybody with update
Kikecanny, you are the pampered applicants, so no stress, okay.

We the unpampered (old school) applicants are trusting God for His manifestation I earnest.

Kikecanny

Apr 22, 2016
you are right, can you say how AVO operates as people are getting PPR and updates on thier profile but I dont seen to see any one from AVO? any help please

olurotimi1

Aug 17, 2013
Nigeria
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015, SP2 28-11-15, assessment pending 11/05/16, inprocess 17/05/16, Sponsor interview 24/05/16, Assessment Completed 31/05/2016.
Doc's Request.
Sept 5, 2017
Nomination.....
13/06/16, App @IRCC 22/07/16
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
xx-xx-xxxx
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
08-08-2017
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
12 April,2018
VISA ISSUED...
Gods time
LANDED..........
xx/xx/2018
Kikecanny said:
you are right, can you say how AVO operates as people are getting PPR and updates on thier profile but I dont seen to see any one from AVO? any help please
I tire o. Am sure our applications are not as much as the Indians, Chinese and philipinos

Kikecanny

Apr 22, 2016
kingskid said:
Kikecanny, you are the pampered applicants, so no stress, okay.

We the unpampered (old school) applicants are trusting God for His manifestation I earnest.
my brother kingskid, dont worry soon we will all celebrate, there is still light at the end of the tunnel

IT IS POSSIBLE

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Kikecanny said:
my brother kingskid, dont worry soon we will all celebrate, there is still light at the end of the tunnel
;D 8) Yes dear, we ALL Believe. God will perfect what He has begun. Keep us updated, Shalom.
Can you imagine over 4weeks no update. It is blessed to wait for God's timing.

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
Kikecanny said:

remember, they gave us 15 months

Teju

Jun 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra- Ghana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nominee- 26/06/2013,
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
09-08-2013 (MPNP).
IELTS Request
Submitted with the application
Med's Request
7-06-2017
Med's Done....
15-06-2017
Interview........
08-07-2015(Sponsor)
Good morning all.
So tired of al this waiting! This week has gone again? We mailed no reply!!
God that answereth by fire will do wonders I believe.
@ Kikecanny, Kingskid is a she i can see her smiles to your misrepresentation :p
IT IS WELL.

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
Teju said:
Good morning all.
So tired of al this waiting! This week has gone again? We mailed no reply!!
God that answereth by fire will do wonders I believe.
@ Kikecanny, Kingskid is a she i can see her smiles to your misrepresentation :p
IT IS WELL.
Yes ooooo, my sisters from another family.

Amen to your prayers @Teju.

Everyone in the house, God will surely show forth, keep believing, keep trusting. Don't stop packing your loads, checking for flights with best price. Check for the weather, begin to buy winter clothes from Nigeria, when you get their it might be expensive as it will be winter peak period. I can suggest some markets to get thick and quality winter clothes in lagos. Good morning. Shalom.

Teju

Jun 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra- Ghana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nominee- 26/06/2013,
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
09-08-2013 (MPNP).
IELTS Request
Med's Request
7-06-2017
Med's Done....
15-06-2017
Interview........
08-07-2015(Sponsor)
kingskid said:

Everyone in the house, God will surely show forth, keep believing, keep trusting. Don't stop packing your loads, checking for flights with best price. Check for the weather, begin to buy winter clothes from Nigeria, when you get their it might be expensive as it will be winter peak period. I can suggest some markets to get thick and quality winter clothes in lagos. Good morning. Shalom.
Amen. I love this woman of faith! You've lifted my spirit again cos my faith don dey shake o.
IT IS WELL.

Kikecanny

Apr 22, 2016
kingskid said:

Thanks dear, even though am among the pampered ones but to be sincere the wait is like, cant even explain but seeing people like Teju and Kingskid profile I still feel some have actually gotten PHD in patiencology, like you siad hopes are still high God will not take us this far and leave us that which he has started in our lifes He alone will bring it to a perfect conclusion. We shall all have our testimony and we will still celebrate one another. No hope is lost>

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
Kikecanny said:

Thanks dear, even though am among the pampered ones but to be sincere the wait is like, cant even explain but seeing people like Teju and Kingskid profile I still feel some have actually gotten PHD in patiencology, like you siad hopes are still high God will not take us this far and leave us that which he has started in our lifes He alone will bring it to a perfect conclusion. We shall all have our testimony and we will still celebrate one another. No hope is lost>
Yes ooo madam Teju (2013 June ) Snr. Dr of Patience
Kingskid (2013 sept) ordinary Dr of Patience.
Atis212, Lakesyde, Ayokunlex - Msc of Patience
But you know what, the Lord rewards patience - for they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strengths, they shall mount up with wings as eagles, they shall run and not be weary, walk and not faith.

Teju

Jun 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra- Ghana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nominee- 26/06/2013,
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
09-08-2013 (MPNP).
IELTS Request
Med's Request
7-06-2017
Med's Done....
15-06-2017
Interview........
08-07-2015(Sponsor)
Kikecanny said:

A bi o wetin we for do! @ Kingskid the way you awarded our degrees dey powerful, can't just stop laughing. The person beside me now is wondering if i am alright!!
IT IS WELL oooooo. Amen to your prayers o.

Kikecanny

Apr 22, 2016
Teju said:
A bi o wetin we for do! @ Kingskid the way you awarded our degrees dey powerful, can't just stop laughing. The person beside me now is wondering if i am alright!!
IT IS WELL oooooo.
Kingskid leave us alone oh I have been laughing so hard that it attracted people around that they want to know whats happening. any way the wait will not be in vain