HEISLORD

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
avo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i know some senior that did not attend and they are in canada and got their ppr and pr on time. i wil attend u nevet know what you can learn from the experience.

Ogeorge

Dec 27, 2013
LAGOS NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 13-07-2013
Doc's Request.
NONE
Nomination.....
MPNP 27-05-2015
AOR Received.
CIC SUBMISSION 10-07-2015/ CIC AOR 14-09-2015
IELTS Request
NONE
File Transfer...
NONE
Med's Request
27-05-2016
Med's Done....
02-06-2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24-06-2016
folukayo said:
Ogeorge...your medical is arround the corner.It is well with us all
Thanks alot....have u done your medicals and where are u planning to do it?

O Gucci

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 29 2016
Ogeorge said:
Thanks alot....have u done your medicals and where are u planning to do it?
Congrats Bruv

Ogeorge

Dec 27, 2013
LAGOS NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 13-07-2013
Doc's Request.
NONE
Nomination.....
MPNP 27-05-2015
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
NONE
File Transfer...
NONE
Med's Request
27-05-2016
Med's Done....
02-06-2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24-06-2016

O Gucci

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 29 2016
Guys how far?

Any better?

I have a question o. if someone found out that they are pregnant at this stage, is it an advantage or disadvantage?
Also, if the person has a valid Canadian visa, and can go and give birth to the child in Canada if the PR visa is not ready by the due date?

I just need all the views and angles...

I know that having a child at this stage will be an extra work especially when you are moving to a new place and trying to settle down...

The person is still waiting for medical request and got AOR in February...

HEISLORD

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
avo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@O Gucci- a child is always an advantage nau.

she will tell them when she goes for medicals that she is pregnant and they know what to do to sort her out. i don't think there is any need to inform CIC since the child is not yet born. However , if she gives birth before PR or Medical Request she will need to inform them immediately.

I think she can have a baby in Canada now on her visit visa but she will probably pay a lot of money.

Hope this helps

Lakesyde

Nov 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
XX17
App. Filed.......
XX-03-2014 (MPNP)
Nomination.....
XX-08-2015
AOR Received.
XX-01-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
XX-06-2017
Med's Done....
XX-06-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
XX--07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
XX--08-2017
LANDED..........
28-09-2017
O Gucci said:
Guys how far?

Any better?

I have a question o. if someone found out that they are pregnant at this stage, is it an advantage or disadvantage?
Also, if the person has a valid Canadian visa, and can go and give birth to the child in Canada if the PR visa is not ready by the due date?

I just need all the views and angles...

I know that having a child at this stage will be an extra work especially when you are moving to a new place and trying to settle down...

The person is still waiting for medical request and got AOR in February...
No... Sorry to tell you that its going to be a temporary setback at dis stage and the pregnancy will cause delay for your PR application. Your file won't move to the next stage until all medical results regarding your application are received by CIC. A pregnant woman can't be x-rayed and therefore can NOT complete medical until she is delivered of the baby.

As per going to Canada to deliver the baby, Its very possible on visiting but try to have it at the back of your mind that you are going to be paying big as the wife doesnt qualify for canada medical support while on visit.

PLS...confess now O Gucci, who is pregnant? ;D

Ogeorge

Dec 27, 2013
LAGOS NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 13-07-2013
Doc's Request.
NONE
Nomination.....
MPNP 27-05-2015
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
NONE
File Transfer...
NONE
Med's Request
27-05-2016
Med's Done....
02-06-2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24-06-2016
Lakesyde said:
No... Sorry to tell you that its going to be a temporary setback at dis stage and the pregnancy will cause delay for your PR application. Your file won't move to the next stage until all medical results regarding your application are received by CIC. A pregnant woman can't be x-rayed and therefore can NOT complete medical until she is delivered of the baby.

As per going to Canada to deliver the baby, Its very possible on visiting but try to have it at the back of your mind that you are going to be paying big as the wife doesnt qualify for canada medical support while on visit.

Hahahahahahahahaha @who is pregnant.

But in reality same applies to me now ooo!! :p :mad: :(

folukayo

Apr 15, 2011
I want to say that I did the medicals today at Qlife family clinic in VI Lagos.I want to say that its a nice experience as d pple there are lovely.
On the issue of d pregnancy,I asked becos my wife is also pregnant and they told us that it can't affect anything and they shielded my wife and gave her d consent form.Her health condition was okay and d doctor even congratulated us and encouraged us.The Doctor said CIC expects d pregnant woman to sign d consent form for conducting the Xray and they will send it to CIC with the other results.Don't have any fear,what they said online was that "a new change in d family status" and not pregnancy.Also,we need to be positive in our mind and I know and believe that this PR visa will come before she delivers and will deliver over there.As a man thinketh in his heart,so he is.Shikenah.

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
ok thats good, that means they have changed d rules, ok so u guys can start doing d tin any how, folukayo so pls how much is it, how many tests, how many hours, what are the tins u took there, is it the same day u got there that u did it, was there any que, so pls folukayo in short sumerise everytin for us so that we can benefit and be preparing

O Gucci

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 29 2016
Lakesyde said:

Looooooooool ds Lakesyde eh!
D thing is we already have 4 kids. 2 in university, one about to enter univ by Gods grace and one in primary school. I just tire I swear down!

O Gucci

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 29 2016
HEISLORD said:
@O Gucci- a child is always an advantage nau.

she will tell them when she goes for medicals that she is pregnant and they know what to do to sort her out. i don't think there is any need to inform CIC since the child is not yet born. However , if she gives birth before PR or Medical Request she will need to inform them immediately.

I think she can have a baby in Canada now on her visit visa but she will probably pay a lot of money.

Hope this helps
Thanks bruv! Kai! Lord I need you ooooo.

folukayo

Apr 15, 2011
Let's be careful of d way we do it oooooo.God will help us.As for Qlife medicals,u can get their number in d list of panel physician and called them before hand to book an appointment.I don't know that before,but just booked an appointment becos it will be stressful getting there and asking if I booked apptment.The lady Ind front desk asked us if we booked an apptment &and confirmed our name.
The payment differs based on d age of d children,but I know an adult will pay 28k.We slept in Lagos d night before,so we got there 7am and d second on d list.We were called in around 8am and I just noticed after that pple started strolling in after us.The hospital also attends to US,Ukraine etc.The test were urinalysis or glucose and protein,blood test for HIv and syphillis,chest xray for TB and chest infection.Others were vital science to check temperature,Bp,height,visual acquitty and weight.Then a chat with d Doctor for physical examination from head to toe.They called us in around 8am and we finished around 11:30-12am.We paid thru ATM.If u are living outside Lagos,get there a day before so as to rest and if where u are staying is far within Lagos,u can move to a guest inn around the place.
We took our Intl passport,2 passports photograph,photocopy of Intl passport,d form from AVO.Thats all,Thanks.

Lakesyde

Nov 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
XX17
App. Filed.......
XX-03-2014 (MPNP)
Nomination.....
XX-08-2015
AOR Received.
XX-01-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
XX-06-2017
Med's Done....
XX-06-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
XX--07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
XX--08-2017
LANDED..........
28-09-2017
@Makawhy,
Don't expose ur application like this on the forum. Pls try to edit and REMOVE your name from the post. (Referring to ur name on the letter).

And do give more info abt ur application. Did u applied with PNP nomination or tru FSW route?