+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP applicants to cic-Accra

folukayo

Apr 15, 2011
Good afternoon all,i want to bring up this issue as we await our MR,PPR.I noticed that we are not hearing from the seniors that has gone ahead of us like evelyn,stevej and so on.If anybody have their contacts,lets try and contact them may be through mail or any other.We need to know what is happening to them,their experience in landing if they have gone and as well as settlement issue there including job hunts.It is sure that we will travel this year as Medical is cominggggggggggggg right away.I hope i am right sha.

Teju

Jun 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra- Ghana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nominee- 26/06/2013,
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
09-08-2013 (MPNP).
IELTS Request
Submitted with the application
Med's Request
7-06-2017
Med's Done....
15-06-2017
Interview........
08-07-2015(Sponsor)
Hi all,
I just want to charge us that patience is the key word in running this race! I always smile to myself when i see people that just applied to CIC January this year clamouring about MR!! CIC is not fast at all compared to all other Visa offices. Getting my LOA has thought me a lot of lessons in PATIENCE. I am An August applicant and i got My AOR on the 9th of November.
Just let's keep praying to God to wake Accra office up for us in time so that they answer everyone waiting! I pray everything ends in praise by the special grace of God.
Cheers :D 8).

ajuluGod

Apr 13, 2016
folukayo said:
Good afternoon all,i want to bring up this issue as we await our MR,PPR.I noticed that we are not hearing from the seniors that has gone ahead of us like evelyn,stevej and so on.If anybody have their contacts,lets try and contact them may be through mail or any other.We need to know what is happening to them,their experience in landing if they have gone and as well as settlement issue there including job hunts.It is sure that we will travel this year as Medical is cominggggggggggggg right away.I hope i am right sha.
My broda you are absolute correct.....We really need to hear from them especially regarding settling down over there....At least for us to have an idea on how they managed to scale through especially with issue of POF and job hunt....We definitely need ideas....Wishing us all goodlucks.

HEISLORD

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
avo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are right Teju !!!! Patience is the KEY. It makes a year this May that CIC received my application , i know that we will hear from them soon.

Ogeorge

Dec 27, 2013
LAGOS NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 13-07-2013
Doc's Request.
NONE
Nomination.....
MPNP 27-05-2015
AOR Received.
CIC SUBMISSION 10-07-2015/ CIC AOR 14-09-2015
IELTS Request
NONE
File Transfer...
NONE
Med's Request
27-05-2016
Med's Done....
02-06-2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24-06-2016
Teju said:
Hi all,
I just want to charge us that patience is the key word in running this race! I always smile to myself when i see people that just applied to CIC January this year clamouring about MR!! CIC is not fast at all compared to all other Visa offices. Getting my LOA has thought me a lot of lessons in PATIENCE. I am An August applicant and i got My AOR on the 9th of November.
Just let's keep praying to God to wake Accra office up for us in time so that they answer everyone waiting! I pray everything ends in praise by the special grace of God.
You have spoken well.....I pray Accra Visa office wakes up from their sleep slumber bikonu!

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
Teju said:
Hi all,
I am coming behind oooooo, awa jjc.

HEISLORD

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
avo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello friends ?

Has anybody in the house received a 'pre departure orientation email from accra?

just wondering o

brektru

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AV0
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2013
Doc's Request.
NIL
Nomination.....
29-1-2015
AOR Received.
MAY 2015
IELTS Request
NIL
File Transfer...
NIL
Med's Request
11-5-2016
Med's Done....
20-5-2016
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
on the way
LANDED..........
very very soon
same here too, have anyone received it too

folukayo

Apr 15, 2011
I dont know their mind but i know that we will soon receive good news in Jesus name.They even put our application number on top.Pls just get readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for good newssssssssssssssssssss.
Also,i will try and register for the pre-departure orientation.

Ogeorge

Dec 27, 2013
LAGOS NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 13-07-2013
Doc's Request.
NONE
Nomination.....
MPNP 27-05-2015
AOR Received.
CIC SUBMISSION 10-07-2015/ CIC AOR 14-09-2015
IELTS Request
NONE
File Transfer...
NONE
Med's Request
27-05-2016
Med's Done....
02-06-2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24-06-2016
folukayo said:
I dont know their mind but i know that we will soon receive good news in Jesus name.They even put our application number on top.Pls just get readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for good newssssssssssssssssssss.
Also,i will try and register for the pre-departure orientation.
[/

I didnt get any mail from Accra, please can you send a format to me @ yenkar01@yahoo.com

folukayo

Apr 15, 2011
@HEISLORD and brektru...I want to ask if what they sent to us to register for the pre departure orientation is the invitation letter.Because we are told that to register we need the following:

- an invitation letter/ Planning for Canada brochure from CIC, or
- a medical notification letter, or
- a visa pick-up notification letter, or
- a visa but have not yet landed in Canada
Reply plsss.