+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP and its criteria

Nepali Babu

Jun 18, 2018
I am a Civil Engineer from Nepal with 78.56% in B.Tech done from JNTUK, India and with 2 years of experience in hydropower sector at Nepal.However, as per NOC 2131 is mine and has 2 complete experience on it.
Where shall i apply for PNP any hints and guides? Please help me migrate to Canada . Moreover ,I am new to this. Any helps from genuine personal would be appreciable and over welcomed. Thank you.

Jul 31, 2018
My dear friend. I have recently embarked on this journey, so I can understand you very well. Before asking anyone and taking help from anyone it is very important that you do enough research and for that see this website:
https://www.canada.ca/en.html ; you can get all the information regarding immigration, study, etc etc. First thoroughly read and understand all the things required for immigration and then go for clarity your doubts.

There is something called Express entry, then CRS scores, IELTS exam for English, then PNP programs, first get acquainted and get used to these terminology.

This is a very long drawn battle. It will take too many of your resources like time, money and efforts, so please do enough research.